Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It (43544 Views)

Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by uzoormah(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Since her life doesn't belong to her, I'm guessing it belonged to you?

your own life doesn't belong to you!

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Bsc(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Actually may be. Na their tradition.... Or na vex him use cuz him fit don warn the girl for long... Like in place if u commit suicide na d same day them go lay the person to dust...but that is after some traditional rights...weda ur a christian or not that trad cleansing must be done immediately pple become aware... Else if it exceeds a day..calamity will befall the rest of her family... Ma opinion based on ma tradition..
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by habsydiamond(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2016
At this Jet age, a lady killed herself for a guy. Where we have lot of guys out there. Its a pity though.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Heineken(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why kill yourself over a man, when there are a million and one out there?
and she fine o.. Chai.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sweetcocoa(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2016
uzoormah:

your own life doesn't belong to you!
Come and take it na since it belongs to you.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by uzoormah(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Come and take it na since it belongs to you.

I dnt want to believe you are one of these " its my life..i live it the way i want" folks..if you are, then i think you should have a rethink..GOD IS THE OWNER OF YOUR LIFE... THAT IS WHY EVERYBODY WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON HOW HE/SHE SPENT IT.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by dammyshaggs: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
mo fo ooooooooooooooooooooooo DAMMYSHAGGS
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by don4real18(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
HelenBee:
Rip Tosin but u took something that doesn't belong to you(your life).
Who owns her life and please do not bring religion sentiments into this
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
This is not the true story...... bloggers spreading false info
Go to www.naijacon.com for D real stuff
Rip tosin....uniosun will miss you
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2016
NAIJACON.COM correspondent ADEWALE went extra miles to get full details about the death of BABATUNDE OLUWATOSIN MARGARET .
Born feb.19th 1996 into the family of late PROF BABATUNDE an indigene of Ilesha who was a renowed professor at the university of ilorin.who died when she(margaret) was 5 and her mom died when she was 2years since then she has been living with her guardian who we believed to her father's brother .

On the 5th of march,2016; one of NAIJAICON reporter Dr.Schofhield reported that she was rushed to the hospital at around 9am.On getting to the hospital she was admitted immediately.(Oke Baale Central Hospital) Within 1hour of being admitted she had been given 4 pants of drip.
During the gathering of this report we learnt from her roommate also named TOSIN that in the early hours of the day,while the deceased is still conscious,she told her roommate that she took 10 pieces of 100 milligram of a contraband 'Tramadol' i.e 1000mg without telling her roomate for such action,and subsequently that weaaken her system and made her unconscious.
While at the hospital,Tosin(roommate) called her guardian on the Doctor instruction to inform them that their child has beeen admitted and needed a better health facility as theirs cannot provide adequate treatment .While talking to the guardian on phone Tosin(roommate) informed the gurdian that their child has been admitted and that their attention is needed at the hospital, The guaardian replied that''IS SHE DEAD' and tosin(roommate) replied ''NO,SHE WAS JUST UNCONSCIOUS'
After their arrival,the doctor informed the guardian that her condition is critical and needs a better medical attention.The Doctor(DR AJAYI) wishes to refer her to OAUTHC ILE-IFE.but the guardian prefer WESLEY TEACHING HOSPITAL.ILESHA,,as they are from Ilesha .
The guardian took her away in a blue mercedes 200 benz,and did not allow any of her friend to follow them. Friends and concerned parties went to a Celestial Church, OSBC area to pray. Shortly after the prayer session, they were on their way back to their various hostels when Tosin received a call from the guardian in presence of friends (Jumoke,Ebunoluwaa ,Feranhmi,and others) that '''SHE IS DEAD' and Later ,her guardian called at around 5pm that she has been buried .
Later that night, one of the deceased friend named 'EBUNOLUWA' fainted due to the shock of the incidence and wss rushed to that same hospital.
Quite shocking ,the death of Oluwatosin throws the whole university community into pandemonium,the students find it difficult to believe and raised a committee to find out more about Oluwatosin's death.The committee comprises of a popular student activist named SHEYI NATION,ASSON president,her Class rep. and co. to know more about the death of Oluwatosin.

They left Osogbo for Ilesha at around 10am,on getting there ,the committee were able to affirm and were shown the grave where she was buried along osun state college of education campus Ilesha.
From our findings about the deceased,we learnt that though she is a brilliant hardworking,jovial,and intelligent 2nd class upper student ,she is usually a depressed person and she doesn't open up easily. We learnt she had attempted suicide 3 times before now;during her pre degree days, and twice during her 100level days..

L-R. ..'Omotola ,Adetola, Class rep.,Omotolase, and OLUWATOSIN 'DEMISE'

May her soul rest in the bossom of her maker
RIP ! !! !!!
Repost
#copied and pasted
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sweetcocoa(f): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
uzoormah:

I dnt want to believe you are one of these " its my life..i live it the way i want" folks..if you are, then i think you should have a rethink..GOD IS THE OWNER OF YOUR LIFE... THAT IS WHY EVERYBODY WILL GIVE ACCOUNT ON HOW HE/SHE SPENT IT.
You are delusional.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by uzoormah(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You are delusional.
the truth is very bitter
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by jpphilips(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2016
post=43539869:

Source: http://www.trendnewsng.com/2016/03/revealed-true-story-behind-mysterious.html?m=0

Is there any standardizing English test for would be bloggers? Your written English is a crime against proper English, who did this to you?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Taleeysun(f): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't just get the whole story... Not properly scripted

Only a silly person will believe this story
the story is true, just rhat the actual cause of her death is not yet known
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Charlesdock(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
So death is now the next option after a breakup? if the post is true then she is selfish for taking a life that doesn't belong to her, a life which her parent has invested in Enjoy the grave
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by netken: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
jay Baba
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jyde89: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
This thread leaves me with more questions than answers.

So many holes in this story.

The whole article itself leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like it was written by a toddler.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
so the brother no want the dead body to waste just like that... he now decided to use am do money ritual....

opportunity for recycling the product

ilesa guys badt
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mayorall(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
handsam:
dude I feel your hope bt her candle light procession is todaysad Tho. .i av anoda theory of her supposed death and disappearance

WON KU ORIRE CANDLE NIGHT. Tosin isn't dead I insist. She's only asleep. Heavenly father never pronounced her dead.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by nanaman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayorall:

WON KU ORIRE CANDLE NIGHT. Tosin isn't dead I insist. She's only asleep. Heavenly father never pronounced her dead.

Bro,you created your website or someone did?
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by BIBILARY(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayorall:

Mayorall.. I love your faith, but am sorry, it cant wake her.......ts Tgold
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Deeman1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
SweetOlive:
Hmmmmmm! Love Suicide.
I can do thesame for you. wink
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by mayorall(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
BIBILARY:

Mayorall.. I love your faith, but am sorry, it cant wake her.......ts Tgold

Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit. Fathers name is going to be glorified.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by amikeem(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
True story?
frainc:
Still waiting for the true story
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Oilandgas1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

I understand this phrase as : We ( people ) are our Creator's slaves , and we, inevitably , will be back to Him.

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
I know the deceased personally and I think the new story above is the true thing...
At least I am sure of most of the details they gave about her...
The world is a wicked place.
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by hector: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Do people still read anatomy?? That course is as useless as ay in the word "okay". anatomy ko, anabele ni. RIP to the dead.
that course alone is enough to make somebody commit suicide. worst course ever!!!
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by HelenBee(f): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Since her life doesn't belong to her, I'm guessing it belonged to you?
To God!

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by sweetcocoa(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
HelenBee:
To God!
Tell me more about it.undecided
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by SweetOlive(f): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Deeman1:

I can do thesame for you. wink
And what would you tell God, when you get to his judgement gate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by jaydee87(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
the problem is her boyfriend and her friend tola... probably has an affair and she got to know about it..-
Re: Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It by horlat1: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rip oluwatosin, a lovely friend.sad mood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Read These Days (photo) / He Gave Us Toys Not Laptops. Why Can't Gov. Okorocha Be Real For Once? (PHOTOS). / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.