Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84306 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by firestar(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joshthefirst:
woohoo firestar.

You're on!
I'll open a new thread.

Quit yourself little fiery star, for my rhymes wax stronger than days of yore. Prepare, for I will role over nairaland in wordy lore, and I will quench the fire in your core. angry

Methinks you've grown russsssty.
No iron to even you out.
And now he dares to raise the dust.
Tch.

You better have had fufu for dinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
firestar:

Methinks you've grown russsssty.
No iron to even you out.
And now he dares to raise the dust.
Tch.

You better have had fufu for dinner.
fufu? grin grin grin

We shall see if I am rusty or mighty.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by texanomaly(f): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Joshthefirst:
school's great ma'am. Long time. grin

Really missing and needing your temperance amidst our many storms here.

Lol...Good times!!

3 Likes

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Can someone keep me awake? Doing a long nightshift but no patients. Happens seldom, mostly a full house by night.
Jackbizzle, were is the noisy you when u are needed most? grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Tufanja:
Can someone keep me awake? Doing a long nightshift but no patients. Happens seldom, mostly a full house by night.
Jackbizzle, were is the noisy you when u are needed most? grin

Time difference, babe. Sleeping.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Time difference, babe. Sleeping.

Just one hour difference.

Now I slept just for 3 hours and totally awake because of noisy neigbours moving out the flat near mine. Some folks have no mercy.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tufanja:

Just one hour difference.

Now I slept just for 3 hours and totally awake because of noisy neigbours moving out the flat near mine. Some folks have no mercy.

aww

Sleep, my tough angel
Rest those dreamy blue eyes
Dream of us in the winter
Skating together on endless ice

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

aww

Sleep, my tough angel
Rest those dreamy blue eyes
Dream of us in the winter
Skating together on endless ice

Aaaaah, that is quite a warm message for an iceprince like you wink.

I am just back from being out. I had a great diner (trying the local food) with friends. Afterwards we went to one of towns famous places for one of the best icecoffees (with liquor, icecream, whilped cream and a special topping) i did drink in a long time (they shld call it a Jackbizzle ;-). We finished the outing in a very cosy and romantic place where I tried something I didnt drink in a long time, a cocktail (home made unique mixture based on mango)!
So yeah there is life after death wink
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 5:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

Aaaaah, that is quite a warm message for an iceprince like you wink.

I am just back from being out. I had a great diner (trying the local food) with friends. Afterwards we went to one of towns famous places for one of the best icecoffees (with liquor, icecream, whilped cream and a special topping) i did drink in a long time (they shld call it a Jackbizzle ;-). We finished the outing in a very cosy and romantic place where I tried something I didnt drink in a long time, a cocktail (home made unique mixture based on mango)!
So yeah there is life after death wink

Nice.

Unfortunately for you, "iceprince" has no meaning in English- it is not the opposite of "ice queen".

Also, Iceprince is the name of a popular Nigerian rapper- cheesy

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

Nice.

Unfortunately for you, "iceprince" has no meaning in English- it is not the opposite of "ice queen".

Also, Iceprince is the name of a popular Nigerian rapper- cheesy

Dont worry that I dont know the rules, I do, I just refuse to dance according to them. I am a freestyler, a rebel, a renegade,.... a landrover wink
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:
I am a freestyler, a rebel, a renegade,.... a landrover wink
A Dreamweaver, a model, you don't masquerade,....you never rollover.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Joshthefirst:
A Dreamweaver, a model, you don't masquerade,....you never rollover.

Cant remember i said to be a model cheesy. Fantasy is running with you guys hahaha

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

Dont worry that I dont know the rules, I do, I just refuse to dance according to them. I am a freestyler, a rebel, a renegade,.... a landrover wink

You are feeling special? grin grin

Anyhoo, It is good to know that you're having fun
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are feeling special? grin grin

Anyhoo, It is good to know that you're having fun

I am always feeling special hehehehe, because I am special :p. Nothing wrong with being self-confident. You shld feel special too :p.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

I am always feeling special hehehehe, because I am special :p. Nothing wrong with being self-confident. You shld feel special too :p.

That is good to know.

But can you really ice skate?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

That is good to know.

But can you really ice skate?

Sure. I dont do it very often so in the first 10 minutes i always need to practise a bit, but after some time I can easily slide around. Aint that difficult.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
[size=14pt]Nurse who texted photo of unconscious patient’s penis surrenders license[/size]

A former nurse who admitted to using her smartphone to snap illicit photos of unconscious patients’ body parts has turned in her nursing license.

Kristen Johnson “did not contest the charge of moral unfitness in the practice,” the New York State Board of Regents announced.

The 27-year-old was arrested in May after a nine-month investigation revealed she’d used her smartphone to snap a photo of an unconscious patient’s penis, which she texted to coworkers at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, N.Y., according to court documents cited by the Post-Standard.

On a separate occasion, Johnson used the phone to take a video of a nurse cleaning an incapacitated female patient’s gastrointestinal blood clot, the paper reported.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/03/29/nurse-who-texted-photo-of-unconscious-patients-penis-surrenders-license/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_2_na

=========================================

@ Joshthefirst, reyginus, jayriginal (doctors and lawyers)

In Nigeria, are there any legal barriers and safeguards against nonsense like this?
Can you see why I fear Nigerian hospitals?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

Sure. I dont do it very often so in the first 10 minutes i always need to practise a bit, but after some time I can easily slide around. Aint that difficult.

Yeah, me too.

I remember my first time- i fell on my face and butt many times before I learnt how to do skate properly.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

In Nigeria, are there any legal barriers and safeguards against nonsense like this?
Ignorance feeds fear. Knowledge casts it out.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Joshthefirst:

If only you could apply the reasoning in the quote to yourself. undecided
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Joshthefirst:

If only you could apply the reasoning in the quote to yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yeah, me too.

I remember my first time- i fell on my face and butt many times before I learnt how to do skate properly.

Lol I can imangine. First time I ever tried ice skating, I ended up having (during more than a month) a swelling as big as a tennisball on top of my knee because some girl who was holding my hand was falling and dragged me with her on the floor. I was sooooooo not amused. If it turns out later on an X-ray I have a patella in pieces, I should keep her responsible angry
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:
[size=14pt]Nurse who texted photo of unconscious patient’s penis surrenders license[/size]

A former nurse who admitted to using her smartphone to snap illicit photos of unconscious patients’ body parts has turned in her nursing license.

Kristen Johnson “did not contest the charge of moral unfitness in the practice,” the New York State Board of Regents announced.

The 27-year-old was arrested in May after a nine-month investigation revealed she’d used her smartphone to snap a photo of an unconscious patient’s penis, which she texted to coworkers at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse, N.Y., according to court documents cited by the Post-Standard.

On a separate occasion, Johnson used the phone to take a video of a nurse cleaning an incapacitated female patient’s gastrointestinal blood clot, the paper reported.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/03/29/nurse-who-texted-photo-of-unconscious-patients-penis-surrenders-license/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_2_na

=========================================

@ Joshthefirst, reyginus, jayriginal (doctors and lawyers)

I don't really know. I've heard of Nurses shouting and insulting patients who are in dire conditions. I often get a heartbreak when I think about this country. I wonder if I will ever witness 24 hours electricity before I die. It really saddens me.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol I can imangine. First time I ever tried ice skating, I ended up having (during more than a month) a swelling as big as a tennisball on top of my knee because some girl who was holding my hand was falling and dragged me with her on the floor. I was sooooooo not amused. If it turns out later on an X-ray I have a patella in pieces, I should keep her responsible angry

everyone has ice skating scars.

I would love t try skating on real ice and not in ice hockey rinks.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't really know. I've heard of Nurses shouting and insulting patients who are in dire conditions. I often get a heartbreak when I think about this country. I wonder if I will ever witness 24 hours electricity before I die. It really saddens me.

True talk. It is up to us to make the change. We cant keep complaining and sitting on our hands.

cc Joshthefirst

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
JackBizzle:

everyone has ice skating scars.

I would love t try skating on real ice and not in ice hockey rinks.

Me too. Last winters were too soft though, our Dutch lakes didnt froze thick enough to finally try the nature ice skating. We keep it on our bucketlist. Anything else?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tufanja:

Me too. Last winters were too soft though, our Dutch lakes didnt froze thick enough to finally try the nature ice skating. We keep it on our bucketlist. Anything else?

Verboden natural ice skating cheesy
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

Verboden natural ice skating cheesy

Hahaha
Verboden te schaatsen op natuurijs :-)
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Reyginus:

Reyginus! I missed you here. Where have u been?!?
Please dont be sad, its only in darkness that one learns to appreciate the light, u shld be grateful for Nigeria offering u one of life's best schools in that ;-).
Keep smiling kiss
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

True talk. It is up to us to make the change. We cant keep complaining and sitting on our hands.

cc Joshthefirst
Yes. The problem is that we have the wrong set of people ruling us. I'm tired of this country.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Tufanja:

Reyginus! I missed you here. Where have u been?!?
Please dont be sad, its only in darkness that one learns to appreciate the light, u shld be grateful for Nigeria offering u one of life's best schools in that ;-).
Keep smiling kiss
I was banned for a week so I gave myself some extra time. Frankly speaking, I hate this particular life school. You lose the empathy every normal person feels for life. We have some corrupt and useless set of leaders who have already made sure their corrupt offsprings continue when they die. I hope you are good?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2016
It's good to see these two getting along fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.