Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out (993 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out by mrvalentine: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
My name is Nneoma and I’m a Nigerian student. I was raised in the western part of the country, under the apron string of my caring parents. It never occurred to me that my life would go this way. My conventionally middle-class family did all they could do to raise us in the good fearing of the Lord. It worked for the first moments, but as the heat became more intense, the mind set in with its deceptive tricks and inspired me to make some moves. I started believing my abilities to make lasting decisions for myself.

I regret those times when I've chosen the dark side. I've wasted enough time not being happy.
It all happened when I got into Federal university of technology Owerri, for my post UTME. I lived under a strong control of my elder brother, who in all angles tried to help me see the future with pride. He tried to prevent me from the life that I now see as hell. I remembered how we always had issues that even led to parental involvement. I did not know they cared for my tomorrow. I know that it is almost late to push the blames on anybody but I just have to. I didn’t have good knowledge of what I was being exempted from.

The desire to get a boyfriend, which - I regret to say, I believe is basic and primal in women - is followed almost immediately by an equally basic and primal urge - which is to be single again. I wish I never had any. Out of my curiosity, I had to accept his (my boyfriend’s) sweet and enticing approaches toward my relationship. I really felt loved.

He provided me with almost everything that I needed as a young girl. His cares got me puzzled as just a Nigerian student. I never believed anybody could be that caring to just a girl like me. Hardly did I know that my ship was cap-siding. Right now, I don’t think I can fix my life in the next 20 years.
I couldn’t really ascertain what happened but all I know was that I had some feelings for him. It looked like what he said (love) because it had all that I needed; fun affection, provision and seeming protection.

My ship went offshore when I realized how scattered my life had become. One early morning I started feeling very different. It was similar to what my biology teacher would call pregnancy symptoms. I waited till the end of the month and finally realized how some minutes of pleasure has ruined my career. I felt the earth would just pen for my sink. It never happened. What puzzled me most was that I couldn’t lay hold of any positive care. My elders sisters warned me and I had no effrontery sharing my feelings again...[url]Continue Reading[/http://www.naijaranking.com/2016/03/my-ordeal-with-my-boyfriend-futo.htmll]

Re: My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out by pamellla(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
yoruba elders do say "eni awi fun ki oba je o gbo"

oun ti o dun a ma pani (wat is sweet kill at times)

anyway just pick up d pieces of ur life nd move on....d lord is ur strength!!!!!
Re: My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
See this one, ordinary belle wey you carry nain you dey lament like this, she even said she cnt fix her life back even in the next 20years...then what can you say abt the genevives of this world who had a baby @ a very tender age outa wedluck and still made it in lifeundecided??...you berra learn from them, that's one thing that has kept majority of the youths of this generation stagnant...lack of self motivation especially when they are faced with challenges.
Re: My Ordeal With My Boyfriend- She Cries Out by goldbim(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Msheew,the story seems like all this 2003 waec creative essay with the title"the stigma I can never forget".sorry ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Is It More Expensive To Be Single Or In A Relationship? / I Am Sad!!!!! / Moment When She's Coming Over But So Is Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.