Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,517 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? (770 Views)

Do We Have Every Right To Get Angry Or Not? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / WHY Do Non-virgins Get Angry Or Upset When Virgins Are Mentioned On NL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Lacrissa: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
ok i talked about the long distance relationship with this guy i've been seeing. I have never done this long distance but was willing to try because I know he really does love me but i find out, i always want to hear from him everyday, even more than once.
Today, we spoke twice in the day but I was meant to call him back as i was going out the last time he called, he picked up and told me he was driving. I then checked his twitter, and saw he posted his last tweet after i called him, of him going for a cook out. I'm not mad but does that mean twitter is more important than me? Maybe this long distance thingy is frustrating me.

P.S- pls no insults, thanks in advance.
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by HighChief4(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
Then why dont you tell him your findings and hear him out, maybe then you can come back here with his response
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by 190: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
Yes twitter is more important cos you dont know how to cook

I wonder what you AA's spend your time doing angry angry
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Lacrissa you are not allowed both. Why would you be keeping Tab on the guy? Checking his tweets like every 5 mins to find out what to be jealous or Angry about? Were you not going out the last time he called you? Are you the only one allowed freedom in the relationship? Why? Because u are the Girl? For wht reasons na? Lemme let u in on a secret. If u love Someone, Let them be. Them go miss you die,
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Rocktation(f): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^True. Be elusive sometimes.
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Lacrissa: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

@Lacrissa you are not allowed both. Why would you be keeping Tab on the guy? Checking his tweets like every 5 mins to find out what to be jealous or Angry about? Were you not going out the last time he called you? Are you the only one allowed freedom in the relationship? Why? Because u are the Girl? For wht reasons na? Lemme let u in on a secret. If u love Someone, Let them be. Them go miss you die,

I agree with you. Maybe I've been calling him too much, that's why i'm bothering myself. I need to stay away more often. This long distance thingy is frustrating man!

190:

Yes twitter is more important cos you dont know how to cook

I wonder what you AA's spend your time doing  angry angry

AA?? lol, i'm Nigerian

High_Chief:

Then why dont you tell him your findings and hear him out, maybe then you can come back here with his response

Don;t want him to see me as a stalker lol. I'll just stay away for sometime. I won't ask him anything. I want him to wonder what i'm up to too
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Lacrissa: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Rocktation:

^^True. Be elusive sometimes.

Seconded!
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by 190: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Lacrissa Im AA so can i date you :: i offer green card services too and im short distance undecided
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2011
Have you talked to him about it?
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by mashnino(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
LACRISSA, NOT LIKE U'RE NOT IMPORTANT, KK, LOOK AT IT FRM DIS PERSPECTIVE, , PPLE TWEET SO OS TO GET MENTIONED AND GET REPLIES RYT, SO DAT IS TO SAY HE ACTULLY TWEETED DAT SO DAT PPLE COULD REPLY HIM WITH ALL SORTS OF JOKES DEY HAVE ABOUT THE UPDATE, D@S WAT I FINK, DNT GET JEALOUS OR ANGWI JUST LKY DAT, HE LUVS U, U NO EVEN THANK GOD SAY NA TWITTER HIM DEY DO FOR HIM FONE. HAD IT BEEN HE WAS TWEETING A GALS PUNNY NKO? WAT WOULD U HAVE DONE?
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by upendo98(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
grin grin ; grin
Lacrissa or Twitter!
Twitter! sad sad
Gal chill pliz. All gals and women complain about this evryday but most nevr lose out on their relationships.
Just dont get so obsessed cz ul lose ur mind my dear.
Let it be. Its normal what you feel.I wish men could understand that bit but they nevr will.
Be elusive too as smbody said. Yeah just kp ur mind occupied wth other stuff so u stop worrying abt how hs spending his minutes.
otherwise u get ulcers 4 nothing.
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
sad sadOhh, i can really smell love from this gurl, Be patient eh, it shall be well cry
Re: Am I Allowed To Be Angry Or Jealous Here? by arramyjay: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
I think if you are offended about that,just call him and tell him about how you feel. And stop checking his tweets.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? / Somebody Please Help Me Out / Big Deal In Inter-tribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.