Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction (21128 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Soyinka And Femi Falana Reacts To Ese's Abduction. Read What They Said / Alleged Cadet Assault: Where Is Keyamo And Falana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by nijabazaar: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Did I hear you say Islam 'dies off'? Whatever it is you drinking you better stop it. How old was Mary when she was betrothed to Joseph and how old was she when she gave birth to Jesus?

NB; the Quran is not an ordinary text,it cants be amended.
was Mary twelve or even 15?

does d modern church ( of all denominations) still allow marriage below 18?

mind u I am never defending xtianity, it has committed a whole Lotta evils but it s very good at amending and flowing with the times.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by zayyadoski(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016
What he did was wrong Constitutionally and islamically because, Islam is against marrying some one against their will, if truly he married and converted her to Islam against her will, then he should be punished accordingly. Islam is simple and straight forward. 'Lakum dinukum waliyadin' (unto you your religion and unto me my religion)

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by brabus(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:
Aisha Buhari is 44yrs, her first child is 28yrs, do the math..

Na their way...

Change is here o..

Just passing by...

This is more like you can't give what you don't have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Achorise:
Religion has a culture, every religion has its own attributes and characteristics, e.g some religion encourages pedophiles, others, encourages gay, but in Nigeria this is a criminal act.When a religion encourages you to kill infidels and backsliders, please are this not criminal acts?.Most customs and practices are reflection of it's religion, which may be criminal depending on the country morality or constitution.
In other words, Baby Factory,child prostitution,Child rape, Huma Ritual,Incest, Kidnapping and militancy coming from the south also finds expression in their religion. You very brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by tinsel: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:

Na their way...

Change is here o..
Nothing concerns chanage with this.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2016
nijabazaar:

was Mary twelve or even 15?

does d modern church ( of all denominations) still allow marriage below 18?

mind u I am never defending xtianity, it has committed a whole Lotta evils but it s very good at amending and flowing with the times.
Good..there are conditions for marriage in Islam,which must all be adhered to before marriage.

There must be consent from the girls parent
There must be agreement from the girl herself
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by nijabazaar: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Even mary wasn't upto 16 when she gave birth to Jesus.

if she was 12 or 16 or 6 does that justify in this 2016 someone putting his fat extremely long wooden prick through a barely developed vulva?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by popcykaylah(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Your lies and hate will consume you soon

Aisha is 45 and her first child is 22

U need to channel your IPOB induced hate to more positive things in your life

Bros you dey mind am..the hate wey he supose pass to the witches wey dey do am for him village he dey pass am to person wey surpass him whole generation..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2016
nijabazaar:

if she was 12 or 16 or 6 does that justify in this 2016 someone putting his fat extremely long wooden prick through a barely developed vulva?
Never knew ancient 'Vulvas' were larger than what we have now..Ose Gynecologist undecided

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by repogirl(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2016
This makes sense.

There are laws and rules concerning these things. You can't flout the law and claim your religion permits you.... That is an utter disrespect for the law that is supposed to keep everyone safe.

Religion is baseless here as the law comes first in this country and it must be respected and it says any child below 18 is a minor and that's that.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by brabus(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by centyboy: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:

Na their way...

Change is here o..
The number of guys you're following,observation only! cry
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by poundlander: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:

Na their way...

Change is here o..
Mary was how many years when he birthed Christ?. if na holy ghost truly give her belle. don't you think holy ghost was a paedophile. na there way indeed!
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Urine: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:
Really?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by AnanseK(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Gaskia:

My brother I feel your concern about the generalization but I feel that though the child-sex-abuse saga is not a doctrinal Islamic tenet, over 90% of the culprits have been found to be Muslims and as such it is easy to belief that the Islamic community encourage this heinous practice, may be against the Prophets actual teachings.
People are reacting to what the see or hear the Islams do and not what they should do.

Is it the Islamic community that provides a building and assembles young hooligan boys to rape girls as young as 14 and fifteen until they are pregnant only for the babies to be sold as happens in Owerri and Aba? Baby factories are Christian and majority of pastors are rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Sanchez01:

Interesting. The instances you cited now, tell me, is the Christian community celebrating them or otherwise? Are they presently walking freely among us? Yerima claimed his action is encouraged by his religion. Did any of the above believe or say the same? You know there is a problem when a handful of people with common practice tow the same line. This is no Islamophobia but a revelation of the sickening practice of abduction and forceful conversion of minors. And to think that Islamic clergymen ensure these girls go through the process of conversion by making them recite whatever is enough to say a lot is wrong with the Islamic belief. Let's not even go far, it happens here on Nairaland. A forceful tag of "I believe prophet" whoever shows up on people's profile once you comment on Islamic threads. Perhaps it is a way of saying Islam as a religion is feeble. You don't force people to believe what you believe and you don't force people to worship what you worship. A lot is wrong with Islam as a religion. Just so you know, Christianity is not a religion; it's a way of life. Study Christ and act like Him. That is what it means. I love Muslims but hate the approach of Islam towards several subject matters.

I understand your view!

I didn't support him, but my post wasn't for people like you who Think and Digest what they read before commenting!!

It was actually for people who will jump in a shout.....

Buhari supported them
Muslims are Rapists
Islam is Bad
Muslims are killers!

Just wanted them to know that every religion has their own set of Idiots!
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Urine:

Really?
Yeah man..she was between 12 - 14
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by nijabazaar: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Never knew ancient 'Vulvas' were larger than what we have now..Ose Gynecologist undecided

we are arguing, did u not see d question marks...I would need justification,
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by klimson: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Islam and paedophilia, and everything that if foul. What is peaceful about a religion that defiles a child's innocence in the name of marriage? Please, go and reform this religion because it represents everything that is backward and awful. No hard feelings.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Urine: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:
Proof?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by nijabazaar: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
AnanseK:

Is it the Islamic community that provides a building and assembles young hooligan boys to rape girls as young as 14 and fifteen until they are pregnant only for the babies to be sold as happens in Owerri and Aba? Baby factories are Christian and majority of pastors are rapists.

not cordoning the crime but at least they are caught and punished and no one is quoting the bible and citing a mandate from the prophet (may peace be unto him)

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Kay17: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2016
The trick is, the definition of a crime is within a law either a secular law or religious law (Islam). The Criminal Code governs southern Nigeria, and it does not permit carnal knowledge with an infant below 16. But Northern Nigeria laws are influenced by Islamic jurisprudence. Hence a similar prohibition of carnal knowledge with a child is absent or restrictive.

Soyinka ought to have consulted a higher realm -- Morality. Morality transcends laws, and penetrates the heart. However an infidel or atheist or pagan like Soyinka can hardly stand on any moral ground.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2016
nijabazaar:

we are arguing, did u not see d question marks...I would need justification,
To your question. NO it doesn't Justify..
What am also trying to tell you is that the prophet's (PBUH) marriage to a 12yr old isn't any form of paedophilia,that was a normal age for marriage in the middle east @ that period.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

show me marrys age in the Bible or shut the Bleep up,u clowns are trying to say that phedophila is also part of Christianity.was marrys cousin not Elizabeth who was an old woman

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kunyeo(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Very boring. HOW CAN WE TRIBAL SENTIMENT INTO THIS POST?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by nijabazaar: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Kay17:
The trick is, the definition of a crime is within a law either a secular law or religious law (Islam). The Criminal Code governs southern Nigeria, and it does not permit carnal knowledge with an infant below 16. But Northern Nigeria laws are influenced by Islamic jurisprudence. Hence a similar prohibition of carnal knowledge with a child is absent or restrictive.

Soyinka ought to have consulted a higher realm -- Morality. Morality transcends laws, and penetrates the heart. However an infidel or atheist or pagan like Soyinka can hardly stand on any moral ground.

a pagan can't claim moral grounds? please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:
biblical proof?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Abukc(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2016
TO All of una that comment or reply ignorantly,how many of una never dey Bleep since 12years,or wey his or her sisters never dey Bleep under their parent roof @ under 12yrs
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
show me marrys age in the Bible or shut the Bleep up,u clowns are trying to say that phedophila is also part of Christianity.was marrys cousin not Elizabeth who was an old woman
See this man. Pls how old was marry when she died? How old was Jesus when he died and how many years did marry lived after jesus death? Answers to this questions should give you a good knowledge of her age before childbirth. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
biblical proof?
I just answered you. Even your pastors knows this,dont know why you feigning ignorance.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Abukc(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
How old is MARY when she gave birth to JESUS? gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Abukc:
TO All of una that comment or reply ignorantly,how many of una never dey Bleep since 12years,or wey his or her sisters never dey Bleep under their parent roof @ under 12yrs
You dey mind them? Most of the ladies here lost their virginity before 16 and also most of the guys here might have had sex with an underage at one point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.