Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) (800 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by RAPIST: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Gosh, can you see!? When trying to sell a land
goes horribly wrong, animals in human body

Mynd44 ,lalasticlacla,ishilove help move to frontage make people buy correct fertile land

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by RAPIST: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by ephemm(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Very fertile land, good for agriculture and reproduction grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by myfantasies(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
ephemm:
Ur statement got me Lmao

I am sure d land will bear many fruits grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2016
they be phuckin tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by RAPIST: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
ephemm:

gringrin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by prahcetomi(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2016
ephemm:
Estate surveyor
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Why RAPIST?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by RAPIST: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Why RAPIST?
I guess U need my services..grincheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by Vinshu(f): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Sometimes sex in such places are fun.

Besides, the person who posted the land is silly. Why didn't he or she take photo of another part of the land or request the love makers to leave?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by 4C2215131: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:
Sometimes sex in such places are fun.

Besides, the person who posted the land is silly. Why didn't he or she take photo of another part of the land or request the love makers to leave?

Got my vote honey!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) by grad2012(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Lols omg. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Bf/gf Dumps After You Gave Him/her One Of Ur Kidneys / Meeting My Crush, As A Newly Married Man, I Am Confused; What Do I Do? / Give Me Love Before The Night Turns Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.