Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (32205 Views)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by oriflamebaby1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:
Had that experience 6years ago, i found out after we had sex.

seriously i cant date a baby mama talk of marry her, common she is a BABY MAMA!!!!!! someone's mother.

SMH ! The woman you will marry will not give birth I guess? What a man!
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by falconey(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
oriflamebaby1:

SMH ! The woman you will marry will not give birth I guess? What a man!

thats a different scenario, my wife my burden.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by oriflamebaby1(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
falconey:

thats a different scenario, my wife my burden.

The likes of you starts looking out after your wife has given birth, change your mindset
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by austine4real(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2016
oriflamebaby1:

The likes of you starts looking out after your wife has given birth, change your mindset
hw are u ?

u re such a beautiful damsel. I love the shape of ur lips n I will be glad if I can feel the warmth of ur lips
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Well...
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
If she cannot be honest about her own child what else is she hiding? Women complain that there are no men out there but if you lack the basic principles of a relationship hoensty being one of them then it's going to be difficult for someone to trust you. I know of a woman who calls her daughter, her sister. She cannot understand why one guy broke an engagement with her and the other is not really committing. All because they found out from other people she has a 15 year old daughter. Let a guy have choice in terms of deciding. Rather than blackmail him with "I was worried you would leave me". This is not a very good start to a relationship.
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by bigcp(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
she isn't honest enof...she shld hv told u frm d onset...is she ashamed of her baby ..
well if u can deal with a baby mama n baby daddy's drama.. go ahead. ..ppl r talking abt baby's mama's drama...hv u ever xperience a baby dady' drama....omo dat one is d hardest ooo...xpecially wen d baby's dad is an irrespnsible tout...u go fyt taya till u die of HBP...just knw that d irresponsible dad will come 4 d child one day...na dat time ur pain go start...d mom will start running here n dere...they'll start havin secret meetings n discussion abt their child...omo e nor easy ooo...because in most cases d girl normally goes bk 2 d baby's dad if he comes bk begging...i no go tell u lie...u may suffer emotionally...but de say love conquer it all...so if u hv d energy...u can go ahead...
4me i can't. ..unless d baby daddy is dead...my opinion though....
LOVE IS A B!TCH...u can do anything 4 love..
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by Sierusvirus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016

Yes it is undecided
Especially in NIGeria

You think its part of our culture to be having babies without man or marriage or stability .. If its not y do alot of wayward chics go n abort if its ok to be single mum

Pls dont give bad advice
[quote][/quote]

You r on point. It is a stigma
Re: After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. by ofonike: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
If u love her marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.