Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It (43541 Views)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by ahamonyeka(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ok,they should confirm and get back to me immediately.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sabi99(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2016
slap1:

She should have included my name.grin
You killed yourself and you're blaming innocent people. angry
I don't kn y someone will av to kill herself because of selfish love.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by smallsmall: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2016
todayguest:
Speculations everywhere. RIP.

I wonder o!
Is it so difficult for the Police to issue an alert that both her room mate and her Brother report to the nearest Police Station, for questioning so as to assist with investigations?

Instead of spreading mischievous, baseless rumours!

Imagine the Headline: Revealed...., True Story....
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by daiprince: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2016
rest in peace
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by happney65: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2016
Which Undergraduate wrote this Epistle?Hiannn see English..Too Bad
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by duduade: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
This thread leaves me with more questions than answers.

So many holes in this story.
even the English sef I no understand...

RIP
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mayorall(m): 1:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Tosin is not dead. She's alive and healthy. Declare not what heavenly father never declared dead. She's coming to write her exam on Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 2:35am On Mar 07, 2016
mayorall:
Tosin is not dead. She's alive and healthy. Declare not what heavenly father never declared dead. She's coming to write her exam on Thursday.
dude I feel your hope bt her candle light procession is todaysad Tho. .i av anoda theory of her supposed death and disappearance
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by 10kgod(m): 2:53am On Mar 07, 2016
There holes in this story. This is not the complete story jare.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by kobonaire(m): 3:02am On Mar 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 07, 2016
herbie27:
maybe she must hv over loved the guy nt 2 be able to stand breakup.

"Bt no man or woman is worth taking one's life for".

Love? In this 21 century? The only love that exists is common sense!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by gidjah(m): 4:30am On Mar 07, 2016
That druG tramadol m...is another trouble nd time bomb in the waiting o!.took that drug once and almost collappsed it looked like I was preggy(me a man)!my wife started asking me 'daddy, why na, you never told me you missed your PERIOD!,you have been eating up our babies'!I kept throwing up for 24 hrs.that drug is hell packed abegi.I wonder how my aboki friends been coping with. SuCh demonic products, coupled wit my fellow security colleaques.me ,' I am out and over',pls say no to hard drugz!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by uchejames2(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2016
y are men so cruel.... if someone does the same to your sister?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Tourshaw: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Eiyah. Your course mate from another institution says rip.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mrphate(m): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2016
this "Tramadol" pill is so rampant and is consumed by too many people without proper prescription. its a pity what happened to her, I hope other pill poppers learn from this
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2016
HelenBee:
Rip Tosin but u took something that doesn't belong to you(your life).
Since her life doesn't belong to her, I'm guessing it belonged to you?

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by TRIPPLEAB(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2016
We lost a very good friend at WOTAM and C.A.C Oke Ayo in Osogbo. Tosin but why now? We miss you so much dear. RIP
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2016
folawalesegun:
so sad. may God grant her eternal rest
eternal rest? If so amen
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by eslathomas(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2016
The story no too make sense sha o
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by pwettiejay(f): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
Its confusing
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari's fault
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Okemmuo(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Aawwnn dis is realy sad....buh I make sure I keep tabs oon my exes so dey don't get so disheartened... sad RIP dear...
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by BalogunJOVAAN: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2016
mayorall:
shocked shocked mayor, gist me nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:11am On Mar 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

i concur ma guy
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2016
end time.

what a wasted pu******y /bobby
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Mutez90(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2016
R.I.P...... What a sad story (make use of tramadol because of a guy) oga oo!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by kenir(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2016
so she die on top man matter.....vewi gud!
As for her elder brothers actions, I wud've done same if my sister was stupid enuf to commit suicide because of a guy. she doesn't deserve to rest in peace jhor!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by ayoolagr8ness(f): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2016
post=43539869:
dis tramadol tin sud be banned,seriously students are really abusing it, one of my hostel mate was once a victim.

Source: http://www.trendnewsng.com/2016/03/revealed-true-story-behind-mysterious.html?m=0
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Ajojodedon: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by uzoormah(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2016
mayorall:

where did you see her?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by habsydiamond(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
At this Jet age, a lady killed herself for a guy. Where we have a lot of guys out there. Its a pity though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.