Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It (43542 Views)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by AreaFada2: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP.
Na wa. Many people are mentally fragile these days.

Look out for friends & family members in distress, heartbreak, etc.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by eitsei(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ti obinrin kan ba t'ori okunrin kan ku, egbeegberun okunrin ni yo t'uto s'ori sare re... Vise Versa

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by lizpedra(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
like seriously speculation.... if it was an Igbo man it will been term "rituals"
may God help us in these country
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mightyhazel: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Such a young girl!

4 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by caphone: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is sad tho, such a beauty to be wasted just like that. Chai!!! Buh wait oo this is confuusion indeed. Her boyfriend, tola, her brother nd her roomate should be investigated
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Eddodoh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
@OP, we r in d month of March n not February. I keep seeing "February ".
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by omoobaswagga(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by jattshaf(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
This lady is just too cool to die by this time, no matter what so ever reason.............

I wish RIP means Return If Possible
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Delible(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rubbish. And a university student wrote this trash.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Fourwinds: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
OneManLegion:
This thread leaves me with more questions than answers.

So many holes in this story.
exactly... No coercion , English terrible

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
University students writing the most pathetic sentences...I couldn't even get the gist of the article ! All I got is that the girl died as a result of taking a banned substance, due to heartbreak from a failed relationship RIP

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by adekayo1234(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't know if this was written in German or Spanish, crappy journalism.... rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by 4nobody4every1: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
* Sighs * sad
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by ibkgab001: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
عبدا راسخة
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by tosinjay(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
HelenBee:
Rip Tosin but u took something that doesn't belong to you(your life).
You just said it, she took what's not hers(her life) and RIP, what's the meaning of RIP, ok let's say people just keep saying it, people who die have their fate sealed, if someone was in hell then how can such an one RIP?

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by chinchum(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
too bad, the reporting left too much to be desired, and appeared to be struggling with the lexical structures.

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by domopps(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls who is daddy? Sugar daddy am guessing

RIP tho!

The journalism self in Nig seems to be affected by hike in usd! What kind of incomplete report is this?

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is so sad. .dis gals hostel is actually close to mine. .aminat508 c wat apund in our university. .2moro is d candle light procession. . sad . .
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jeremyaaa09: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cause of Death: Suspected overdose of Tramadol (HCl)
Mode of Death: Suicide.

I have always said it, "suicides are for those with weak balls to confront life's challenges. And on a long run, the deceased is the chief loser". How about the dreams she once had for the future? She valued a boyfriend's love commitment over the age long love of family and even friends? Tosin, since after you died, life have moved on, 'daddy' still cumms somewhere, your parents must have commenced their daily activities, your siblings have moved on, lectures had continued with only a maximum of 60 seconds respect for you and a procession march.
Suicide is never an option when you just meet a challenge. This is what happens when one builds his her world around one entity. We all should learn to be confrontational and hopeful when dealing with life's difficulty(ies).
Meanwhile, we need to start addressing suicidal psychology now o cos the rate is on the increase.

I don't know where she will rest, but God, pity the weak soul.

3 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by tottinova: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jacko01: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Damndaniel see the sweet potato wey just die.... Chai dis babe n me fo make sense
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jacko01: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
campbelljosh:
This English self....that God I got the clue of the story...rip to the dead gurl

Pot calling kettle black

4 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by anthonyirekpita(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Imyourex(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

what's d meaning of this trash? at least Nairaland has tried enough by giving you Islam section so pls dont disturb us here. @ the topic, RIP, tho the story is kinda twisted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Taleeysun(f): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
We are waiting for the true story from her friend EBUNOLUWA. R.i.p tosin.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by repogirl(f): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
So what is the true story...because I'm not sure which story to follow.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by SweetOlive(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Love Suicide.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by tayo200(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
mtcheeew. Bleep- her in heaven...died because of a guy..?? drug abuse?? Bleep her once more
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided undecided February

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.