Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Package [crime Action Thriller] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Package [crime Action Thriller] (12786 Views)

THE AGENTS (action Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
kiss
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Your choice of words is cool. Kindly mind your punctuation and spelling.

Nice plot, a little suspense will do.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Abdulrasaq1: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
9ice story there
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
POLICE DIVISION HEADQUARTERS
LAGOS ....
DETECTIVE KOLA's POV
"This isn't just another gang fight" i told James as we concluded the investigation on the recent killings in a warehouse located in shomolu area of Lagos.
I am Kola Adebayo , a 30 year old detective working for the NIgeria Police . Am a dark tall married man and my marriage is blessed with two kids .
Back to what my friend and I was discussing , " the case will be transferred to the FBI for further investigation " i told James and my phone decided to ring at that time . Seeing the name of the caller made me jump on my feet
" yes sir .... on my way sir " i answered as the superintendent of police (sp) called me .

Kola and James were part of the best twenty detectives transferred to the NATA headquarters to complement their efforts in curbing terrorism. When he broke the news to James , it was like giving him a death sentence
"what , haba nah ....... transferred to NATA ? That's trash they are sending us to die " that was part of the numerous complaints James made. Yes That was true , getting transferred to the NATA now was like receiving a death sentence because ANONYMOUS wasn't relenting in its effort to show NATA agents the way to hell
(or heaven as the case may be )
In the last two years 4 directors of NATA had been murdered and the most shocking is that , three CIA agents sent to help matters were killed within twelve hours they got to Lagos ; that which almost severed the diplomatic ties between Nigeria and America .

FEBRUARY 15 2020
NATA HEADQUARTERS LAGOS
" ..... and together we will kill terrorism in Nigeria " said Luke as he finished addressing the twenty detectives transferred by the FG to help the NATA
Maxwell got to the office earlier than usual to finish reading the reports he got from the police about the warehouse massacre before it is sent to the FBI but was surprised to see Uchenna there also
" didn't you sleep at home or have you decided to quit your latecoming lifestyle " uchenna teased Max
" pot calling the kettle black , you are never this early since i started coming to this place and by the way did you get the report on the warehouse shooting ? " max replied
" yea Luke sent me as copy last night but it isn't a gangfight cos the bullets used are not available to th public " Uchenna replied
" bullets? Please elaborate " Max asked curiously
" it is obvious that you haven't read it , the bullets found at the crime scene are military special bullets and only people with lots of connections can get hold of it " Uchenna explained
" so that the work of an assassin" Max added
" an high profile assassin not an ordinary one and the bullets were the same with the one used in killing the late minister " uchenna
" the late minister ? Oooh i get it, the assassin killed the gangsters to send a message to someone or a group of people " Max concluded
" as in ? I don't get it " Uchenna asked
" you'll soon understand " Max replied her and went ti Luke's office.

LIGHT'S POV
Growing up in the orphanage after the death of my dad and also the demise of my brother , Ian and mother in a plane crash wasn't an easy one. From bullying to assaults , all i endured to get back at those who are responsible for my father's death .
After reading the diary i found in dad's room i got to know that a man known as Gusto threatened to kill dad if he didn't deliver a package and dad was killed , which means that he didn't deliver the package . What's in the package ? Where is even that package ? All these i will unravel .

SAINTE'S POV
Oscar had been as been there for me since i lost all my family in a plane crash . His mother took me in from the orphanage and treated me as if i was one of them. Oscar also accepted me as a friend and we even continued our friendship when his mother who brought us up together died and shared his inheritance with me ( his mother was rich ) he even moved down to South Africa with me after our tertiary education .
My brother from another mother as i often call him studied software engineering while i studied business management and he is an hacker ( a black hatter though ) and also fun loving ; that explain why am always happy when he is beside me .
Dad was involved in drug trafficking which explains his murder even though he stopped doing it a decade before his death; all these i found in a file in his room after his funeral , i also found a letter in which dad wrote names of people that may be responsible for his death if he was killed and that is the list i had named death list . Though most of those whose names are now important figures in Nigeria's political and economic sector , but the fact still remains that they killed my father which means they are to die too.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Bobolayefa(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice story so far, still trying to get the characters and their relationships though.. The story needs a lot more detailing than we're getting i.e in both the scenes, the characters and their actions.. DETAILING
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Solstice stood on top of a tower opposite the NATA headquarters with a SR 25 sniper rifle waiting for his victim to get out . The device in his ear beeped and Audu's voice came through telling him to get ready cos Luke was already on his way out .
It took a while before Max could interprete what he saw on the screen . He called uchenna to ask of Agent Luke , " damn it , tell him not go outside ! " Max screamed as he heard ,Audu gave an unknown man info about Luke's movement . Ha barged into the surveillance section where Audu works and asked for him and got to know he was on his way down to get something , " Lock down all exits Audu must not get out he said as he got out of the section .
Luke stood beside his car as he picked uchenna's call " hey woman what do you want ? "he said angrily as he picked the call
" sir there is someone waiting outside to kill you, pls get back the building sir " uchenna said
" what , but i can't see anyone ... " he was saying when he felt a bullet sinking into his chest and everything went black .
Audu was speeding across ikoyi axis when he heard the sound of a chopper following him , he made a call to the ANONYMOUS asking for extraction . He got out of his car and ran across the street to a secluded area where his extraction was .
Sophia was waiting with a .23 automatic gun in her hands to extract Audu . She pointed the gun to Audu who was shocked to see her pointing aiming him , "sorry Audu but it is an order from the top " with this she finished off Audu .

Luke woke up to see his wife, Lola , uchenna and Max and then remembered what really happened
" if not for the bullet proof he wore he would have died " Luke heard the Doctor say .

ABUJA NIGERIA

"Þýğñçßç" Light typed the special characters password to get into the underground CAULDRON , her fortress . "Home sweet home " Fred sang sweetly as he followed light closely into the CAULDRON
"ZIG ALPHA , IAN IS MY BROTHER"
light said as she made her way to a wall beside her
" Welcome Stella " a voice said from inside the wall as the wall parted to reveal a stair leading into the deepest part of the fortress . " Stranger approaching , initiating attack mode on stranger" the voice said as Fred approached the stair . Fred was rooted on a spot as he began to feel the heat coming from the infra red ray directed to him , he would be roasted in ten seconds if light decides not to do something urgently .
" relax zig , stranger known as Fred allow him in " light said to the voice as she made her way down the stairs .
" access granted , welcome Fred " the voice said
" why did you delete my access in the first ? what the hell were you thinking ! Enh ?" Fred queried angrily
" shut the fvck up man , just catching some fun " Light replied
" fun ? You call that fun ! Watching me roasted alive !! You must be crazy " Fred screamed at Light.
After more pleas from light , Fred kept quiet but was still angry
light got out of the bathroom fully refreshed but Hot , walked to where Fred was sitting and dropped her towel to reveal her naked round hips and full bosoms and sat on Fred laps and whispered seductively " baby lets have some fun " slightly kissing Fred and unbuttoned his shirt .

Light woke up about 3 hours and saw a soundly sleeping Fred. She felt a tingle in her pus$¥ she remembered how she rode him in reverse cowgirl and made him cum inside her .

" bring it on , mars" light said as she sat on a couch . The CAULDRON was the fortress given to her by the EVIL SPIRIT , an organization she worked with and became fully hers when she handedly brought down the organization killing off all bosses and agents sparing only Fred .
The CAULDRON looks like a normal mansion to any one who passes in front of it but inside it lead to a secreted underground with many and different exits . Built with high technology , the CAULDRON houses different technological device and ammunitions which makes it impregnable and can kill off intruders with different methods ; ranging from electrocution to heat roasting and grinding and flushing. And disposes them off by bleaching with conc. Acid and then flushing it into the river nearby.
The screen switches on to reveal a beautiful lady , " details , mars " Light spoke to the computer
" Sophia Stevenson , aged 24 , daughter of the governess of the terrorist sect ANONYMOUS , current location about a minute ago is ikeja in Lagos state ", mars informed
"her skills " , Light inquired
" an excellent spy , has vast knowledge on language and arts , a veteran in martial arts , a sharp shooter and an excellent driver" mars said
"very good , any weak points mars ? " Light asked the computer
" yes ma'am , has limited knowledge in hacking " the computer said
" and gets provoked easily which makes her sloppy " Fred added as he walked inside the living room .
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2016
a post without a comment makes a writer think he is writing rubbish , pls show your appreciation by commenting it would a lot in encouraging the writer. Do not forget to pin point mistakes make complaints when necessary . Thank you REMEMBER TO POST YOUR COMMENTS
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Good work, dot your I and cross your time. You have a strong power of imagination
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nextonline:
Good work, dot your I and cross your time. You have a strong power of imagination
you are blessed . Thank you
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Luke was replaced by Agent Collins while he recuperated in a secret hospital . Collins was an ex military man who had gone on many missions for Nigeria , he was also an ex undercover agent for the government . At 5 feet 17 inches , with a built physique and a bald head filled with
intelligence , Collins was the perfect replacement for Luke to lead the NATA to conquering terrorism .

As Collins protégé some times ago detective Kola couldn't help but smile and feel happy when he heard Collins was transferred from the FBI to head the NATA .

"How did you know that? " Light asked Fred when he made the contribution
" I do my homework very well " he replied
Fred sat on the couch beside light and winked at her but stopped when she gave him a " you are not serious "
" any other info mars ? " she asked the computer
" not at the moment " it replied
" initialize sleep mode you will be called later " Light said
" hey woman , let us concentrate on our next hit , not on one beautiful slut . " Fred said
"yes you are right we are hitting the minister of power next week Monday at a meeting taking place at Lagos state" Light said
" what is the modus operandi ? " Fred asked
" it is taking place at an hotel , you and I will get in through dressed like journalist , i'll finish him off and we get away during the chaos . Simple " she explained
" then you should go all by yourself if it is simple " Fred added irritated at the word simple
" tell that to the marines " light replied him wriggling her a$$ wickedly as she left the living room.

Sophia got out of her Toyota setsuna 2020 and made for a mansion painted green which is part of the numerous meeting places for the ANONYMOUS .
Sophia popularly known as the killer beauty is part of the rarely seen member of the ANONYMOUS , having an enigmicity similar to that of her mother , Sophia still doesn't stand a chance against her mother in skill and perfection as an assassin ( or terrorist ) . Though much more beautiful than her mother , Sophia still feels jealous of her mother and as a result doesn't like her mother that much and wishes to get rid of her mother as the governess but the fear of her mother is restraining her . Sophia is seen only when there is a mission which requires high professionalism and breaching high security is involved ; the type of mission she enjoys
she got into the triangle shaped hall just as the meeting was beginning
" we are aware that the federal government are now going full force against us so we too are going full force against them " the governess began " we are going to show them that we are not to be underestimated and ridiculed" she continued
" just give us your command and we will start unleashing hell " hakeem spoke
" i won't work like that this time around , we are starting with the minister of power , Sophia i want the minister dead , he is coming to lagos state next week , kill himwhen he comes and i want a perfect job " the governess instructed .
Other matters were discussed and when solstice failure to kill Agent Luke was mentioned , solstice was called into the meeting hall and was questions by the governess herself .
" how would explain your failure to kill Luke after giving you a second chance " she asked
" am sorry ma " he answered
" well am glad you are sorry for your death then " she said as she gunned him down with a Glock 19.

" place security cameras at strategic places , secure the perimeter closely , i don't want excuses for failure " Collins barked through the phone to Kola who was incharge of the security outside the venue where the meeting will take place . The ministers were now arriving and the press men were trying to get interviews with the ministers .
" The minister of power is now around , Oscar said to Sainte who was dressed as a waiter through a wireless earpiece .
" ok he said ascent he made his way to a room to change his clothes

Light and Fred have made their way to the entrance of the hall when they sighted Sophia going inside dressed as an agent
" the bitch is here " Fred said
" i just hope her mission here wouldn't affect ours " light said

Sophia went into the room after Sainte got inside startling him
"who the fvck are you " sainte asked in a thick American voice
" a friend " Sophia replied throwing a punch at the unsuspecting Sainte which met him on the face
she threw another one which sainte weaved quickly and threw a jab at her but was shocked when he saw a quick flash of heels on his face and met himself on the ground . Before he could bring himself together he felt himself handcuffed to a table by the lady
" chill there baby the cops will get
you from here" she said as she moved out.

NOT PROOF READ AT ALL PLS BEAR WITH ME
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Ashiat39(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Emmyphey:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwin kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6

Present. thank u for calling. leme sare read
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Ashiat39(f): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Emmyphey:
Pls your comments are highly need pls make a comment
d9ty7 , ironkurtain, larrysun

I'm loving d story already
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Emmyphey:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6
am late. Chai!
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Schedule is seriously tight updates coming on Saturday
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Saturday? OK o
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Great imaginations from a creative mind
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Omotayelolu(f): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Saturday has come and gone but stil no update, what happen emmyphey
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sophia got out of the room and went up a stairs to get ready for the operation
" what is wrong with room 11 , the camera in it isn't working again " detective James spoke to kola through a device connected to his ear.
" you go check room 11... " kola was saying this when a series of gunshots was heard inside
" what the fvck was that ? " Kola said as he ran into the meeting room
" the minister is dead " a voice replied him

Sainte was still battling with the handcuffs when a lady got into the room through a back door and released him
" who are you ? " he asked
" am nobody , Sophia killed the minister so hurry cos they will think you are the one if you are seen here handcuffed " Light replied
" and if i ever see you again i will kill you " she added as she led him through the back door

Sophia immediately changed her clothes and made for her car just like everybody where doing when two cars zoomed past her and she saw the guy she handcuffed earlier driving one of them .
" shiit , a checkpoint is ahead guy get ready " Oscar said through his device to sainte who was driving the other car as he increased the speed of the car
Oscar slowed down when he got to the checkpoint ascent he was being motioned to get down sainte sped past him and got through the checkpoint as planned and Oscar followed him immediately and police cars went after them.
"Oscar lets do the normal trick" sainte said through his device as they approached a roundabout .
Sainte moved in a clock wise direction while Oscar drove in an anti-clockwise direction and they both jumped out of the car as their cars collided causing series of accidents as the police cars chasing crashed into one another .

THE FOLLOWING DAY
"who the hell was that lady " Oscar complained as he was going through the cctv record of Sainte's encounter with Sophia
" dunno but i got to know her as Sophia " Sainte replied
Oscar typed her name and inserted her pix into a software he was using and searched for her

" her info is somehow difficult to track down i need external help from my spies " Oscar said
" spies so you have spies in Nigeria ? Wow you didn't mention them to me before " sainte asked quizzically
" yea and Cole is their leader the is why he iscnt here , i need info on that lady " Oscar replied sainte and gave Cole a wink .
" i need to workout my skills am gonna need them this time not only guns " Sainte said and walked out of the living room

KOLA'S POV
Agent Collins was furious that i failed to notice a foul play till it was too late . Am now being blamed for the minister's death . So this is how NATA operate? Ok i know what to do

Kola got to James house only to here he had gone to the headquarters and he made a call to him
" hello James are you close to the office " Kola asked
" oh glad you called i need backup and don't have the emergency code since am new cos a bus has even tailing me since i left home am now driving in circles but i think they aren't ready to give up " James said trembling
" oh shit where are yo...... " Kola was saying when he heard a loud crash through the phone and the line went dead
James body was carried out of his crashed car and put in a ambulance which conveyed him to the mortuary . Death due to broken neck was the reports the police made on detective James death but Kola was sure James was killed by the guys he said was tailing him .
James was buried the next day and normalcy returned to the NATA
" the cctcv that was at the place of accident was in a good condition but didn't record the crash , isn't that suspicious " Collins asked an agent who was in charge of cameras and surveillance
" yes James was killed by a planned accident " Kola said immediately he got into Collins' office
" how ? " Collins asked but was cut short by a telephone call from uchenna . After receiving the call , his face fell revealing a sad look
" another detective is dead " Collins announced to kola who looked shocked at what he heard
" what , how ? " he asked but Collins was already out of the office

Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Omotayelolu:
Saturday has come and gone but stil no update, what happen emmyphey

hope you guys forgive me Na my phone spoil my show and even Nepa no give me light to charge am very sorry
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Omotayelolu(f): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Emmyphey:

hope you guys forgive me Na my phone spoil my show and even Nepa no give me light to charge am very sorry
. Apology accepted. Thanks for the update
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Due to tight schedule and other personal reasons , updates will now be posted on Saturdays and probably Sundays and i promise a lengthy one it would be . Your comments help in encouraging a writer and the few i have gotten has kept me going @ omotayelolu spadazzy missmalia aishat39 and co and also to my ogha ironkurtain
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by ironkurtain(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emmyphey:
Due to tight schedule and other personal reasons , updates will now be posted on Saturdays and probably Sundays and i promise a lengthy one it would be . Your comments help in encouraging a writer and the few i have gotten has kept me going @ omotayelolu spadazzy missmalia aishat39 and co and also to my ogha ironkurtain

Bros dont worry we will wait, just take ur time and dont be in a rush.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Omotayelolu(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emmyphey:
Emmyphey:
Emmyphey:
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
ironkurtain:

Bros dont worry we will wait, just take ur time and dont be in a rush.

thanks boss
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
Emmyphey:
I'll try to understand sha... But pls no dissapointment o
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2016
cool
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
2 WEEKS LATER

SAINTE'S POV

Everything has been in low key for two weeks now , i had resumed my skill workout and Oscar's spies hadn't gotten any thing tangible to offer me on that lady called Sophia . Lagos had even enjoyed a suspicious peace this two weeks after the murder of two top detectives working with the NATA and thorough investigations is still ongoing . Tonight am going to kill again but with a difference this time ; am gonna use my knives instead of guns .

LIGHT'S POV
I knew Sophia did the job i was to do but who was that man that she handcuffed to the table ? He looks familiar but doesn't look innocent , no info about him , mars too couldn't find even a shred of info about him even that impossible Fred couldn't too .
Gusto will be visiting Nigeria in two days and am gonna visit him to get that package that led to my father's death and some one is going to die

BACK TO THE STORY

Sainte got into a glassy building and moved to the sixth floor where his target was ; a tall, heavy muscled man known as ken who was the head of Unity securities .
Ken is a major player in the underworld business known for his provision of guards for other players but on the outside looks legit in his business .
" come in " ken's thick voice answered sainte's knocks .
Sainte got inside the office and looked at the cameras in ken's office

" how may i help you "

" i need some boys sir "

" boys ? Guards you mean ? "

" yeees "

Ken gave sainte some forms which he filled and submitted using fake names and address

" oh sir , do you also lend cars ? As in for the guards to move in ? " sainte asked with a rather enthusiastic look

" oh yea , meet the secretary for that "

" you know those cars very well , i would appreciate it if you personally see that sir "

Ken gave Sainte a suspicious look but later dismissed the thought of him being a criminal
" he looks innocent " he thought as he and sainte made their way out of the office to the garage.

The garage had a fairly large space and was out of bounds to people who weren't authorised and was filled with about 20 cars of various models .

" what do you think about our garage young man " ken asked trying to start a conversation with
Sainte

" its big and secluded , enough space to kill a man without being caught " Sainte replied as he palmed a silverstone knife
" what do you me.."
Before he could finish , sainte swung the knife fast at ken who ducked it and then the feast of fist began .

BANGKOK THAILAND
Gusto sat on a couch in his heavily furnished livingroom with his friend known as sparrow .
Emeka known as sparrow hails from anambra in Nigeria , a notorious drug baron and infamous for killing indiscriminately anyone who crosses his path . He moved to Thailand to join his one and only friend Gusto to help grow his drug empire in 2011 . Light , bearded and with an almost bald head , sparrow has an huge and frightful physique that sends shivers down spines of anyone who fvcks with him . He holds almost the same power and authority as Gusto has in the empire .

" i told you not to severe the ties , i told you to give him that package and now everyone is blaming us for his death " sparrow complained bitterly
"you know what, we are better off without their support "Gusto replied

" what the hell are you saying ? Do you know what that package contains ? It is of no use to us any longer but they need it "

"what is it that it contains ? Tell me man ! " Gusto said angrily

"you really want to know ! Like you care ? Mtcheew " sparrow replied hotly

" you don't fvcking reply me with that shiit " Gusto replied pulling out a semi auto handgun and pointing it at sparrow
sparrow looked at Gusto , walked up to him and said

"you can't afford to lose me now you know and moreover you'll need me to explain yourself to other players about Eric's death in two days so think well " he said and walked out of the living room

" who sent you ! You can't fvcking get me " Ken said as he ducked another blow and gave him one that sent sainte to the floor
Sainte got up and took out another silverstone knife and moved in a very quick stride and threw a decoyed upper cut at ken who fell for it and received knife stabs .
" i will make it fast and brief" sainte said as he walked closer to ken who had already lost much blood

" i am sainte and back for the payback of Owen grayson's death okay ?

Ken tried to stand up but received another kick from sainte and fell back . Sainte picked up his knife and stabbed ken twice again before sliting his throat .
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Ashiat39(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
D's is now getting interesting and fantastic. following...
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ashiat39:
D's is now getting interesting and fantastic. following...

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / Suicide On Birthday / How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.