Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Package [crime Action Thriller] - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Package [crime Action Thriller] (12763 Views)

THE AGENTS (action Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by michaelmo11(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fantastic, Interesting, Suspense-filled, Intriguing, Captivating. Your story is FUSIC.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by emmyfresh200: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
we need more updates Mr emmyphey.

I must confess you have a great story.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by leahcimzil: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
like someone said DETAILS. What sort of story is this anyway? :/ but this is nairaland sha, they'll read anything. 2/10 for me. work on making yur story more detailed and you'll be suprised at the outcome
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by tdemo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is the type of story I love to read .... let m Grab my Cold Kunu and continue reading...Good job man
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by 812clothings(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good story line but you didn't describe your main character so as to introduce us to your story.
I dey read am e come be like sey I dey watch James bond.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by ojuolu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op, why nah? Where is d update?
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by dsauce: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
the whole characters are so clumsy. I can't even differentiate them distinctively . Like others above me have said, spend more time in describing ur characters and STOP rushing to introduce new characters. BTW Great story line u gat i must say
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Rikidony(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
emmyphey pls try and continue this story fantastic
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Its been almost a month since the last update ... What a shame on me . You would be wondering why but am not here to give excuses though there are many
am just here to say I AM SORRY for keeping you waiting for such a long time pls . The situation was really out of my control .
I have seen all comments especially about the detailing , well this is my first and i myself agree with you guys , i need to try harder .
I will continue the story now and now the schedule wouldn't be once in a week again but i think 3 important a week though the days may vary . Your opinion pls
cc spdazzy rikidony , 812clothings ojuolu dsauce tdemo missmossy emmyfresh2000

Agent Max got to his house 5:30pm dot . Had to take some time off to relish and enjoy every bit of the goodnews he got from the headquarters today , another agent from the CIA is being sent to assist him and that person was none other than his friend Edgar .
He and Edgar had been friends since their university days . They were coursemates and they did most things together and surprisingly they were both inducted into service by the CIA , both on recommendations by the university for outstanding grades . They both worked together till Edgar was sent along with the MI 16 team to Korea due to his expertise in computer manipulation and creation and bypassing of fire walls . But they still were in contact with each other thought there was a strain in their friendship
' now is the time to unleash our joint effort once again ' Max said to himself smiling ascent he dozed off on the sofa.
MEANWHILE
A black range rover parked few meters from Max house and its occupants got out of the car
'are you sure he is now around ? ' a light handsome guy with piercing eyes clad in a designer shirt and black Jean asked
' yea i have been on look out for almost 6 hours and my device confirms that ' a bald guy spoke in a thick voice
the guy in designer shirt smiled to himself and spoke to his device ' target already at home and we are now taking close watch , the operation will commence in about 2 hours time .
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Emmyphey(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
leahcimzil:
like someone said DETAILS. What sort of story is this anyway? :/ but this is nairaland sha, they'll read anything. 2/10 for me. work on making yur story more detailed and you'll be suprised at the outcome

ok Thanks # am sorry if it wasn't up to your expectation
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by iphie17: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
oga emmyphey....d storyline is OK,buh d characters are kinda confusing. I can't tell d real agents from d assassins
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by SPDAZZY(f): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Keep it up.

I am sure you can do better in your use of tenses though.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by oppsyij: 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
pls dont stop d gud wrk yt
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
still following...
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Silensa(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Great idea and skill but you need to do something about
- the characters. -Also too much names that has no much relevance. -Describe your major characters well. -Again the connection is very little. -Above all, thumbs up.
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by Akinwale14(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
cry
Re: The Package [crime Action Thriller] by devilmaycry1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored / Life Of An Abuja Boy / Suicide On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.