Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (43948 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by tovzigyfilter(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm see life,u ar one step away 4rm marriage if u ar stil stayin in dat apprt.guy leave d house,but pray she doesnt swear on u......Nd if u ar afraid of curse just go nd meet ha jejeli nd explain
ha.bt dat ur fuckin tin go cus wahala oo
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by HARDDON: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

What a load of BULL. But she was /is "physically attractive" enough for you to be aroused to the point of sleeping with her ba? Crap and bull!
Mods abeg close this thread. This one is not serious angry

This is real life V n it takes a man with an ultimate self control pack to resist u guys sometimes especially wen u guys know we don't really fancy u but Then u go flashing soft things to restructure our brains n in essence tilt the ish ur way.
Many a man there be that crumbles at the sight of those soft mounds, even when at first they resist.
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Chuukwudi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
6fit:

but her pvssy is yur type of pvssy?

Hahahahahaha!!! Lmao!!!
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by ejairum: 1:16am On Mar 08, 2016
The bobo na shop n. Clean mouth, thief, ole, barawo, lng Throt bottle dick.
HARDDON:

from your post, the following can be deduced:

1) she isnt really your type of girl but one thing lead to the other, and you guys had it and trust nija babes, emotions must always be attached after having it. wink

2) you never asked her out, you tot you could just releive some tension cheaply with this super abundant availability, she tot both of you are single and marriage is a prospect. two tots off at a tangent

3) u realized yourself after the first deed, though u hated d idea of rolling on hay with her( she aint your spec), the other part that like forbidden fruits wudnt let you reason straight, and before u knew it, she was in ur arms again and again and again...... cry cry

4) u tried to put things in perspective with yourself; that it's just a game but recently, she's started to call up them female demands/drama and make you commit for the long haul because your body language and behaviors is telling her u are just using her. this is getting you all worked up. you didnt plan this boo thingy. grin grin tongue

specs is finally outa ya eyes and you are like, but i never really liked her in the first place and you wano get rid of her before this escalates.
everytime you try, she always comes back and blows ur minds with horizontal tangling and u dip again. then the drama rares and u just grow off.

SOLUTION?
none from me. because u are still very much njoying the tangling. when u are ready to quit for real, u wud. itz in ur mind.

but what ever you do, after the break up, it wud be better you move out of the said apartment.... trust me on this cool
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Friday18: 2:44am On Mar 08, 2016
HARDDON:

oh dear heavens!

cheesy now u make me laugh hysterically !
I checked your profile see people way you dey follow, all na woman. No wonder you fit advice the guy on top the matter. You try kudos.
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by adeniyia33(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Dear OP,
Your position is well understood. I will rather advise that for you to avoid the lady, all u need is CREATE DISTANCE and how? CHANGE UR APARTMENT or pack out the the Neighbourhood. this would stop you from any close attention.

I hope I was able to help

Success on ur future

AVRS:
I live and work in one of the cities in Southwest Nigeria. I'm single, male with a female working class neighbour who is also single.
For some months now, we've been seeing each other and it's now driving me nuts. It's clear than we can't date talk more of getting married. Our romance started sometimes mid last year after we spent some time gisting in my apartment and has continued since then.
I have tried to keep away from her but after a month at most, we come back together.
She has started to fall in love with me and I've got to stop this as soon as possible.
I need advice please.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Fuckgratulations
Cumgratulations
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by HARDDON: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Friday18:
I checked your profile see people way you dey follow, all na woman. No wonder you fit advice the guy on top the matter. You try kudos.

U didn't see any guy? Wow!

Kotana must be a feminist, she does the following but hey, that number is so small compared to d ones that follow me. #bawseRoll
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by cuteboy2: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
6fit:
but her pvssy is yur type of pvssy?
This must qualify comment of the century
Give @6fit a medal plus some $$$ grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by 6fit(f): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
cuteboy2:

This must qualify comment of the century
Give @6fit a medal plus some $$$ grin grin grin grin

LOL......am overwhelmed @d No of likes too...but am just asking a realistic Q
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Mpyaw: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
shocked
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by AkhereIb(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
It happens everyday. Even some of those posting now are into something worse. Even if you relocate when the feeling arises like that of a drug addit her phone number will pop out from where you stored it in your brain. Now I can percieve that you are a ''christian'' and no one around you that ''truely'' knows you expects you to be involved in this. Fine, but it has already happened. ''.... and I can't marry her'' maybe because she is older to you, or you are so poor that you can't afford to take responsibilities of a family man right now. ''... She is not my class, maybe because she is behaving like a village girl, or she is under somebody that is very hostile to her, or maybe you are practicing child abuse. WAY FORWARD. 1. Know that this thing happen everyday, it just that it is now that it got to your turn. 2. Agree that she didn't seduce you, neither was it your fault also, it was just discussing a very impotant issue at the wrong place that led to this. 3. Know that she is also as disturbed with the situation as you are. 4. Stop blaming her or youself. SOLUTION. 1. Whenever you are together, don't hide your feelings about what the two of you is doing. 2. Always counter every suggestion she brings to seal up the relationship. 3. Whatever idea that comes to your mind to end the affair always tell it to her as a warning, e.g. ' I want to settle down' 'this affair will not lead us anywhere' 'my conscience is judging me ' 'I think I have to confess this thing to my pastor' 'I hate myself for what I am doing' e.t.c as you are doing this try to stop seeing her and if you can't stop I will like tell you that there's know big deal about continuing. Your conscience is already condemning you so don't let that borther. Always ask God for mercy more in your prayers and pray that He lead you out of this afair in away that you won't get hurt, because one of you must get hurt. Also know that afair like this always hinders once progress ( physically, spiritualy, financiall, maritally and all else. If you continue to tell her your plans of ending the afair, the day you finanlly carry out your treath the shock will... To be continued goodnight.
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by dalongjnr: 9:15am On May 21, 2016
just let the woman's husband catches you, then you will stop it. fornicate with her n call your neighborhood while on the process. you will thank me later with this billion dollars advice.
Re: How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? by Mzsolmi(f): 9:52am On May 21, 2016
move out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.