Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! (1586 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
This story may sound a bit weird and out of this world but bloggers in Zambia swear it is true. It tells the secret of the success story of a young man whose 52-year-old mother, Yvonne Banda, confessed that she has sex with him every other Wednesday so that his wealth will be sustained.

She had taken her son, Abel, to a witch doctor in 2002 to help him get riches and parts of the rituals was for her to sleep with the young man on a regular basis so that the source of the wealth would not diminish and since then, she and her son had been engaging in the incestuous relationship.

Since she and Abel began sleeping together, he has grown into a very rich man who has tentacles in the transportation business, which has grown tremendously and he now owns a fleet of trucks, buses and other small cars.

But worried of the sins she has been committing with her son and no longer comfortable with her position, she went to a pastor who prayed for her and told her to confess her sins or she would die a shameful and painful death, prompting her to come clean.

I'm going to publish this on Palmchat. It's so strange! These are the last days.
Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
I was here

1 Like

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by hymanflex(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
pinchure or...........

you read it alone.

1 Like

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by DeLioncourt: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
I came and saw.

1 Like

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
These is super story,no pix,no clue,no source and no headlines. Romanceland is finished!

1 Like

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Awoofawo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Someone needs serious flogging with holy pakere from awon baba hands

1 Like

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Here's the proof you seek: http://pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-mother-confesses-to-sleeping-with-her-son-to-maintain-his-wealth-id5357224.html
dachuchi7:
These is super story,no pix,no clue,no source and no headlines. Romanceland is finished!

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2016

Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for coming through! cheesy
IHATEPUZZY:
I was here
Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
I totally agree with you fam!
Awoofawo:
Someone needs serious flogging with holy pakere from awon baba hands
Re: Mother Sleeps With Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Wealth! Strange But True! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for coming! Oya take handshake *gives handshake*
DeLioncourt:
I came and saw.

(1) (Reply)

That Emotional Drake (Ladies Ain't Welcomed / We Just Had Sex / Ladies!!! The 15 Pure Qualities Guy Would Look Out For In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.