Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. (70870 Views)

Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by flightz(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
worksmart:
Irresponsible thread, seems to be promoting the abuse.

There are people on these forums that want to destroy Nigerians' lives and society.

Don't try it , if you do you will get addicted and then your life is over.

are you this sick and dumb?

2 Likes

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by TheFilmmaker: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
dominique:
This could be the reason why kidney, liver diseases and cancers are on the rise. So many drugs are being abused. When I was much younger you just can't stroll into a pharmacy and get certain drugs without a written prescription. Nowadays where roadside chemists peddling fake drugs are the norm, I doubt if such rule can hold any water.

The only thing worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Coolguy89(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
comradee1248:
I m right now an addict I've been looking for escape but can't find any, pls how did u succeed? for me leaving it just like that is not possible unless professionally treated
my broda i did nothing much o,just start by reduicing d num of it u take per day,if u are taking sachet try n reduice it to half n aftr few month try n reduice it again as time pass,befr u knw i wil no longer be addicted to it n u finally leave it

1 Like

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Ranchhoddas: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Drug abuse is the new cool.

May lucifer deliver us.
Between your comment and your signature.I must say I am intrigued.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by pacespot(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice info @OP
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Stamford007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
I notice that northerners are d heavy user of tramadol ...I'm a Corper here in d north, even my friend a corper too (engineer) use it like say na tom tom...being a chemist I smh and Laff in Spanish at a dead man walking...plz stay away from drug abuse.. LIFE IS GOOD..LG

2 Likes

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stamford007:
I notice that northerners are d heavy user of tramadol ...I'm a Corper here in d north, even my friend a corper too (engineer) use it like say na tom tom...being a chemist I smh and Laff in Spanish at a dead man walking...plz stay away from drug abuse.. LIFE IS GOOD..LG
Coolguy89:
my broda i did nothing much o,just start by reduicing d num of it u take per day,if u are taking sachet try n reduice it to half n aftr few month try n reduice it again as time pass,befr u knw i wil no longer be addicted to it n u finally leave it
BrightEye:

I am also an addict, who couldnt find a way to escape. I use at least 200 mg a day.
kullozone:
I used to take a whole sachet of 120mg of tramadol a day.. Was so sweet until I passed out. I woke up tied with a rope on a hospital bed. Infact when they narrated what I did ehn, I stayed indoors for almost a month because of shame.
After i stopped breathing,everybody thought I was dead. They started crying but I woke again and started acting like a mad man.. Didn't even recognize anyone, according to them.
It was hard for me to quit though because I had gone so deep in abusing it. There were days that I even took more than a sachet.
I still passed out 4 more times sha grin before I finally gave up on it. It wasn't easy oh. It has serious withdrawal symptoms for real.
Sweet but one can easily get addicted to it.
My tramadol story. grin

How can people be taken a whole sachet of tramadol as if they are licking vitamins c
Or is this tramadol sweet in taste or what?
I fear ppl ooo
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by lepasharon(f): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tramadol bangssssss

As someone who deals with chronic pain and stress

Tramadol is bae
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by lepasharon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
ProfTPE:
I was given a card containing 12 tablets when I extracted a tooth two years ago. I always got high an hour after popping the pill, I had to discontinue after the 4th tablet. A friend came in some days later to wish me well, he saw the pills and was so elated when I told him he could have it. Druggies. Anything beyond weed and alcohol doesn't make sense to me. People should be cautious by getting high the proper way. It doesn't have to to be every time so that the relatively safe substances don't lose their efficacy.

Lol does tramadol make you higher than weed?
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Pdizzle(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hate the drug. bleeps one-up real bad.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Xclusivegrin007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
I was also addicted before...i use this stuff for about 3years......before God finally interfere into my mata....i thank God i'm free now.... To my fellow Nairalanders, let's stop drug abuse

1 Like

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol does tramadol make you higher than weed?

I didn't take enough Tramadol to tell the difference. It's not something I'll wanna try though considering opiates are very addictive.

1 Like

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Between your comment and your signature.I must say I am intrigued.
I'll bet you are.wink
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by schumastic(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
lol osedvgirl come and see the effects of tramadol as regards your thread the other time..
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Mykelpato(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Read this in the guardian newspaper today
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Rapzino: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Believe that and you are on your way to believing anything.
they do all that here in the North, I have seen peeps who smoked cow dung
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by godric(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God is no more OTC. It is now a prescribed drug
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by sweetcocoa(f): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Rapzino:
they do all that here in the North, I have seen peeps who smoked cow dung
Yea right, but lets say I believe that, cow dung can be dried and when lit, may burn.

How do you explain smoking iron sponge? I really want to know.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2016
schumastic:
lol osedvgirl come and see the effects of tramadol as regards your thread the other time..
grin
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Rapzino: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Yea right, but lets say I believe that, cow dung can be dried and when lit, may burn.

How do you explain smoking iron sponge? I really want to know.
have never heard of that before, it's not even feasible. But inhaling of soak aways and solution, I have experienced.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Franky826: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I thought I'm the only one wondering o. Iron sponge of all things.

Small time we'll hear that people smoke charcoal or ash.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Those people smoke cow dungs, gum, solution, and then this black dry wood with a terrible smell, don't know the name
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Musadammy(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmm
TM is very hard 2 stop.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Rapzino:
have never heard of that before, it's not even feasible. But inhaling of soak aways and solution, I have experienced.
Now you are talking, all those other things may be true as I've heard of them alot and they are actually feasible, but smoking of iron sponge? That dude lied mehn!
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Rapzino: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Now you are talking, all those other things may be true as I've heard of them alot and they are actually feasible, but smoking of iron sponge? That dude lied mehn!
like my granny would always say, he added 'seasoning' to his story...... grin
sweetcocoa:
like my granny would always say, he added 'seasoning' to his story......

1 Like

Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by sweetcocoa(f): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rapzino:
like my granny would always say, he added 'seasoning' to his story...... ;Dlike my granny would always say, he added 'seasoning' to his story......
No be small seasoning. grin
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Rapzino: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
No be small seasoning. grin
lol, he tried sha!
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Adelakun2016(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
xpensivNas:
D day I tried it, I knew d Lord is good.... If I hear trama.... I go pick race
Guy you won kill me laugh here ooo grin
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by DaBullIT(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
blaxx:

rephnol?

grin grin NDLEA dey find you

grin grin grin
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Obas101(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Baroba:

It's probably the narcotic effect that made you sleepy, it's considered a controlled drug in United Kingdom, not something you get off the counter..
I did take it with alcohol though and slept late.. Well it's pretty easy to get in any chemist store in Nigeria
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by Obas101(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
ProfTPE:

I didn't take enough Tramadol to tell the difference. It's not something I'll wanna try though considering opiates are very addictive.
Nope you can't compare tramadol wit weed.. Weed is on another level it makes you lose self awareness and consciousness.. Tramadol on d oda hand gives a sleeping effect just like alcohol l
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by blaxx: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

grin grin NDLEA dey find you

grin grin grin
make dem come aluu, uniport and dem go find me. if e no good for your health, quit.
Re: The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. by blaxx: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
...so this girl saw me with a bottle of diet coke and she seized it. Drank it and slept for 2 days.
...my friend tried TM 400mg and was bleeped for 3 days.

Thing is, if you've not experienced it, you won't know how deadly it is. Man has always been inquisitive and with all these "don't do drugs" by everyone, we tend to encourage some.
my own advice is "if e no good for your health, quit!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Manhood Has Stopped Working. / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.