Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (32211 Views)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
For me, I will continue but will only warn her never to keep such issues without letting me know on time.

My advice is just that you accept the child and the mother; being a single mother is not a big issue to me.

5 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by olagbemi118(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Issues like dis r personal. For me, it's a capital NO while another may see no big deal in it. Why not follow your heart?

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by chulo132(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why didn't she tell you from the onset? She had to wait until you are in love .. She work you bro.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by ariyike23(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:

Not rape or unfavourable circumstances dear

She dated the guy for 3years and blamed the incident on 'mistake'

But why would ladies who have a child or two decide to be silent about it until u are deep down in the relationship?

What's the difference saying it at the beginning or after a long period of time. To me, they are the same.

she was prob tryna decipher if ur relationship wid her was worth it,u cnt go about telling evryone who approaches you for a date u av a kid untill yu see that d person is worth it..

4 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:

Not rape or unfavourable circumstances dear

She dated the guy for 3years and blamed the incident on 'mistake'

But why would ladies who have a child or two decide to be silent about it until u are deep down in the relationship?

What's the difference saying it at the beginning or after a long period of time. To me, they are the same.

Not always.. The man gets to know the woman without any bias. When you know who she is deep down, then U can decide if she is worth it/not. Telling the guy later increases her chances of still being in that relationship..

....tho i'd rather he knows from the start.

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by vicstar(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
only if yhu truly love her,and if she's a selfless type . . . . . .undecided

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
grin

That's gona end up being ' a baby mama and a baby papa relationship' LOL

Honey, your children and my children are fighting our children!
tongue grin

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
vicstar:
only if yhu truly love her,and if she's a selfless type . . . . . .undecided

I doubt if she's selfless though, waited long enough for the guy to be deeply in love with her before she spilled the beans, took advantage of his emotions.. who knows other things that the woman has kept under her hat .... in the long run, that 8yr old child could cause problems in the family especially when the new kids start arriving.. on the contrary, she could be a blessing though ( which is not guaranteed) ... Op, weigh your options .... As for me, its a NO. #peace smiley
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by huntax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
I dated this young lady for some months and things were going on fine until recently she told me she would like to discuss something with me and told me to promise her that it wouldn't change my attitude towards her.

She said she Has an 8year Old daughter already which made her drop out of school to take care of the child. The father of the child didn't take responsibility. She and her parents have been taking care of the child who's now 8yrs Old.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.
Is her name in anyway YEMI? I'm asking for a friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by callJesu: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Never will you take her
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by flokii: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:
I dated this young lady for some months and things were going on fine until recently she told me she would like to discuss something with me and told me to promise her that it wouldn't change my attitude towards her.

She said she Has an 8year Old daughter already which made her drop out of school to take care of the child. The father of the child didn't take responsibility. She and her parents have been taking care of the child who's now 8yrs Old.

MY QUESTION: What would you do if you were in My shoes. Marry a single mom or Let her be.

I can't even be in your shoes..

Olorun maje..

You fvcked up big tym..
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by huntax(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:
Had that experience 6years ago, i found out after we had sex.

seriously i cant date a baby mama talk of marry her, common she is a BABY MAMA!!!!!! someone's mother.
Found out after we had sex. What u are trying to say is, her kini was like a room and parlour?

2 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by ipledge10(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm...I think if her boobs are still firm and you like her...continue with your relationship

2 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by godoluwa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
doughziay:

if she has all what you need in a woman to be your wife, marry her pls. myx1 is better than HIV positive. in addition, the fact that she had a daughter is a sign that shes fruitful. single mom is better than RETIRED ashewo

4 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by knightsTempler: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

seriously i cant date a baby mama talk of marry her, common she is a BABY MAMA!!!!!! someone's mother.

Kiddo spotted!

Few more years down the road you 'll look back at statement such as you scribble above and smile.

3 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by teekay213(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
guy 4get da tin but single mother pvssy dey sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
She confessed her shortfall,please don't use this to hang her.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by ipledge10(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
huntax:

Found out after we had sex. What u are trying to say is, her kini was like a room and parlour?
her breast now obey d law of gravity
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by emmanuelabolaji: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
If she has really been a good woman to you and possibly processes those things you admire in a woman, being a single mother shouldn't change anything you feel for her if your feelings were sincere too.
You can marry her and even adopt the girl as your daughter and live moves on fine and beautiful. You know what? Heavens will smile at you and even reward you.
If you leave her because she told you the truth, my dear you might be sowing a seed that will bring forth an uncertain fruit. Hope you understand my thought.
God bless you

5 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by falconey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
knightsTempler:

Kiddo spotted!

Few more years down the road you 'll look back at statement such as you scribble above and smile.

You are an old man with a fishbrain , how can you forecast someone's future when you cant even guarantee yours?

" few more years down the road bla bla bla......Crap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Trypa(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

and so fucking what? what if u was ur sister?and a guy said dat n U overheard him? huh

4 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by huntax(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=ipledge10 post=43559145]her breast now obey d law of gravity [/quote
Lmao at least they are obedient. grin]

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by godoluwa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
ipledge10:
Hmmm...I think if <her boobs are still firm> and you like her...continue with your relationship
will become sagged someday

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by knightsTempler: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

You are an old man with a fishbrain , how can you forecast someone's future when you cant even guarantee yours?

lol, this fellow here has comprehension problem. Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by francafrank(f): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pumpkin34:
She would have told you from the beginning, if you really liked her you would have stayed. Been a baby mama is not a stigma, so she was wrong but if you really like her then overlook that and look at the brighter side of the relationship.

But she still told you na no qualms. she is a good girl regardless of her circumstance. Would you rather have her tell you she did so and so number of abortions.

1 Like

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
On the other side, she was an ex to someone for a reason. If you can cope,go ahead. If you can't,....all is well.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided undecided some people will be talking as if dating a single mum is a sin.

If you truly love her, that shouldn't be a barrier. Atleast, she lives and let live of the child, unlike some ladies that have committed several act of murder via abortion.

5 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by falconey(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Trypa:

and so fucking what? what if u was ur sister?and a guy said dat n U overheard him? huh

We have to pay for our mistakes.

my decision not to marry or date a single mother doesnt mean i'm a bad person. Someone else may fancy her.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Morountodun: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:

Yes! Someone's mother

If your father has died or divorced your mother when you were young, will you appreciate it when men tell her that they cannot date her because she has you?

Would youv for men like yourself for your wife if anything should happen to you if your marriage?

What about your sister? Or your daughter?

It is your right to be close minded however do not forget that you are surrounded with people who may have the same issue years from now. How are you going to act towards those men? How are you going to feel about their situation?

5 Likes

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Trypa(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
if u love her dip inside go for her
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by maryhaam(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Depends on how u see it,to me I can.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Pumpkin34(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
francafrank:

But she still told you na no qualms. she is a good girl regardless of her circumstance. Would you rather have her tell you she did so and so number of abortions.
God bless you for this wonderful advise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.