Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It (43545 Views)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by wiloy2k8(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
hope say she repent ... cos suicide na straight to hell .
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
handsam:
This is so sad. .dis gals hostel is actually close to mine. .aminat540 c wat apund in our university. .2moro is d candle light procession. . sad . .I av her picture
Aminat540 shocked

Where Is her Hostel?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
I don't just get the whole story... Not properly scripted

Only a silly person will believe this story
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Temmytea70(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
I think the Op's grammar murdered the poor girl beforehand..... rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jeremyaaa09: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
otoi:

i wrote my jamb cbt this year although the result
wasnt good i got 175 and this is my
3rd time of writing jamb knowing fully well that my
parents had already warned me that if i failed this
one again they wont have anything to do with my
education again is
decided to look for an alternative before my
parents will no about it, a friend gave me
Mr otoijaghale number a jamb officer because he was
the one responsible for sending people answers in
this exam i decided to contact him to see if he can
help me upgrade
my jamb result he told me not to worry that it is
not yet late i should send him my
registration number and my serial number, i did
not know who he was I decided to do anything he
ask surprisingly the next day i had another alert on
my phone my Jamb score has been upgraded
from 175 to 230 i was so happy he did it and my
universities cut off mark is 200 and I got 230
.All thanks to Mr otoijaghale for helping me
upgrade my Jamb result i advice if you need any
help or you want to upgrade your jamb result or
you need exactly your answer in this jamb exam
you can score above 240 through the help of this
man you can call Mr otoijaghale via 09051288183

Scumbag!
Nor go think of alternative say poly or learn trade.
You will also bribe your way through Postutme? Through the duration of your course?
Slow poke!

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lalasticlala please edit, It is March not February
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by yinkslinks(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Speak English pls
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why are there too much grammatical errors in this story, the writer of this story should brush up his written English before coming here to spill nonsense.
However this story doesn't make sense.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Aminat540 shocked
oops. .my bad. .sorry dear
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Aminat540 shocked

Where Is her Hostel?
Its close to marigold hostel. .near the small gate sad
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
handsam:
Its close to marigold hostel. .near the small gate sad
No name? Tell me the name....
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Shollay20(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Iku seka omu enirere loooo...
R I P........
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aminat508:
No name? Tell me the name....
Her hostel doesnt have a name. .are you coming for the convocation?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by shamecurls(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Imyourex:

what's d meaning of this trash? at least Nairaland has tried enough by giving you Islam section so pls dont disturb us here. @ the topic, RIP, tho the story is kinda twisted

If you really pained, Go jump off a bridge!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by shamecurls(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
yinkslinks:
Speak English pls

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Aminat508(f): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
handsam:
Her hostel doesnt have a name. .are you coming for the convocation?
yes. Will be around tomorrow inshaAllahu
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by asiwaju87(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Season film.... episode 1
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by handsam(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aminat508:
yes. Will be around tomorrow inshaAllahu
2moro? Kul. .Shall we meet up?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by brightoxic(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
rip
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Xong4shoot: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Get a musical video plus heavy promo, is free, call 07031809109
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by herald9: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry o... But she carry that kind chest go?

I don't really get this story sha

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by linearity: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
The laws of natural selection at work again, cleaning up the gene pool.

Anyone, who takes or attempt to take his/her own live for whatever reason(s), is not fit to reproduce their kind. We have enough problems as it is, there is no need adding the unnecessary responsibility of watching or saving grown adults, who should have known better from themselves.

You might say, mine is a callous and heartless comment; at least someone have to buck the trend and take a different view. I am writing this, for the seek of your very self at a cross road and are reading this now; and for you to know that; if you are anticipating sympathy and love from anticipated acts like these; you better stop and rethink, because you wouldn't be getting any.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
She looked and do act very lively and smart, never knew she was this shallow minded and irrational
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by henrydadon(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
u only find this kind of bullshit story in africa
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sabi99(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Daddy(d boyfriend) n Tola should be held responsible indeed, what of d tramadol that u took in excess?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

Just like his moniker, the shameless MODs wouldn't ban/suspend this one for writing in a language which isn't English and understood by few buh when I write in french, they would begin barking like rabid dogs....... Iranu.

3 Likes

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
mobolaji88:
She looked and do act very lively and smart, never knew she was this shallow minded and irrational
maybe she must hv over loved the guy nt 2 be able to stand breakup.

"Bt no man or woman is worth taking one's life for".
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by tuzle(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why kill yourself over a man, when there are a million and one out there?
i can still understand are own case because she is a girl and their heart is very fragile. Late last year a boy in my department drank sniper because is gurl frnd brokeup with him. But i see no reason y anybody should take his/her liff all in the name of luv
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by slap1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
was secreted to us that Oluwatosin did not died immediately in Ilesa as it took a while but the most shocking part that got us naive

It is finished. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by AmAlbert(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Auntie please tell us a story....

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by slap1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
sabi99:
Daddy(d boyfriend) n Tola should be held responsible indeed, what of d tramadol that u took in excess?

She should have included my name.grin
You killed yourself and you're blaming innocent people. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.