Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Question For The Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys! (840 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys! by Kondomatic(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
How many of your friends can you say are faithful to their GFs/Wives?

Y'know, sometimes when you're bored some crazy thoughts will start coming from nowhere.

I just asked myself this questions and realized that I can only vouch for 5 of my friends and work mates and only one of them is married. The rest chop around.
Re: Question For The Guys! by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Almost all my friends are ENUGU (CHOP CLEAN MOUTH)
few who are faithful are not getting enough.

according to my sex theory not getting enough is like not getting any - falconey 2016
Re: Question For The Guys! by Kondomatic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
falconey:
H
I doubt if you have anygringrin
Re: Question For The Guys! by Greene66: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
All my friends are faithful
Re: Question For The Guys! by kilode100(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
How many of your friends can you say are faithful to their GFs/Wives?

Y'know, sometimes when you're bored some crazy thoughts will start coming from nowhere.

I just asked myself this questions and realized that I can only vouch for 5 of my friends and work mates and only one of them is married. The rest chop around.

How person go chop only one kpecus/blokos for this life dey confuse me... I have even lost my body count..

One guy suspend my legs just two days and fcvked the living goodness out of me, and these are styles my Husband can only try in the dreamland...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Guys! by suxkill: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
All my friends belongs to(Association of inresponseble husband) shocked angry
Re: Question For The Guys! by Kondomatic(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
All my friends are faithful
Abia.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys! by Kondomatic(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:

How person go chop only one kpecus/blokos for this life dey confuse me... I have even lost my body count..

One guy suspend my legs just two days and fcvked the living goodness out of me, and these are styles my Husband can only try in the dreamland...

#faints

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Here to eavesdrop grin grin
Re: Question For The Guys! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nope. None of me friends date. Not even me. It's all fwb these days. But for those who date, the guy or the girls eats elsewhere at some point(mostly sooner for the guys excluding the emotional ones). If ya know what I mean...
Re: Question For The Guys! by flokii: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Kondomatic post=43568073][/quote]

Chop.. Like KFC? Or Tantalizers

Cos ion get you

(1) (Reply)

Simple Advice To Ladies / What Are Those Silly/dumb Questions U've Been Asked?? / ( Photo) Checkout The Money Sprayed At A Traditional Marriage In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.