Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- (737 Views)

Kendorasblog; Is This Lady Wicked Or Jealous(photos) / Kendorasblog; Is This Lady Wicked Or Jealous(photos) / Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by Divab(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
Does courtship gives a man the right to hack into fiance's email box to read mails, communicate with her contact list friends warning them to keep off dat the babe is married, Do we call it violation of privacy? Is it good for a woman to tell a fiancee her personal or relationship past - cos the man wants to hear all,

Is trust built upon what the woman tells a man or upon the events, actions, willinglyness to build a r/ship?

Is there a line between jealousy, possessiveness & wacko behaviour & emotional instability? Or is the guy staking his claim - avoiding future challenges? lets talk about it,
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by douecho: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
lol! Well, I feel that constantly checking the other person's mail doesnt mean you're on top of things. If person wan cheat, the person go cheat. checking mail, text, snooping on phone calls doesnt stop anyone. You just de give urself headache!
but sometimes, it just makes you feel that you are at least doing something,futile though it may be
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by smooooooth: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
no courtship doesnt allow him, but insecurity does. actions like that can only mean that he/she doesnt trust u. sometimes though i wont blame them

from displaying those kinda of actions, as they may have cause to from their partners, who may be cheating. either way, once this starts, its good

to end the r/ship, as it cant produce any thing good at the end.
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by galatico(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
That's pure foolishness if a man goes ahead to hack into his Fiancee's mailbox to read her mail and send message to her contacts, I think it shows the man doesn't trust the lady in question, and a relationship that has no trust won't last,
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by douecho: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
it doesnt necessarily mean that the r/ship wont last. I know pple who've been checking each other's mail and keeping tabs on eachother and are still together (even eventually married).
I just feel it gives unnecessary headache.
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by samshoz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2009
galatico:

That's pure foolishness if a man goes ahead to hack into his Fiancee's mailbox to read her mail and send message to her contacts, I think it shows the man doesn't trust the lady in question, and a relationship that has no trust won't last,

Probably d lady has being indulging herself in suspicious activities, dis can arouse tha guy's curiousity
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by iice(f): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
Divab:

Does courtship gives a man the right to hack into fiance's email box to read mails, communicate with her contact list friends warning them to keep off dat the babe is married,  Do we call it violation of privacy?

Depends how far along.  However going the extra mile to ward off friends is crazy. 
Depending on agreements/arrangements, it could be or be not a violation of privacy.

Divab:

Is it good for a woman to tell a fiancee her personal or relationship past - cos the man wants to hear all,

Yes.  Especially the ones that have the boomerang effects.

Divab:

Is trust built upon what the woman tells a man or upon the events, actions, willinglyness to build a r/ship?

Combination of all plus character.

Divab:

Is there a line between jealousy, possessiveness & wacko behaviour & emotional instability? Or is the guy staking his claim - avoiding future challenges? lets talk about it,

Yes there are thin lines between them.
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by agathamari(f): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
this is crazy. unless she is misbehaving there is no reason to check. if she feels comfortable talking about past relationships she sould do so but if not comfortable for whatever reason and the relationships are over then there is no reason to bring tham up. the only part of her past she must tell is if she ever had an std even if it is cured. this also goes vice-versa
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by biola44: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by douecho: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
agathamari:

this is crazy. unless she is misbehaving there is no reason to check. if she feels comfortable talking about past relationships she sould do so but if not comfortable for whatever reason and the relationships are over then there is no reason to bring tham up. the only part of her past she must tell is if she ever had an std even if it is cured. this also goes vice-versa

Jor, i agree. only bring up the past if it has any bearing on ur present r/ship. . . . e.g, it would be nice if you told me u were almost or even married b4, had a child, std, had a babe who used to beat u.
However, checking up on her mail and stuff just makes u feel like u're doing something. If she was really serious, she'd open a new e-mail account. but of course, please if u feel he/she is keepin unnecessarily late nights, whispering when talking on the phone, mistakenly keeps blurting out some random guys name. . . .
Re: Is It Wacko Or Jealous Tendencies?- by theolar: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
When it comes to d issue of checkin on mails and text dat is an obvious sign of insecurity which is a r/ship destroyer. It is insecurity and complex issues dat wuld make a guy or gal warn oda pple off. To me it just wacko, i am in a r/ship of my own freewill ur warnin pple off not determine if i stay infact it is a big turnoff. If i date a guy lik dat i am likely to hide tins 4rm him which on d whole affects d r/ship

(1) (Reply)

Must Marriage Proposal Come With A Ring / Check!tips That Hold Ladies And Make Them Stay! / In Love With The Wrong Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.