Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic (3313 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2016
dareyyyy:
smiles...very soon, be hopeful.
tnx bro, am still hoping ooo.

cheers..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2016
dareyyyy:
.some1 has picked ur call ooo @matrix199

yet to confirm his id and moreso a background check is needed too.. I don't want stories that touch...lol
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

call on hold, wait lemme confirm caller's id..
*still checking d directory*
....so u are still placing call on hold? grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

yet to confirm his id and moreso a background check is needed too.. I don't want stories that touch...lol
..ok o...best wshes
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by xendra: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2016
smileyI love seeing couples that grew old 2geda.....but those ones giving middle fingers and d ones skating are on their own oo.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

call on hold, wait lemme confirm caller's id.. *still checking d directory*

Smiling.....
When the goose is done checking, the gander will check his as well.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2016
dareyyyy:
....so u are still placing call on hold? grin

I am testing his patience, let him wait on hold till I return from chruch... afterall na me get my credit..lol
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Smiling.....
When the goose is done checking, the gander will check his as well.

permission nt granted... I am the searchee, remember?
so, hold your peace until further notice..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

permission nt granted... I am the searchee, remember?
so, hold your peace until further notice..
Eh! She's doing shakara for me? Heyaa!
Swtie, gbe apa le so'gbo?! a jo'n searchee ara wa ni.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2016
All my scars don't seem to matter anymore, cos they led me here to you!
Ama wait then! smiley
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by myfantasies(f): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2016
Waooow

Dey r all romantic kiss

I pray for all of the above
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2016
grin
namedonfinish:

I am testing his patience, let him wait on hold till I return from chruch... afterall na me get my credit..lol

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2016
Dareyyyy@ ba mi ja'iyo si so'gbo wink
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:
awww!....so beautiful!smiley
what's beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Getting elderly and rich as phuck,looking dashing in expensive native attires and blazers and throwing in another beautiful trophy lady in her 30's. Kinda alike Musa Danjuma. That's what's romantic to me. But all this for better for worse na for oyinbo people joor. 
Even if it's about keeping the wife that has been with you for long,she must look great in her expensive native attires,jewelries,socially ok etc even in her 80's and everything romantic that has to be done should be indoors and just once in a while. 
Also,Africans don't look bad like whites at all when they get old. I know thousands of elderly african couples that are older than these couples and they're still so dashing at their ages. Theopphilus Danjuma and Daisy Danjuma are a typical example. Esama of Benin and his wife(only that lady cherry has gained too much weight)
This is so romantic to me,they're well dressed,act maturely and look beautiful at their ages and not acting like clowns at old age like the whites:

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2016
The poster above me, I just wana ask..... Is everything okay?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Pumpkin34(f): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2016
dareyyyy:
...u ain't greedy, all of 'em are so very romantic
true dear
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2016
grin
namedonfinish:

myfantasies:
Waooow
Dey r all romantic kiss
I pray for all of the above
grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by refiner(f): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's beautiful?
U!undecided
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:

U!undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Eh! She's doing shakara for me? Heyaa!

Swtie, gbe apa le so'gbo?! a jo'n searchee ara wa ni.

now am back... hv conducted allota investigations but I won't tell you my finds.. I tink I will kip calling baba God ... lol
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

now am back... hv conducted allota investigations but I won't tell you my findings.. I tink I will kip calling baba God ... lol

Hmm....

It's alrite swtie. May God pick your call again. smiley
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Hmm....
It's alrite swtie. May God pick your call again. smiley

amen ooo... tanz
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

amen ooo... tanz

The mistake lots of searchees make is that they seem to focus their searchlight on finding a mate, rather than finding a friend.

Find a friend stwie, find a good friend.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by abumeinben(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg...I go with all gestures....not just romantic, humorous too kiss
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by abumeinben(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg...I go with all gestures....not just romantic, humorous too grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

The mistake lots of searchees make is that they seem to focus their searchlight on finding a mate, rather than finding a friend.

Find a friend stwie, find a good friend.

Hey pal, c'com... twas all for fun, nothing serious.. If I no get work I would rather sleep than go investigating people....

dey no dey follow you play ni, haha, u no sabi joke at all oo... tnz all d same...
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

Hey pal, c'com... twas all for fun, nothing serious.. If I no get work I would rather sleep than go investigating people....

dey no dey follow you play ni, haha, u no sabi joke at all oo... tnz all d same...

Dem no dey follow u sef play ni?! Haba! U nos sabi discern play ni!

Women eh! They remind me of this axiom... "Never test the dept of a river with both feet"!
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Dem no dey follow u sef play ni?! Haba! U nos sabi discern play ni!

Women eh! They remind me of this axiom... "Never test the dept of a river with both feet"!

oda moti gbo...na u sabi jawe...
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

oda moti gbo...na u sabi jawe...
Ur moniker is enough for me to discern. Well, just be good u hear?!
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Ur moniker is enough for me to discern.
Well, just be good u hear?!

I am always good, u hear?

BTW, watz wrong wit my moniker..

wat are you discerning? biko..
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

I am always good, u hear?
BTW, watz wrong wit my moniker..

wat are you discerning? biko..
Swtie, don't mind me o jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Turn Down My Female Boss' Sexual Request? / Wordless Morning Post / 18+ Story - How I Bleep My Naughty Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.