Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84330 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Jackbizzle, dont stress too much about it.
Those big igbo guys, been there, done that.
They aint everything at all, vampires that feed on others loving blood.
When the heartmusle is minor, the ego big...it can come in a killer body...but it will kill u anyway.
Train you heartmuscles, u will be good to go and be confident the way u are.

PS: instead of doping yourself with weed and slowly diminishing your grey matter, i just wanted to offer u some special herb tea, one that brings u even higher, but without losing the brain @sonoflucifer

Thanks for the encouragement.

In your other comment, you said something about learning to make fires. Sorry, but you give the impression that you live in the countryside with a lot of snow.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

I dont really care. The big boys always turned out to be bad guys. So yeah, i will first look at the content before I measure now.
Rap:
I'm big but I ain't bad...

I have a gentle heart that's all muscle and very..glad

Just focus on the lyrics. grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lmfao. You no well at all. cheesy
grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Rap:

Smh.

Now, I believe you're a doctor. Your poem reads like a drug prescription... tongue I don't understand it..

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Rap:

I love the lyrics ;-).

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Smh.

Now, I believe you're a doctor. Your poem reads like a drug prescription... tongue I don't understand it..
lol. I'm a med student. And we're very fun loving.

Haba guy. My poem was epic. Didn't you see the bad glad rhyme? Smh
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

I love the lyrics ;-).
Thanks. I always try my best. cool

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Thanks for the encouragement.

In your other comment, you said something about learning to make fires. Sorry, but you give the impression that you live in the countryside with a lot of snow.

Nah, not really. I see some snow though. on the tops of the mountains in the far distance when i watch out of my window in the mid of town. But the sun is bright and shinging, about to go to the parc now without jacket.

But yeah, the fire thing is all sonoflucifers fault.
Maybe I am chronically cold though, warm heart in a cold world ;-).
I need the african sun badly wink
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Nah, not really. I see some snow though. on the tops of the mountains in the far distance when i watch out of my window in the mid of town. But the sun is bright and shinging, about to go to the parc now without jacket.

The African sun is currently bleaching my eye color.

Sorry. I meant dyeing.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Or maybe the bad guys were all big boys..anyways, I'm soft on the inside like a doughnut...

Mmm thats possible indeed...u got some point there.
But what if the sweet doughnut gives me toothpain in the long run.
First seduced by the sweet and softness it makes me bite and i end up running to the dentist on the long run with a bad aftertaste wink. Or is it a doughnut that comes with a guarantee? cheesy.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Mmm thats possible indeed...u got some point there.
But what if the sweet doughnut gives me toothpain in the long run.
First seduced by the sweet and softness it makes me bite and i end up running to the dentist on the long run with a bad aftertaste wink. Or is it a doughnut that comes with a guarantee? cheesy.
Comes with a guarantee.. and a dentist just in case. grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Smh.

You call those dead lyrics "poetry"?

By the way, be afraid of Nigerian medical students- they are on some super-weed- they overdose on inhaling formalin/formaldehyde from dead bodies

cc joshthefirst
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Nice Nice.

Dont worry, summer starts in May- one month to go.

Europe, here I come.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

You call those dead lyrics "poetry"?

By the way, be afraid of Nigerian medical students- they are on some super-weed- they overdose on inhaling formalin/formaldehyde from dead bodies

cc joshthefirst

You adapt to those high doses in time. grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
You adapt to those high doses in time. grin

I've been in relationships with a Nigerian nurse and a student doctor. I fear you people.

First, you people have a huge course load to cover in short semesters, and so you are rushed by your lecturers. You guys can remain calm in stressful and hard situations

Secondly, dead bodies don't faze you guys. My ex was so excited describing how they crack the cranium open and how they open up the rib cage to access the organs inside.

Thirdly, bleeding/injured people don't faze you guys. I once saw a girl of about 6 years with her left arm cut out- she was being rushed to the emergency unit- I started weeping- the girl was so small and so innocent. My sick brother who was the one that should be consoled was consoling me.

When I told my ex about the small girl who lost her hand, my ex just shrugged!

You guys are too hardened for my liking- you have suffered abuse from lecturers and matrons in the hospital, you have inhaled unhealthy doses on formalin and you have been burdened with so much coursework.

Nna, this is why I will never do operation in Nigeria. Do you know that even the best Nigerian doctors do not smile at patients? I noticed this. They just do their work and get on. Hard!!1
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

I've been in relationships with a Nigerian nurse and a student doctor. I fear you people.

First, you people have a huge course load to cover in short semesters, and so you are rushed by your lecturers. You guys can remain calm in stressful and hard situations

Secondly, dead bodies don't faze you guys. My ex was so excited describing how they crack the cranium open and how they open up the rib cage to access the organs inside.

Thirdly, bleeding/injured people don't faze you guys. I once saw a girl of about 6 years with her left arm cut out- she was being rushed to the emergency unit- I started weeping- the girl was so small and so innocent. My sick brother who was the one that should be consoled was consoling me.

You guys are too hardened for my liking- you have suffered abuse from lecturers and matrons in the hospital, you have inhaled unhealthy doses on formalin and you have been burdened with so much coursework.

Nna, this is why I will never do operation in Nigeria. Do you know that even the best Nigerian doctors do not smile at patients? I noticed this. They just do their work and get on. Hard!!1
lol. We smile...at least I smile. Smh. Maybe you haven't been seeing the right doctors?

I know so many good doctors and cheerful surgeons...The heat isn't so bad and makes us resilient and ready to adapt.

Nigerian-trained doctors make some of the best overseas na.

And besides, any doctor who is fazed by bleeding or dead bodies or who doesn't know how to remain calm in stressful situations isn't a good doctor.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
The African sun is currently bleaching my eye color.

Sorry. I meant dyeing.

From which color to which color? U be cameleon?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Jackbizzle is making some valid points here. As usual he is putting it a bit too far but there is a core of truth to find in it.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Nice Nice.

Dont worry, summer starts in May- one month to go.

Europe, here I come.

Summer starts the 21 of June my dear :p. In May, all birds are building nests and breeding on eggs. In June, the chicks come out. I think June is the best month for you to come :p. Or what are the plans?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Comes with a guarantee.. and a dentist just in case. grin

As long as it is no nigerian dentist grin

Be careful with guarantees when u dealing with a lawyer ;-).
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Smh.

Hilarious comment cheesy!
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

From which color to which color? U be cameleon?
from brown to dark red
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
from brown to dark red

Really? Doesnt sound healthy. Can we donate for sunglasses ;-)?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Summer starts the 21 of June my dear :p. In May, all birds are building nests and breeding on eggs. In June, the chicks come out. I think June is the best month for you to come :p. Or what are the plans?

By the end of may, the weather starts getting very warm in the UK. My first stop is London and then, I don't know yet. It is a choice between Prague, Sweden and Paris. Money is tight and so, I have to chose between one of the three.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
lol. We smile...at least I smile. Smh. Maybe you haven't been seeing the right doctors?

I know so many good doctors and cheerful surgeons...The heat isn't so bad and makes us resilient and ready to adapt.

Nigerian-trained doctors make some of the best overseas na.

And besides, any doctor who is fazed by bleeding or dead bodies or who doesn't know how to remain calm in stressful situations isn't a good doctor.

lol....I can imagine you smiling after meeting an atheist patient in pain.

Anyhoo, I fear you people sha.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol....I can imagine you smiling after meeting an atheist patient in pain.

Anyhoo, I fear you people sha.
lol. My faith teaches me to love all.

Its an atheist doctor i might be worried about. especially if he's anti-theist and as rabid and invective as some of the guys i see here.

you shouldn't fear us shaa. We swear an oath to help you by any means necessary.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
lol. My faith teaches me to love all.

Its an atheist doctor i might be worried about. especially if he's anti-theist and as rabid and invective as some of the guys i see here.

you shouldn't fear us shaa. We swear an oath to help you by any means necessary.

Lies! it is your Hippocratic oath (and not your faith) that makes you to give equal care to all.

After all, you wouldn't get married to an atheist, would you? If an atheist is asking for an abortion, would you oblige her? No. If you are to counsel an unmarried humanist who wants to have sex, would you oblige?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

By the end of may, the weather starts getting very warm in the UK. My first stop is London and then, I don't know yet. It is a choice between Prague, Sweden and Paris. Money is tight and so, I have to chose between one of the three.

I shld take you on a hardcore trip Europe, you will see many places for little money and u wld get to learn the meaning of the word adventure ;-).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lies! it is your Hippocratic oath (and not your faith) that makes you to give equal care to all.

After all, you wouldn't get married to an atheist, would you? If an atheist is asking for an abortion, would you oblige her? No. If you are to counsel an unmarried humanist who wants to have sex, would you oblige?

What does it matter what makes me give equal care to all as far as I give equal care to all. Do you want to start an argument?

As for getting married. There are problems that naturally arise when you marry someone who you don't see eye to eye with on certain matters.

I wouldn't carry out an abortion because I believe it to be murder. Will you want to infringe on my personal belief?

And for the last question, of course I would counsel anyone. But the content of my counsel will not cause any sort of abuse, direct or indirect, and I would give safe medical advice.

I already know I'll be a good doctor. cool
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
What does it matter what makes me give equal care to all as far as I give equal care to all. Do you want to start an argument?

As for getting married. There are problems that naturally arise when you marry someone who you don't see eye to eye with on certain matters.

I wouldn't carry out an abortion because I believe it to be murder. Will you want to infringe on my personal belief?

And for the last question, of course I would counsel anyone. But the content of my counsel will not cause any sort of abuse, direct or indirect, and I would give safe medical advice.

I already know I'll be a good doctor. cool

No problems, when you finish medical school, just let me know what hospital you work for so that I can avoid it like a plague.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

No problems, when you finish medical school, just let me know what hospital you work for so that I can avoid it like a plague.

you want me to tell you where i'll work so you'll stalk me and open a thread about me here? No. I don't think so.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Joshthefirst:
you want me to tell you where i'll work so you'll stalk me and open a thread about me here? No. I don't think so.

Stalk you?

You must really be mistaken on two fronts. First, you mistakenly assume that I'm a stalker and secondly, you assume that you are worth stalking.

Seriously, what do you have to offer? Humility is a virtue- dont overrate yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.