Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? (4915 Views)

Ugly Rich Man With "Pot Belly" Or A Handsome Guy With "Six Packs" But No Cash / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by cruzita(f): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin some pot belly dey manageable but if na the one wey dey compete with pregnancy .NO
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by lurlah2014(f): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
hnnn

what if the pot belle was not caused by food but by......#bear
donbenedict:
it's just because wives don't understand proper dieting..

Hw can a wife give her husband garri and soup to eat at night by 10pm when he comes bak from work or travel? Think...

People are what they eat, at least to some extent. Yes I can be avail myself to work out, and get that nice body, but it doesn't stop there, it has to be maintained.. how? By eating the right foods... what if I dnt knw hw to eat d right foods? I need someone to teach me... there comes my wife.. she has to knw what and what to feed her man to stay in shape! cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
and du u think u will be able to fit in as his choice of woman, even after giving birth to kids? U knw quite alright u may get all fat at some age
his kids?? Nd hez complaining
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's 6-pack or nothing! undecided

Over here baby wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by cityAdventures: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians girls love pot belly fa..dey dnt like all diz six pck boys..cos as they say, those tupe of guys cu, wit too much drama and nothin in their pockets
Lol..funny aint it? But true

www.intercityadventures.com
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
NO smiley bye.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Over here baby wink
Naw,not from what I just saw lookin' at yo pic...
......she better look somewhere else. grin mager disappointment
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by mousco(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
If d man is loaded many girls will do it .... grin grin grin

where moni go woman go
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by skywalker240(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
donbenedict:
phew...phew. Dnt even bother. U wowo
;DKikikikikiki
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Lovelynature(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Nope..a lil bit chunky is great but no pot belly like he swallowed 5 water melons nor a skinny guy..
What's your stand? You neither want them fat nor skinny
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Lovelynature(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh.....

Nope! Nada! hell No! nay! mbanu! Not happening!

It's 6-pack or nothing! undecided

And when you have one mr. 6 you find another fault in himtongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Naw,not from what I just saw lookin' at yo pic...
......she better look somewhere else. grin mager disappointment
Was I referring to you
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Was I referring to you
Oh no..
.....I thought you'd get I was playin'
Anyone can see from yer pic you don't have a potbelly.
Apologies...
....Playin' gone wrong. lipsrsealed Hate when that happens
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Over here baby wink
Really?? undecided

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

..Onstelly...ENGLISH Gademmmmit...Spek english grama....or did teachers go on strike ther in that Nigeria?..and pliss do us a favor..change that yorr Ghana name Chimkadimdim to english name like sarah or somyin..and plis plis plis..CHANGE YORR cOLOR to lightskin yellow!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Cork, you drunk or something undecided
Pick someone your size. Your definition of 'fun' ain't often 'funny' sad
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by askakim(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
@op. Don't mind dos ladies saying they can't marry pot belly guys, most of them will come here and form that they can't when they are already dating someone like that.. Let's be real Ladies, it makes a guy to like u..#dont have pot belly sha#
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by potbelly(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
so it is me you are refering to abi angry
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh no..
.....I thought you'd get I was playin'
Anyone can see from yer pic you don't have a potbelly.
Apologies...
....Playin' gone wrong. lipsrsealed Hate when that happens
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
potbelly:
so it is me you are refering to abi angry
Ta hunha! grin I didn't know there was a moniker named after a potbelly.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by potbelly(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
now you know wink. by the way what's ta hunha?
KingCheezyPuff:
Ta hunha! grin I didn't know there was a moniker named after a potbelly.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
potbelly:
now you know wink. by the way what's ta hunha?
grin......nice moniker.

It's the sound I laughed out when I read yer mention.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by potbelly(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
thanks... lol @ the sound of your laugh smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
grin......nice moniker.

It's the sound I laughed out when I read yer mention.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
potbelly:
thanks... lol @ the sound of your laugh smiley
tongue Bye Potbelly.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:
She's right MrCork I think Onstelly tires of your jokes.
Maybe you should find a better way ta play with her.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by potbelly(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
see you around smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue Bye Potbelly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

..Onstelly...ENGLISH Gademmmmit...Spek english grama....or did teachers go on strike ther in that Nigeria?..and pliss do us a favor..change that yorr Ghana name Chimkadimdim to english name like sarah or somyin..and plis plis plis..CHANGE YORR cOLOR to lightskin yellow!!! (no ofeinse) angry

lwkmd oooo... abeg bros no vex ooo...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?? undecided

Oh yeah'' have got what you need.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
chimkaire:

...i shod pick on someone of yor own size?...are u a midget? ....Looookhear woman..dous a favour and find nice English name like Shelly, Sarah, lucy, Onstelly, KingCheezyPuff,kashybaby, Refiner, Sweeety or even sef..Bingo...We hate that yor grandadaristick Ghana name...chichindidi an we dont like women spekin pigeion english on nairaland....YOU NOT A LADY!!(no ofoeinse) angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hell nooo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
She's right MrCork I think Onstelly tires of your jokes.
Maybe you should find a better way ta play with her.

....is Onstelly yorr girl friend? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

....is Onstelly yorr girl friend? undecided
You me are we friends Not really.
But she cool by me
So be nice ta her....
.....or else.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by MrCork: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You me are we friends Not really.
But she cool by me
So be nice ta her....
.....or else.

..bro do i no u? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man With Pot Belle?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrCork:

..bro do i no u? undecided
shocked Bro!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Women Did Not Exist? / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.