Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo (1578 Views)

That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) / Guys What Was Your Feeling When You First Had Sex?? / The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by edoboy33(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
so outta de world

Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
@OP the movie that u dis picture was taken 4rm is one of my favourite movie, iv 4gotten d name but i love d movie.
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP the movie that u dis picture was taken 4rm is one of my favourite movie, iv 4gotten d name but i love d movie.

movie title LET IT SHINE tongue

Thank me later baby
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by AlexCk: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
That feeling tho,

That night, i go slp happy grin
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

movie title LET IT SHINE tongue

Thank me later baby
This is why ure my favourite romancelander, the girl is very pretty, d oda guy wanted to destroy his career and love of his life just bcaus of pleasing a friend and low self esteem not knowing that the girl is having a crush on him.
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by halfricanadian(f): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
This is why ure my favourite romancelander, the girl is very pretty, d oda guy wanted to destroy his career and love of his life just bcaus of pleasing a friend and low self esteem not knowing that the girl is having a crush on him.

Abi nau grin

Its berra u walk up to d lady u love and show her life

Remembered in a line the dude said

his look never fit d rap it never matched guys b thinkin every girl likes physical features it was his looks dat got him down nd the girl fell for his words and heart

He really broke her heart o bt cos na film she forgive am reality if i hear cheesy
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abi nau grin

Its berra u walk up to d lady u love and show her life

Remembered in a line the dude said

his look never fit d rap it never matched guys b thinkin every girl likes physical features it was his looks dat got him down nd the girl fell for his words and heart

He really broke her heart o bt cos na film she forgive am reality if i hear cheesy
hehehe very true, so if na u, u nor go 4give d guy?
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by halfricanadian(f): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe very true, so if na u, u nor go 4give d guy?

Will forgive the guy bt find sumone better cheesy

U dont make me love sumone else den later come in nd tell me it was u dat loved me

U dont put people into a fix why will i love A nd B will tell me he sent A to me cos he loves me nd was shy dats just annoying i rada find C grin
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Will forgive the guy bt find sumone better cheesy

U dont make me love sumone else den later come in nd tell me it was u dat loved me

U dont put people into a fix why will i love A nd B will tell me he sent A to me cos he loves me nd was shy dats just annoying i rada find C grin
hmmmmmm well dats dat, its just a movie, i dnt think it will happen in real world.
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by halfricanadian(f): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmmmmm well dats dat, its just a movie, i dnt think it will happen in real world.

I kno its in movies it can happy it can't happen in reality wink
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by dharay99: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
sad
Re: That Feeling When You Are Being Hugged By Your Crush.photo by jamex93(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Foods Are Killing Your Sex Drive - Stop Eating Them / What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? / Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.