Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction (21129 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Soyinka And Femi Falana Reacts To Ese's Abduction. Read What They Said / Alleged Cadet Assault: Where Is Keyamo And Falana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Raymee(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:
Aisha Buhari is 44yrs, her first child is 28yrs, do the math..

Na their way...

Change is here o..
Correct talk! You think well jareee.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Raymee(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2016
nijabazaar:

was Mary twelve or even 15?

does d modern church ( of all denominations) still allow marriage below 18?

mind u I am never defending xtianity, it has committed a whole Lotta evils but it s very good at amending and flowing with the times.
looooooool, funny argument everywhere! Did Joseph took Mary without anyone's consent? I think you should understand the story well, so you can submit your own contributions.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by sheubaba2013: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Why are they depriving Yunusa his right to speak. Up till now we have not heard from him. We are still waiting.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

See this man. Pls how old was marry when she died? How old was Jesus when he died and how many years did marry lived after jesus death? Answers to this questions should give you a good knowledge of her age before childbirth. God bless you
Jesus was 33 when he died the bible didn't record marys death age because she was irrelevant and her purpose has be fulfilled,now you made claims give yuor so called phedophllic activity in marys child bible?is people like you that makes me dislike Muslims,what this this man said is simple,if a criminal is caught in the south he is punish by the Nigerian law not by his religious law,why must the same be done in the north.did he condemn your religion?he simply said no religion is bigger than the constitution

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by neocortex: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Even mary wasn't upto 16 when she gave birth to Jesus.

Are you trying to say that the holy spirit illegally impregnated a minor ?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by sheubaba2013: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Some girls at the age of 14,15 16 have already started sleeping with their fathers mate and they will also be shouting that early marriage is not good.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by bishop4life(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
show me marrys age in the Bible or shut the Bleep up,u clowns are trying to say that phedophila is also part of Christianity.was marrys cousin not Elizabeth who was an old woman

Urine:

Proof?

erusen:
biblical proof?

Una both get time for a halve developed hediot abi?
Both of una just the give that guy with mouth desentry some unnecessary attention?

Continue

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Irore: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
idee91:
What yinusa did was wrong and criminal. But when you make the issue sound like its the custom of muslims, then uv got it all wrong. Elephantic bigots everywhere on nairaland

Are you following what your muslim brothers are doing? What is not good is not good.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

I just answered you. Even your pastors knows this,dont know why you feigning ignorance.
me and my pastor don't we read the same Bible, and what does my pastor know ?,that your phedophillic bullshit is in the bible?,really
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by neocortex: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Why are they depriving Yunusa his right to speak. Up till now we have not heard from him. We are still waiting.

Criminals don't have right to speak, Yunusa i=only right is to be chain and thrown
into jail.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
bishop4life:

Una both get time for a halve developed hediot abi?
Both of una just the give that guy with mouth desentry some unnecessary attention?

Continue
arguing with this people is very hard but I couldn't just help but to reply him
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2016
neocortex:

tell me her age in the bible?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by bishop4life(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2016
sheubaba2013:

Because he never had anything to say.believe me if he had said anything, it will be to worsen his situation cos the remorseful yunusa you hope to see won't be what you will get.

Besides you think our gossip hungry media won't be happy to grant him an interview?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by egobetatoday: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
People will jump Into this thread and post all sorts of silly things now!! But before then, let me point out instances and leave the rest for Observations!

1) Ebonyi pastor Rapes 13yrs old girl
2) Rev King burns church member
3) Lagos pastor defiles 14yrs old girl
4) Pastor sleeps with 3 girls from the same family

Now before you Include Buhari and Castigate APC and Insult muslims, let me quote Jesus Christ from another dimension....

"The Religion that is perfect, let them be the first to cast a stone"

In every religion, we have Idiots!!

But avoid the Fallacy of generalization

God Bless the President!!

You have pointed out 'instances' but i want to say u are still biased. i say you are biased because your 4 instances are on pastors who rape underaged children. Are you being sympathetic towards Yunusa? What these people are saying, paradventure you dont understand, is that yunusa is wrong. You should actually be happy because if this part of the constitution is enforced, even pastors who engage in such act will be rightly punished. I am surprised that you had to pinpoint these instances. Are they untouchable? Rev king has been served, what makes you think christians are against the judgement? Did you hear CAN justifying what he did, unlike MURIC? The only people who are against the judgement are his church members who said they are IPOB for setimental reasons so that they can garner support, what do you expect? I have been waiting to hear the judgement for Rev King, it took too long to come and i am happy. I am a christian and i WONT support anybody, whether a pastor, an imam, a nominal christian or muslim who violates the laws of the state AGAINST AN ADULT LET ALONE A MINOR. This, is where we differ and thats why i said you are biased. It shouldnt matter whether the offender is a muslim or christian what matters is a crime has been committed. Do you understand? I WILL GLADLY SUPPORT PUNISHMENT for any pastor who EVEN RAPES AN ADULT, CHILDREN INCLUSIVE. I am glad that finally the laws of the nigerian state will be effective and pastors who do such can be punished too. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YUNUSA WILL BE PUNISHED?

well, this is by the way, have you also noticed that christians are the first to criticise pastors who do evil of any sort? it is because we know that it is unchristian - like. I say 'unchristian-like' because Jesus didnt give us any of such BAD examples. Just compare whatever a pastor does with what Jesus DID AND TAUGHT. If its different then you know its 'unchristian like'. No right thinking christian will support evil in any guise.

NB.
just read through the thread and see how muslims are sympathising with yunusa. The fact that they keep sympathising with yunusa is what makes people say all sort of things against islam. i cant understand why (some) muslims think what he did is right, arguing from every corner they can think of sheubaba2003, kumakunta et al. if i were a muslim i will vehemently condemn what yunusa did because i wouldnt even want people to say ill about my religion. but what do we see (some) muslims do? oh well , maybe thats why we are from a different religion! Also know that if you are not condemning whole heartedly, we also know- its simple, the words you use says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by drss(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2016
soyinka n falana ar wrong. child marrige is approved by d religion of piss. make i ask, why dem tink say no northern state domisticate child rights act at dis time b.cos dem love child marriage. na part of their religion.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by bishop4life(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
arguing with this people is very hard but I couldn't just help but to reply him

Never fight with a pig. cos in the end,you will end up in the mud. And even if you win the fight, the pig have nothing to loose but everything to gain(ability to drag you to the mud).
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Abukc:
TO All of una that comment or reply ignorantly,how many of una never dey Bleep since 12years,or wey his or her sisters never dey Bleep under their parent roof @ under 12yrs
You are terrible! At 12? Wow! I presume you'd be glad your 12 year old daughter goes by this wish of yours. Ha embarassed
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
bishop4life:

Never fight with a pig. cos in the end,you will end up in the mud. And even if you win the fight, the pig have nothing to loose but everything to gain(ability to drag you to the mud).
hahaha
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Some girls at the age of 14,15 16 have already started sleeping with their fathers mate and they will also be shouting that early marriage is not good.
so to treat a finger you decided to cut to off the whole finger
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by TheNonce: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
angry

The moral of this thread is thus:

1: ese is an underaged girl that is not very smart for her age!

2: Yinusa the keke romeo is a pedophilic bastard!

3: Any muslim that marries or supports the marriage of any girl under the age of 18 is a demented bastard!

4: any christian that also marries or supports the marriage of girls under the age of 18 is a hopeless bastard!

5: wole soyinka remains a boss!

6: any mod that deletes these solid facts of life that I have posted should be viewed as a petty and myopic goat!

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
erusen:
Jesus was 33 when he died the bible didn't record marys death age because she was irrelevant and her purpose has be fulfilled,now you made claims give yuor so called phedophllic activity in marys child bible?is people like you that makes me dislike Muslims,what this this man said is simple,if a criminal is caught in the south he is punish by the Nigerian law not by his religious law,why must the same be done in the north.did he condemn your religion?he simply said no religion is bigger than the constitution
Mary Irrelevant Mr Erusen,i give up on you.

Your dislike or otherwise of Muslims doesn't add or take away anything from them.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Joevics(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
People will jump Into this thread and post all sorts of silly things now!! But before then, let me point out instances and leave the rest for Observations!

Now before you Include Buhari and Castigate APC and Insult muslims, let me quote Jesus Christ from another dimension....

DUNCE, and what did the Christian society do to those you listed? Rev king is facing the firing squad, the other pastors are all in police custody and no one in their church, not even their wives or children will support them, except rev king whose followers think is not guilty. But you have your Emir promising car and cash rewards to these youth and another stupid scholar trying to justify it. Do u know that Ese was being kept in a family home? Even yellows father is in support of his son. U can't get dat in a Christian family. They would either chase them both out or report them to the police. Now to the community, do u know that the facts of ese's abduction was in public domain, yet no one in the community deemed it fit to interfere in the situation, which s unlikely in a Christian community. ITs obvious from ur post that u are a paid agent, but don't u eva in ur life compare Christianity to this ur satanic religion.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by pumpy007(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

change the way you think nigga!!!
Embrace peace
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by gabriplane(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Agubushmenyo post=43580001]People will jump Into this thread and post all sorts of silly things now!! But before then, let me point out instances and leave the rest for Observations!

all this may be true but they are all condemned by Christians

God Bless the President!![/all this may be true but they are all condemned by Christians]... You are a right thinking Muslim but those who try to justify the wrong are not thinking properly.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by erusen: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Your dislike or otherwise of Muslims doesn't add or take away anything from them.
so the entire new testament should tell when Mary died ,how she grew old how she sat down,how she went to the toilet?,really?her only mission in Christianity was to give birth to Jesus ,not to be paraded like some godess.from the bible she wasn't a teenage as your unending effort to plant phedophellic actions in the bible claims,if she was married as a teenager in your Quran please tell me so that o can have a wild laugh.stop justifying child marriage,the greatest women in history was sold into marriage at their teens,or were they?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2016
egobetatoday:

You have pointed out 'instances' but i want to say u are still biased. i say you are biased because your 4 instances are on pastors who rape underaged children. Are you being sympathetic towards Yunusa? What these people are saying, paradventure you dont understand, is that yunusa is wrong. You should actually be happy because if this part of the constitution is enforced, even pastors who engage in such act will be rightly punished. I am surprised that you had to pinpoint these instances. Are they untouchable? Rev king has been served, what makes you think christians are against the judgement? Did you hear CAN justifying what he did, unlike MURIC? The only people who are against the judgement are his church members who said they are IPOB for setimental reasons so that they can garner support, what do you expect? I have been waiting to hear the judgement for Rev King, it took too long to come and i am happy. I am a christian and i WONT support anybody, whether a pastor, an imam, a nominal christian or muslim who violates the laws of the state AGAINST AN ADULT LET ALONE A MINOR. This, is where we differ and thats why i said you are biased. It shouldnt matter whether the offender is a muslim or christian what matters is a crime has been committed. Do you understand? I WILL GLADLY SUPPORT PUNISHMENT for any pastor who EVEN RAPES AN ADULT, CHILDREN INCLUSIVE. I am glad that finally the laws of the nigerian state will be effective and pastors who do such can be punished too. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YUNUSA WILL BE PUNISHED?

well, this is by the way, have you also noticed that christians are the first to criticise pastors who do evil of any sort? it is because we know that it is unchristian - like. I say 'unchristian-like' because Jesus didnt give us any of such BAD examples. Just compare whatever a pastor does with what Jesus DID AND TAUGHT. If its different then you know its 'unchristian like'. No right thinking christian will support evil in any guise.

NB.
just read through the thread and see how muslims are sympathising with yunusa. The fact that they keep sympathising with yunusa is what makes people say all sort of things against islam. i cant understand why (some) muslims think what he did is right, arguing from every corner they can think of sheubaba2003, kumakunta et al. if i were a muslim i will vehemently condemn what yunusa did because i wouldnt even want people to say ill about my religion. but what do we see (some) muslims do? oh well , maybe thats why we are from a different religion! Also know that if you are not condemning whole heartedly, we also know- its simple. The words you use says it all.
Mr Man,am not in support of Muslims committing crime,never in my life will i..But it seems common sense has eroded most christians on this forum. They are so sharp in bringing Islam to whatever form of crime being carried out in the north.

When I stand in a religious argument,i don't stand for the actor of the crime but for his Religion..His religion should be separated from whatever crime commited.
So in a case where we find christians trying to point out Islam by bringing in silly examples,we the muslims are also bound to bring in similar occurrence from your faith to buttress our points.

It's better you talk to your brothers to stop relating any crime commited by a muslim or sumone with muslim name with Islam. By that we can all deal with our problems.
We won't allow you christians term any criminal christian as being fake or endtime while you take charge of crimes commited by Muslims.
Most of your people are mischief makers,we know them and we ready for them.

The Quran and Islam is never in support of abduction or forceful marriage,and I will never support yunusa or any other muslim that has committed such anti-islamic act.
Christianity and Islam aside,no right thinking man/woman should also commit crime.

So tell me,did you read anywhere that prophet Muhamed (Pbuh) abducted and forcefully convert a girl? The Muric where against the crime commited by Yunusa,they even came up with Quranic verses to show it.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by kumakunta: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2016
neocortex:

No be for my mouth you go hear that 1
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Silsilah: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

God Bless You,
God Bless Me and those who reason properly and objectively not minding where the coin falls
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by egobetatoday: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

Kumakunta, it looks like you have great knowledge of he bible and you are about to show us some truth. kindly quickly go thru the bible from Genesis to Revelation and show us this great truth- that Mary was 12yrs when she gave birth to Jesus. Just tell me e.g Malachi 35 :2 - 6 'it says....'. I'm waiting.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Achorise: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
kumakunta:

In other words, Baby Factory,child prostitution,Child rape, Huma Ritual,Incest, Kidnapping and militancy coming from the south also finds expression in their religion. You very brilliant.
Think deep my dear, southern Nigria has always dealt with criminality, without using religion to put up defense for it.Unlike some religion which justify theirs by religion, for mentioning southern Nigeria shows you are bigot.My post was was liberal, I mentioned gay,pedophilia etc I don't know why you choose southern Nigeria as ur example. your level of comprehension didn't show that I said it is based on a country's morality and constitution. It's a pity.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2016
egobetatoday:

NB.
just read through the thread and see how muslims are sympathising with yunusa. The fact that they keep sympathising with yunusa is what makes people say all sort of things against islam. i cant understand why (some) muslims think what he did is right, arguing from every corner they can think of sheubaba2003, kumakunta et al. if i were a muslim i will vehemently condemn what yunusa did because i wouldnt even want people to say ill about my religion. but what do we see (some) muslims do? oh well , maybe thats why we are from a different religion! Also know that if you are not condemning whole heartedly, we also know- its simple, the words you use says it all.

Thanks a lot...

But look at my post critically and you see where I wrote "In every Religion we have Idiots"

Yinsua and his supporters are amongst the above listed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / FG Agrees To Slash Fuel Price By ₦5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.