Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction (21130 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Soyinka And Femi Falana Reacts To Ese's Abduction. Read What They Said / Alleged Cadet Assault: Where Is Keyamo And Falana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Abukc(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
chimkaire:
You are terrible! At 12? Wow! I presume you'd be glad your 12 year old daughter goes by this wish of yours. Ha embarassed

Chimkaire. Na truth I talk
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by analyticalnayos: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
I just hate religion.
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by Marotzke(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:
Aisha Buhari is 44yrs, her first child is 28yrs, do the math..

Na their way...

Change is here o..
Na wao, when did buhari leave prison?
Re: Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction by glossy6(f): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
kumakunta:

Please how do you condemn them? By calling them fake,rejecting them as being part of christians?

The Muric has come out to condemn the act of Yunusa,so many Islamic scholars in the north also came out to condemn BH terrorism. But do they get the shield needed from the government? NO. Or haven't you heard of Islamic scholars killed and mosques bombed due to their preaching against BH?

You christians are good at separating crimes commited by your members from your religion but quickly call out Islam when same is being done by a muslim.. so when we argue,we don't argue for the actor,we argue for Islam.
What makes it seem as if we supporting the actor is because we tend to bring out similar crime committed by a christian of which your people quickly act in denial.

Calling them fake means that their actions are not supported by biblical teachings. But Islam can't deny Yunusa because Islam teaches him to marry children and rape infidels.

Clear differences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Agrees To Slash Fuel Price By ₦5 / Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.