Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers (17702 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Brownhypo: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
I love you mom. After God, my mom is the second to me.

1 Like

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by micca: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
R i p . Mummy i love u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by scabit: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
ayodijex:
15.) she misplaces her phone and expect you to find it.

16.) when it comes to how to handle your money,she reminds you she gave birth to you hence her advice should be followed but when its a matter of what to eat,she then remembers you're old enough to decide things for yourself.

17.) when she says she's tired she's really tired,but when you say you're tired, you are only lazy and trying to dodge chores.

God bless mothers still... you can't but love them cool

Guy! How far? I for fear now, we de share the same mom? How come everything my mom does, ur own mom do the same? Wetin de happen? Anyway Happy Mothers day to all the super moms!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by kuuljay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is a particular slap Nigerian mothers have mastered. The slap lands in the middle of your back and when it lands the result is that for a whole minute you struggle in anguish to cry out but your voice just wouldn't come out, and they don't give it twice it's just once and unsuspectingly too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Mewhizzp(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh mom. Luv you for ever
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
She will insult you and call you all the names in the world when you misbehave, but once anyone else tries the same with you she ll unleash the beast in her on them. grin

2 Likes

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by fatemmy(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
kiss[color=#770077][/color] this post got me laughing so hard that I ended up crying... as funny as the post is,its true,but the sad thing is I wish my mum continue doing all that,I wish she didn't die in her prime,if u still av a mum stop complaining and enjoy it,tell her how much you love her while she's still alive. CU's u're gonna miss her when she's GONE
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Mrfahaz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
15.when you said mum I want to attend my friends birthday and she said dre is a cake in the fridge.............grin
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by tym92(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
k

4 Likes

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by luckingcurvy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
I really do remember my mum then in school (GOD BLESS HER SOUL) she won't buy her milk flavor cham till I have taken all I need back to sch, mmmmmmmmmmm today there's no one to say HAPI mother's Day to. but to all our mum I wish u the best and long life.

1 Like

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by olucephas(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by tym92(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
There is a particular slap Nigerian mothers have mastered. The slap lands in the middle of your back and when it lands the result is that for a whole minute you struggle in anguish to cry out but your voice just wouldn't come out, and they don't give it twice it's just once and unsuspectingly too
guess u a victim of such
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by HomeOfMe(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
NaijaBeats:

HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A
NIGERIAN.
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!"

2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head."

3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night”

5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took
first has two heads abi?”

6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t
want you to change the channel.

cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that
friend come here to play with you?

9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat me na.

10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween.

11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or paper.

12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''.

13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her
purse.

14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?''
Our Mothers are wonderful. I love my mom send it to ten people if u love ur mom
Happy Sunday.
http://hypesng.com/14-attributes-of-nigeria-mothers.html
cc: lalasticlala
Very nice post OP,couldn't stop laughing. My mom is guilty of it,I'm guilty of it because I have two naughty twin boys Wey do head like their papa head so,my friends are guilty of it. Happy mothers day to all the beautiful mothers!

1 Like

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Personmama: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:

It is called "Abaraa Gbigbona"" in Yoruba
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by nwabuwa: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
What if ur mum constantly reminds u that, she has seven of u, so ur presence is not necessary. Mehn, I wish I do forget those words, but not yet. Why will someone ask God for kid and still turn around to her devil, irrelevant, never do well, fool at forty. If u are a mother and your child is not doing well, pls still praise God for the child's life. God bless all good mothers, God bless mothers that do not encourage children's waywardness knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by hypesng: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
As Big As Warri, They Dont Have A Federal
University. Click To See why

http://hypesng.com/as-big-as-warri-they-dont-have-a-federal-university-click-to-see-why.html
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by kuuljay(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
tym92:
guess u a victim of such
my brother one particular one got me peeing in my pant grin grin
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by kuuljay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Personmama:

It is called "Abaraa Gbigbona"" in Yoruba
meaning grin grin grin grin yoruba language is soooo complete
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by kuuljay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
fatemmy:
kiss[color=#770077][/color] this post got me laughing so hard that I ended up crying... as funny as the post is,its true,but the sad thing is I wish my mum continue doing all that,I wish she didn't die in her prime,if u still av a mum stop complaining and enjoy it,tell her how much you love her while she's still alive. CU's u're gonna miss her when she's GONE

mine is old and the last time I took my little kid to the villa my mum was spoiling her with petting I couldn't believe my eyes she has changed
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Joseph4God(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mama is my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. To the best mama in the whole world, I wish you Happy Mother's Day. My pillar, my backbone, my love, my wife, my beautiful mama, words can never describe how precious you are to me. You will live to eat the fruit of your hard labour. I love you so very much iya Ope
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by bigboyo: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
So true I jst cnt help buh comment...

...Whn she got home n U are not home (e.g gone 2 play ball) U returns n she beats U n afterwards gives U D biscuit she bought 4 U n even if U dnt wanna eat it cos U are angry she treathens 2 beat U again if U dnt eat it...

...Whn U fall down n she beat U join...

...Whn she forces U 2 take yor bath b4 eating breakfast...

To us it was somehow in those days, buh thn we grew up n we knew bettr...it was all LOVE (channelled in an African mother's way grin )

Thumb up 2 all D great moms out there.
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

1 Like

Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Winna01:
visitor: winna come and take
me: no, thank you
mum: winna, take now!! And then gives me the if you take it look.

lol.thats exactly my mum's behaviour.and if u dare take it eee u go hear am when the visitor leaves
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Johnny19: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Winna01:
visitor: winna come and take me: no, thank you mum: winna, take now!! And then gives me the if you take it look.
Bros u no get scope of collecting gifts....u can as well do the NAMAAN style grin
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by wrecksfurd(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
So true. God bless my mom
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
mum - i cnt find my phone, TOM, give me my phone! ME - ahah, its nt with me o. is that nt it behind you? MUM - OH. . . . . . . . . .. . or . . . . . . . . . . ME - mummy, i like that crossbag, please gimme 2k 4 it. MUM - I gave you d 2k, but it said its too big and u returned it. my frnd, get out of here! . . . .. . LAST SATURDAY . . EARLY IN D MORNING. MUM - Tom, wake up, go and wash d bathroom and toilet, clean the table, fill d drums with water, and get ready at 8am, u are following me to do sum cleaning at shop. ME - CHEI, ITS JUST 7am NA!
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
ROTF. THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH OUT MY FOOD! LOL. SO TRUE. YOU WOULD WINCE AND TRY TO CRY OUT BUH NO SOUND WILL COME OUT, WHEN IT DOES IT SOUNDS LIKE A WHISTLE.
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by fasho01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol @ if I hear peem, you will hear ween
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by kuuljay(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
tombravo:
ROTF. THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH OUT MY FOOD! LOL. SO TRUE. YOU WOULD WINCE AND TRY TO CRY OUT BUH NO SOUND WILL COME OUT, WHEN IT DOES IT SOUNDS LIKE A WHISTLE.
you know exactly what am talking about grin grin grin when my brother came home from Canada and when I see the kids behave in front of their parents,i be like! The luck wey this children get na original
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
kuuljay:
you know exactly what am talking about grin grin grin when my brother came home from Canada and when I see the kids behave in front of their parents,i be like! The luck wey this children get na original
lol.. . . .. . . .. i dan chop that slap sotey. . . .most kids of nowadays no sabi anything.
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by JakesJ(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
GOOD ONE BRO.!!!
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Zealous2710(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
After dat sudden dirty slap ur crying settings go be "Vibrate then Ring". Ain't no woman alive dat can tak my mama's place. Luv u Iyemi.
Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by Damseldammie(f): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
My mom is Incomparable & inestimable, I will cherish & adore her forever because she is truly a mother... Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, a máa ríí yin pé o nínú olánlá pèlú àláfíà

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Obsession Sign Of Love In A Relationship? / Why Do Men Think Their Extramarital Affairs Are Ok? / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.