Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? (1577 Views)

Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love / See The Photo Of The Woman Got People Talking On Social Media / Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
lmao

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by KnightRod(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol. English, why art thou so hard?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Destined2win: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ewooo.. the woman is pained
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by theLegion(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
R I P English grin
But the husband triedn't, he zoom zoom with sissy Caro... Who didn't riking better fine fine p u s s y wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
It is very very hard for a woman to remain unmarried grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by larabae13(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lolz...it was anger dat made her english to be lyk dat nah wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by wizwl(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Join MMM today and be financially free; http:///?i=wisdomonuodu.l@gmail.com
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
That ozzband badt gan.
what if the flight got cancelled. grin
I no know who e be,but I just trust dat man,e go deny the thing.
#ThelastPlaneBender
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Chrisrare: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dats wot u get wen u marry an illieterate woman. Guys make una shine eyes well well b4 getting married.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by EyeofHorus: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
I will be waiting for him with 2 fresh sexy guys. One cooking for me and the other massaging me.

My phone will remain on silent...

Life is too short to worry about bullllshitt
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Vendoor(f): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dats wot u get wen u marry an illieterate woman. Guys make una shine eyes well well b4 getting married.

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by curvysola(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
he will meet me
he will meet me
i felt that!
i will kill him
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Vikky014(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lmao
LMAO
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:
he will meet me
he will meet me
i felt that!
i will kill him
lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
I won't do anything nah, the lady might be his business partner, but he had better have a good explanation
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I won't do anything nah, the lady might be his business partner, but he had better have a good explanation

business panther lmao
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

business panther lmao
Yes nah
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Kobicove(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Marriage = stress
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by sunnywinter(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
That ozzband badt gan.
what if the flight got cancelled. grin
I no know who e be,but I just trust dat man,e go deny the thing.
#ThelastPlaneBender
the last plane bender?? loooool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
sunnywinter:

the last plane bender?? loooool

lmao
dude!!! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by sunnywinter(f): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lmao
dude!!! cheesy
ikrrr
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by lammylam(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
hahahahahahah moku oooo oyinbo yi na ni Oran!!!
I actually forgot about what the man did self but the man self no try
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by HoneyB10(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Choi men oh
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
HoneyB10:
Choi men oh

you still didnt state!
what you will do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
lammylam:
hahahahahahah moku oooo oyinbo yi na ni Oran!!!

I actually forgot about what the man did self but the man self no try

but what will you do to him,
when he gets home?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
The man is rich that's why she isn't wailing about Breakup...Massive respect to the Yoruba Demon cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by HoneyB10(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

you still didnt state!
what you will do?
What will I do nah, go home that's the best thing to do
If I can't I won't even ask him about it. cry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Woman? by UyiIredia(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
The woman should chill jor. Before she does something she would regret.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your IDEAL MAN (ladies Only) / Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! / Help! She Wants Me To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.