Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (52736 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Why Do Nigerian Christians Avoid Naming Their Children Jesus? / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by kimond101: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=zainabxel post=43526627][/quote]

God bless you.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by kingui(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
agree with all except 4&8
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by znuga: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
hungryboy:
I still remember working for one contractor like that were dey too like quote Bible for every situation, that man paid us the worst wage we have ever earned, and he treated us badly too,
Since that day, i no dey judge human being again based on how many Bible or Quoran him carry for him Motor, or his ability to quote bible verses or recite the Quoran off hand,

may God bless you. You just described most of the so-called Christians.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by Kenistry(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
i think christianity should revert to the use of the old testament because the new testament have given people soft landing for their sins. Time has come for us to start using::
1. an eye for an eye.
2. kill and be killed
3. curse God and die
4. Commit adultery or fornication and face the music.
extreme time require extreme measures.
nope, d new covenant is simply too sweet and perfect. All we hv to do is believe and confess Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour, righteousness will b given to us as gift. We hv the Holy Spirit to lead us on daily basis. The new covenant gave us so much power to deal with d devil too. Jst say in the name of Jesus Christ only, d devil is defeated.
The problem with we new generation christians is dat we dont really love God. If we love God truly, to sin will b very very difficult. Am just praying for dat in my life......to understand Gods love and love Him accordingly.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by SweetSoup(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Some Christian say that Jesus Christ is God, some say he is not God but the son of God... And they all take their belief from the same Bible.. Too much contradiction in doctrines and beliefs amongst Christians and this is a very big problem... sadSome Christian say that Jesus Christ is God, some say he is not God but the son of God... And they all take their belief from the same Bible.. Too much contradiction in doctrines and beliefs amongst Christians and this is a very big problem...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by eitsei(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
emerged01:
@ NJpot,you are so right! Fake prophesies everywhere. They now take God for talkative.
everybody is claiming holy spirit speaks to them as if that holy spirit is jobless
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by femi4: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
binsanni:
End time relligion. Am proud being a muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by kimond101: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
WiseBully:

Seun, is this not an affront on Christianity? Why should this dude be allowed to derail a Christian thread with Islamic postulations? This is disgusting, demeaning and contemptuous.

Mr Wise, I'm on the thread and you can't Bully me out because I said what is in the bible.
I never insulted anyone so Mr Seun wouldn't support your statement.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by khadijah12(f): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Silent104:

Dat's y i keep callin u folks hypocrites. U blieve virtually everything u hear as long as it's abt Islam, jst 2 suit ur myopic minds. Dat's y d whites had it easy brain washing u all. *it's a pity*
Islam is d true religion of God. Satan has swore 2 mislead ppl in d world, & dat's wat he has done 2 u folks.
Organizations, groups, individuals has 4 long been criticizin Islam, makin it 2 luk bad so u wil keep on wit d wrong way u re.
Jesus is nt god, neither is he a son of god. Jesus is a servant of God.
There's no God but Allah and Muhammad s.a.w is his servant and messenger

I honestly don't understand why you need to say someone is being deceived based on their religion. I'm very proud to be a Muslim and nothing would make Christianity a choice but stop condemning them. MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS NEED TO STOP CONDEMNING EACHOTHER'S RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by zainabxel(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lawprince:

And fundamental Christianity is what? Hitler, PKK, Lord Resistant Army, Colonialism, American Crusade in the Middle East and ors?
Ode! big time ode, was Hitler a champion of christianity, these people were fronting other courses, which christian has the time to bomb people in the name of jesus?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by khadijah12(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
kimond101:

No one is fighting with you sir.
To you is your religion and to me is mine.
Do have a blessed day aswell. God bless you abundantly.

My favourite verse in the Quran. Ayat 109. My dad taught me to never argue with anyone based on religion. When anyone brings up those arguments I just tell them that
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by eitsei(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Silent104:

Sex slaves? Where re u guys readin all these 4rm? D way u guys think & d way u hear & blieve things is embarrassing & hypocritical
stop quoting the guy, he doesn't know what he's saying and he's not to ready learn
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Realest word I've read in the religion section. Everything is warped, twisted, backwards & upside-down in the world today. People are worshipping a new god called MONEY! There's no evidence of real agape love or compassion anymore. People steal, kill, cheat, harbour jealousy & envy, gossip & speak evil of others. It's all fake, false. Sometimes I beg in my heart to be taken away like Elijah cos I can't bear to live in this crazy, materialistic, self obsessed wilderness of a world.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by znuga: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
mabeni:
This pisses hell out of me ; some believes going to church makes them a Christian not knowing that THEY are the Christian while Church is a place where Christians meets. Awon werey 1000%

GBAM.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by khadijah12(f): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sometimes we Muslims don't respect ourselves. Feel free to read what u want on Nairaland, comment if you must but immediately you saw this you felt the need to compare your religion with that of others. The op started this thread to point out the problems with Christianity. They want to improve on their religion, which one is your own to be bringing in side comments like *end time religion* which one is your own?!
This topic has completely been shifted into an argument of which religion is better instead of an educative essay on how Christians need to improve on themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by IndianBwoy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hi I am Indian. I'm an adherent of my ancestral religion of my tribe as well as mainstream Indian religion (Hinduism).

When I came here I was expecting to meet fellow ancestral-religionists because Africa is the home of tribal religions. But I was dissapointed to see this forum filled with mostly christian and muslim converts.

I'm shocked to see that this condemnation of ancestral religions and terming them as superstition and evil cult is done here on this forum.

Im afraid you might soon abuse my religion as an evil cult. I believe this post is very unhealthy.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by zainabxel(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
kimond101:

Every prophets mentioned in the monotheistic religions used this Way of saying thanks or praying to GOD, the postures use is also beneficial when you are at a mediated state of mind (also it improves your respiratory functions which is miraculous) since this question is specific on Jesus, in Islamic context we believe he worshipped GOD in this way, as Muslim believes he was not lord himself as there is one God! However prior to Jesus many prophets before him prayed in this way. Since the modern alternatives being adapted into the Christian faith this way of praying may not have been highly interpreted or used as Islam brought the 5 times prayer system where muhammad constantly used the same posture for his prayers.

However, please see below references to illustrates the same :

These are some of the Prophets whom GOD blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping." – Qur’an English Translation [19:58]

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)
so as the muslim way of worship is superior to the christian way of worship, muslims dont die, they dont fall sick, they dont kill each other, they dont starve, God has blessed them so much they dont have problems....infact muslims in heaven have revealed how they are enjoying paradise.
dont go and pursue reason and logic, be deluding your self in arab imperialism through deities and religions that were created by man
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by meelorlah(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
esan1:
Na only that one u see? If u baptise in winners redeem or mountain of fire will not accept it
I think say na only me dey reason am o...Is God not one again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by femi4: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
9jatatafo:
I get baffled when I hear some Christian sets praying "Die by fire by force" and "Holy Ghost fire kill them". Is the Holy Ghost a killer? I thought Jesus Christ said he will send a comforter to his apostles. The Holy Ghost is a comforter and not a killer. One very annoying case with the Nigerian Christians is how one denomination will criticize the other and claim to be ways better. Where Pastor A who presides over congregation X will say Pastor B who belongs to congregation Y is fake. I have never seen any where in the Bible where any prophet or apostle say ill things about the others. King Solomon the wisest king in the bible was given great wisdom and knowledge because he never asked GOD for the life of his enemy/ies.
The Bible speaks of the Holy Spirit being “a spirit of judgment and burning” (Isa. 4:4). Judgment has to do with deliverance, in the way the judges of Israel led people out of bondage. The Holy Spirit, coming like fire, burns away any binding grip that the Enemy has imposed on us.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by dragonking2: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Here are 25 interesting but important differences..
Jesus says; "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." (Matthew 5:14)
Muhammad said "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them." (Qur'an 8:12)
" Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in
Allah." Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)
Jesus says God loves everyone.(John 3:16)
Muhammad said Allah does not love those who reject Islam. (Qur'an
30:45, 3:32, 22:38)
Jesus says "He who lives by the sword will die by the sword." (Matthew
26:52)
Muhammad said "I have been commanded to fight against people till
they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33)
Jesus stops the stoning of an adulterous woman and says “Let he who is
without sin cast the first stone."(John 8:7)
Muhammad said Stone women for adultery.(Muslim 4206)
Jesus and God, the father says "Thou shalt not steal." (Matthew 19:18)
(Exodus 20:15; Deuteronomy 5:19)
Muhammad allows stealing from unbelievers. (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq
764)
Jesus says "Thou shalt not bear false witness." (Matthew 19:18)
Muhammad Permitted lying, deceit and al taqyyiah. (Sahih Muslim 6303,
Bukhari 49:857)
Muhammad Owned and traded slaves. (Sahih Muslim 3901)
Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.
Muhammad beheaded 600 to 900 Jewish men and boys (Sahih Muslim
4390)
Jesus healed the sick, feed the hungry and gave life to the dead.
Jesus preached forgiveness and peace. (Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38) and
says "If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other
also." (Matthew 5:39)
Muhammad preached retaliations and murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241) and said "If then anyone transgresses the
prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him" (Qur'an
2:194)
Jesus says "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of
God" (Matthew 5:9)
Muhammad said Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in
Paradise by a hundred fold. (Muslim 4645)
Jesus was celibate. He conquered this carnal human body.
Muhammad Married 13 wives and kept numerous sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)
Muhammad slept with a 9-year-old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari
58:236)
Need I say more
Jesus saved a woman from being stoned for adultery, he also healed
several women from sickness etc
Muhammad ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
Jesus says "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
"(Matthew 5:5)
Muhammad said "O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who
are near to you and let them find in you hardness." (Qur'an 9:123)
Jesus ordered no military campaigns, nor offered any approval of war or
violence.
Muhammad Ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his LAST 10
years. (Ibn Ishaq )
Muhammad Killed captives taken in battle.(Ibn Ishaq 451),-hope u
remember about the 900 jews boys and women who opposed him etc
Jesus never killed anyone nor asked for the killing of anyone.
Muhammad encouraged his men To Molest enslaved women. (Abu Dawood
2150, Qur'an 4:24)
Jesus never encouraged rape and never enslaved women.
Muhammad lived like a king and demanded captured slaves and a fifth
of all other loot taken in war.(Qur'an 8:41)
Jesus says "The Son of Man came not to be served, but to
serve." (Matthew 20:28)
Muhammad was never tortured, but tortured others. (Muslim 4131, Ibn
Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
Jesus suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
Muhammad said "And fight them until there is no more persecution and
religion is only for Allah" (Qur'an 8:39)
Jesus says "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you" (Matthew 5:44)
Jesus healed a blind man (Mark 8:28)
Muhammad blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man (al-Tabari
1440)
Muhammad Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit from which he
preached Islam. (Bukhari 47:743)
Jesus washed his disciples feet. (John 13:5)
Jesus says the Greatest Commandment is "Love God and love thy
neighbor as thyself." (Matthew 22:34-40)
Muhammad’s greatest Commandments? "Belief in Allah and Jihad in His
cause" (Muslim 1:149)
Muhammad demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a
house of worship (Qur'an 4:102)
Jesus chastised anyone attempting to defend him with force. (John
18:10-12)
Jesus demanded nothing for himself and Died without possessions.
Muhammad got fat, was poisoned by a woman whom he collected her
goat meat and ate, suffered for 4 years and then died, a wealthy man
from what was taken from others in war or demanded from others in
tribute.
Jesus was crucified himself.
Muhammad advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

and finally,

I want you to recall their dying words…..who looks like he died with hate
in his heart and who looks like he died with love in his.
Lets take a look;
Jesus said , “Father forgive them, for they know not what they are
doing.” Luke 23:34:

While Muhammad spoke the following words while dying, “ May Allah
curse the Jews and Christians.” Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number
427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the
life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face
and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

Muslims don't believe that Jesus paid the price for the sins of those who
accept his message and also accept him as lord and savior (Christians)
but yet their hadith teaches them this;
Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No
Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian
in Hell-Fire.
And this,
Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people
amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a
mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their
stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warned Muslims that Christians and Jews can't take away their sins. . We don't have that power. they were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take sins away.

Preach the gospel and highlight these differences(if it is safe to todo so) when u interact with Muslims. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
femi4:
The Bible speaks of the Holy Spirit being “a spirit of judgment and burning” (Isa. 4:4). Judgment has to do with deliverance, in the way the judges of Israel led people out of bondage. The Holy Spirit, coming like fire, burns away any binding grip that the Enemy has imposed on us.

If you said that the Holy Spirit come to burn what the enemy has imposed, does it mean also that the Holy Spirit will kill the Enemy too?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by zainabxel(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Op, thats the clear truth.. esp. no 10, thats why islam is the fastest growing religion, there is no denomination amongst them....

And also ignorance is a major player in this, people are making the wrong decisions b'cos of it.
you are totally wrong, Islam has various sects and denominations, they hate each other more than the christians do, they dont pray in each others mosques and even bomb each others mosques, the sunni consider the shia kafir, and the shia consider the sunni likewise, do you know how the amadiyya muslims are treated by other muslims? in some muslim countries they've been banned from calling themselves muslims or calling their places of worship mosques, and as for the spread of Islam, the Jihad was a key ingredient in the spread of Islam, i.e they conquer and convert you, and dont forget their birth rate, muslims are not concerned about birth control, also in many muslim countries, converting from Islam(aposthesy) is purnishable by death, whereas in most non muslim countries, you can convert to any religion anytime you like, Nd do you know the billions of petrol dollars the saudi gov't spends every year for the spread of Islam?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by phanshark(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
kimond101:

Thank you
Like I said " To you is your religion and to me is mine"
I read your scripture and it has further strengthened my faith as a muslim.
No one is fighting anyone. I only said what the bible said or are you referring to something else?!
just like the quran, the bible is not just the book you understand wit ur college decree, the written words are called logos, why the meaning is called rehma, every body can understand the logos,but not every one can understand the rehma (the meaning). Both in quran and bible there is logos and rehma. My prayer is may god keep on giving us the rehma & in the logos (amen)
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by Zenlife: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
13. Noise Pollution Nuisance And Disturbance of the Peace.

Truly said...
Empty barrels do make loud noise.
The emptier... The noisier.

Apparently todays churches especially pente'costliests' worship a DEAF GOD. or shun teachings of Matthew 6:6 etc on how to pray. What really is the essence of night vigils? Illicit practices under the cover of darkness by these church folks? Must it be done? especially the zoo-like manner it is done? How has it positively contributed to the enlightenment and uplifting of the social, economic, political, safety or religious atmosphere of the nation? Besides negatively disturbing the peace of neighbors at the time God has ordained for them to sleep.

A totally misguided, irresponsible, deplorable practise.
So much for love thy neighbor...but meanwhile enjoy this noise all night. Maybe when they have provoked enough dudes who lose it and start getting wacked by disgruntled folks as a response to this most unholy indulgence, they will chill.

Those that indulge in this hullabaloo don't need God, they need psychological and psychiatric evaluations, assessments and treatments for schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, obstructive and obsessive compulsory disorder, lunacy, etc.

Despicable, Nauseating, Hypertension Inducing Nonsensical Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by femi4: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
9jatatafo:

If you said that the Holy Spirit come to burn what the enemy has imposed, does it mean also that the Holy Spirit wi kill the Enemy too?
My point is that the holy spirit symbol as a fire is correct
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
zainabxel:
you are totally wrong

then make me right...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by 9jatatafo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
femi4:
My point is that the holy spirit symbol as a fire is correct

I am particular about Christians asking the Holy Spirit to kill their enemies. How true and genuine it is?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by dragonking2: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
kimond101:

Mr Wise, I'm on the thread and you can't Bully me out because I said what is in the bible.
I never insulted anyone so Mr Seun wouldn't support your statement.
Thank you
But you guys will never allow us to compare what is in the bible to the quran on the islam section even though we dont insult anyone...Hypocrites!!!
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by zzzzy: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
eitsei:
everybody is claiming holy spirit speaks to them as if that holy spirit is jobless
hope you know the unforgivable sin.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by efemty001: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
SO U WANT HIM TO SUCCED ABI
laurel03:
CAC and MFM no dey joke wt enemies tinz.... Anybody dt is planning evil against us will not succeed IJN...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by femi4: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lawprince:

And fundamental Christianity is what? Hitler, PKK, Lord Resistant Army, Colonialism, American Crusade in the Middle East and ors?
How many of them kill people in the name of Jesus or use the scriptures to kill
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know by zzzzy: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
ifetoyosi:
Christians killing Christianity ND still be forming holier dan thou
christians aren't killing christianity, people who claim to be attempt to kill it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.