Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (6789 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by BerryScott(f): 2:44am On Mar 07, 2016
mister wen u want 2 mk points mk sure u hv cogent reasons enof, cos ur reasons are poor. evn if a lady z on skirt she cant bk d street n urinate. we are trained to observe courtesy. fullstop
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

So ur still that sick, fun, pokey nose girl, who is naughty but a star all the same. Good!

U are rude nd annoying fuvk u tho
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by missingrib(f): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Not evry guy appreciates a lady with trousers over one wit skirts.. d guys dat do so may only be attracted to her backside.

Buh a man who wants marriage won't lyk d idea of his wife on trousers... it looks childish nd olosho-ish

Personally, I prefer ladies with skirts buh dress smartly than ladies with trousers
to me I love being corporate going to work or pant trousers after working hours trouser things...
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

U are rude nd annoying fuvk u tho

ah ah!! u took that to heart, am sorry dear, was just teasing and trying to pull your legs, how are you doing today cool cool wink
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
BerryScott:
mister wen u want 2 mk points mk sure u hv cogent reasons enof, cos ur reasons are poor. evn if a lady z on skirt she cant bk d street n urinate. we are trained to observe courtesy. fullstop

hmmm i'm learning things here
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That was a jab.... angry it was..
.. I really don't care cheesy yer moniker is still gosh awful grin tongue

was only playing with you... grin how are today dear
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ah ah!! u took that to heart, am sorry dear, was just teasing and trying to pull your legs, how are you doing today cool cool wink

Good cheesy you?
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by HighIQ(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:
to me I love being corporate going to work or pant trousers after working hours MALE GARMENT things...
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good cheesy you?

am fine oo, work mode activated.... angry cool no time to check time, money must be made smiley
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

am fine oo, work mode activated.... angry cool no time to check time, money must be made smiley

Ok goodluck smiley
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ok goodluck smiley.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok goodluck smiley.

Thanks
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by kayswag726: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2016
remind of one time I was traveling, the bus stop in a village so everyone will ease their self, there was this girl, she wore this their new type of trouser that will reach their belly, very tight, everybody was easing their self by the road, the girl was just entering thick Forrest, we wait for her tire, wen she come back come see bashing, the girl was so embarrassed

Ladies like wahala aswear
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by DivineAgatha121(f): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2016
My Fiance always love wen I put on trousers compared to skate n gowns dats y they say one man's food is anoda man's poison, if they don't like dem on trousers because u see dem as prostitutes den smone else does. walks out of thread
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by nguemosesu: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
HighIQ:
we don't . We see her as a prostitute and a bad wife material
make I hear...u knw u're nt saying d truth.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by HighIQ(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by HighIQ(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
kayswag726:
remind of one time I was traveling, the bus stop in a village so everyone will ease their self, there was this girl, she wore this their new type of trouser that will reach their belly, very tight, everybody was easing their self by the road, the girl was just entering thick Forrest, we wait for her tire, wen she come back come see bashing, the girl was so embarrassed

Ladies like wahala aswear
lol. seconded. They like wahala.She go go off everything b4 she can unirate.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by fearlesschicken: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
The op's monicker is what i find ironic about this. It's unfortunate that your sense of reasoning doesn't fit your supposed monicker.

If you don't like women wearing trousers then please preach the message to the ladies around you.

Stop the rant and attention seeking here on nl. 'Cause your silly opinion is not needed down here...

1 Like

Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by dayowunmi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Your justification for your claim that trousers is not meant for females is not only petty it's frivolous. So because they would have to go to a secluded place or a proper toilet to urinate cos you can't pull down a trouser just anyhow is enough reason why they shouldn't wear trousers. Why will a grown woman urinate anyhow in public in the first instance, she has to do that in a secluded place whether she's wearing trousers or skirts it makes no difference. Lolz, so because a woman will not be able to bend down anyhow if she's on trousers and hard pressed to urinate, that means they shouldn't wear it! Am sure the person who designed trousers sef won't expect a grown up woman to just open Yansh dey pee anywhere. In any case me I prefer women in trousers, infact I love ladies who likes trousers.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by quintybabee(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wear skirts only because my parents doesn't approve of trouser but my fiance wants to see me in trousers. He sends money to buy and I bought it and wore it for him, need I say my fiance is a deeper life member? Guys it's about your choice, if you appreciate a woman in trouser go for it and if you don't, go for a lady in skirts. It's that simple!
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by HighIQ(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
fearlesschicken:
The op's monicker is what i find ironic about this. It's unfortunate that your sense of reasoning doesn't fit your supposed monicker.

If you don't like women wearing trousers then please preach the message to the ladies around you.

Stop the rant and attention seeking here on nl. 'Cause your silly opinion is not needed down here...
That can't change my opinion. And am sure u agreed with me. . Highiq don't think shallow.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

was only playing with you... grin how are today dear
tongue.....I'm good.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
HighIQ:
guilty conciense
of what undecided..I wear trouser and am proud of that
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by Ajinoride(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
the p*ssy dey complain ?

lols........but u harsh small o
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by DharmyYinks: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:
to me I love being corporate going to work or pant trousers after working hours trouser things...
Corporate dressing is normal for work wink

If I may ask... how is breeze gonna blow to dat region wit d tights combined wit d trousers shocked grin
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by missingrib(f): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Corporate dressing is normal for work wink

If I may ask... how is breeze gonna blow to dat region wit d tights combined wit d trousers shocked grin
u CNT wear tights at same time trouser
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
HighIQ:
Lalasticlala This point will keep all ladies mute and shut as they won't be able to side themselves on why trousers should be worn by Females too. Some said there are other trousers designed for female. But I want to confuse you that trousers are originally meant for males and never females. Trousers are anatomically and phenotypically designed for males that is why a man or boy with his broad chest and nice smile on his face can easily back a street and unirate without anyone seeing anything. Now tell me, Can a female in trousers do that? No absolutely, she has to go deep into the forest or beg for toilet simply because she had wore a garment not patterning to her. Hence need to suffer for that. Stop delaying passengers if you beg driver to stop you to unirate. Some ladies may even go deep inside the forest and may fall into the hand of ritualists or evil men or wild animals just to urinate due to the trouser that belong to men they wear
I don't know who you are but I pray for you, God will bless you and keep you and uphold you In his arm of righteousness. I don't care what any G.O or Pope or Imam says , most of them support women wearing trousers why?...they don't want to loose congregation. Women wearing trousers is a deception from the pit of hell and except such person repent, Hell beckons.
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by DharmyYinks: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
missingrib:
u CNT wear tights at same time trouser
U knw some ladies just wears trousers nd u re lyk.. WTH is dis!!?

IMO.. i don't tink trousers is a girly thingy sha... religion included
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by IDFAVOUR(f): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
HighIQ:
we don't . We see her as a prostitute and a bad wife material
This lie shaaa....
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by MzEspoir(f): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2016
Op, i decree and declare sense into your life. You've succeeded in confusing us. Cant believe im the only one who noticed that. Your grammar is terrible btw
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by missingrib(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
DharmyYinks:

U knw some ladies just wears trousers nd u re lyk.. WTH is dis!!?

IMO.. i don't tink trousers is a girly thingy sha... religion included
as a matter of fact its God that knows those that serve him in truth and in spirit...
Re: Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies by DharmyYinks: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
missingrib:
as a matter of fact its God that knows those that serve him in truth and in spirit...
Lol.. dats true but the way u serve Him matters.

I don't want dis to turn into a religious argumentgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This love chat made me cry.. / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.