Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them (1846 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by iamDiabolic(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016
I have this friend he has been dating a particular girl for over a year.they never had sex before even when the guy try to get down with her,she always give him excuse like she is a virgin nd she wanna keep a virginity for the time being,meanwhile this girl is getting laif by another guy(her friend). Behind the scene.
Though my friend has another girl who really loved him nd always gave him pusssy but he doesn't love the girl(even though she was prettier) nd he choose the other girl above her
After much persuading he let my friend had his way nd to his greatest suprise the girl wasn't a vir nt to talk of being a virgin.mt friend felt betrayed nd he question her.the girl was like her hymen got broken while she was doing excercise.

Girl abeg na so hymen they break through excercise
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 17, 2016
yes if she does strenuous exercises or maybe she don't have hymen at all tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by vicstar(m): 1:48am On Jul 17, 2016
• • • • • What an eyesore lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by iamDiabolic(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
wow she doesn't have an hymen at all,girls would always support girls,na so all her friends support her,even my friend sis who was her friend supported her.girls I hail una

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
wow she doesn't have an hymen at all,girls would always support girls,na so all her friends support her,even my friend sis who was her friend supported her.girls I hail una

Definitely... Unless u have some receipts to prove tat shes been rammed by the boiz ....
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
You are funny oh. Walahi talai
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You are funny oh. Walahi talai

grin juz to solve simple problem sha
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Cornerstone001: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy cheesy
Like seriously shocked shocked
This keep me laughing grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Cornerstone001:

cheesy cheesy
Like seriously shocked shocked
This keep me laughing grin cheesy

grin even me got laugh while I was typing my comment ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 2:10am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

why should a queen still be up at this hour ? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 2:11am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wish problemz dat?
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
why should a queen still be up at this hour ? undecided

grin it's 9.12am down Here boo tatz y... Ayam d guard on duty everyday since I join in tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin it's 9.12am down Here boo tatz y... Ayam d guard on duty everyday since I join in tongue
Wow! yo from Macau?
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 2:18am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

really ... Buh down where
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by sorextee(m): 2:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Girls will forever be happy with the doctor that discovered hymen can be broken via exercise nd indulging in sports.

Those days, wen I was still naive. I dated one igbo girl. She cheated on me several times. I even saw a pix of her, kissing a guy. She denied it flat. She later said they were doing TRUTH AND DARE or however they call it.

Based on d fact that she has my MUMU button, I believed her. I really loved dat girl o.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Wow! yo from Macau?

Hhahahaha... Not really grin I'm quite from tat place
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
really ... Buh down where

Juz Here next to u na grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 2:52am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahaha... Not really grin I'm quite from tat place
Where exactly? I got like two pen friends from there and I could be visiting come 2017 summer smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Juz Here next to u na grin
cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Where exactly? I got like two pen friends from there and I could be visiting come 2017 summer smiley

Sorry I can't tell where I am exactly atm but I am 7hrs ahead of u grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
cheesy

Nice smile in a very late night grin

Still catching fun I guess ehn? tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bewla(m): 2:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Gbe se re o
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by tomquest: 3:01am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I have this friend he has been dating a particular girl for over a year.they never had sex before even when the guy try to get down with her,she always give him excuse like she is a virgin nd she wanna keep a virginity for the time being,meanwhile this girl is getting laif by another guy(her friend). Behind the scene.
Though my friend has another girl who really loved him nd always gave him pusssy but he doesn't love the girl(even though she was prettier) nd he choose the other girl above her
After much persuading he let my friend had his way nd to his greatest suprise the girl wasn't a vir nt to talk of being a virgin.mt friend felt betrayed nd he question her.the girl was like her hymen got broken while she was doing excercise.

Girl abeg na so hymen they break through excercise

The guy wey dey ask if woman na virgin, him sef na virgin? Abi na because say guys no get hymen?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nice smile in a very late night grin

Still catching fun I guess ehn? tongue
yeah, the ones been thrown by you wink
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 3:04am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sorry I can't tell where I am exactly atm but I am 7hrs ahead of u grin
or maybe 13hrs...Mtseew. At worst yo in Singapore or Thailand so what??

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
or maybe 13hrs...Mtseew. At worst yo in Singapore or Thailand so what??

U asked Me so what ?? What abt u stop biitching around and stop asking me? How abt tat angry
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
yeah, the ones been thrown by you wink

grin hahhaahhaa... U dey craze ooo

I bet ur in the club atm chillin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by bitchcrafts: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U asked Me so what ?? What abt u stop biitching around and stop asking me? How abt tat angry
oh com'on rattus, chill! *drink coffee*
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 3:16am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhaahhaa... U dey craze ooo

I bet ur in the club atm chillin tongue
lol , you'd lose that bet grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
lol , you'd lose that bet grin

So what keeps u awake? Studies or ummmm.... U tell me sha tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Dotwillis1(m): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So what keeps u awake? Studies or ummmm.... U tell me sha tongue
right now, quoting a trap queen on every thread keeps me awakegrin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Guys Who Really Love Them by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Dotwillis1:
right now, quoting a trap queen on every thread keeps me awakegrin

grin haahahaha... So u are more a nocturnal person abi? Are u often here on nl? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your GIRL/BOYFRIEND? / My Fate My Destiny - Episode 1 / If You Are A Man Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.