Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos (6841 Views)

"Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by ycat: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
People like the Op is the reason why the insults will never stop. Cowards keep opening threads when they know it's going to be the same result of bashing Yoruba, and expect us to just keep quiet. Only fools do the same thing same way over and over again and expect a different result. It can never work!

We are way passed all these unnecessary talks, all we need is to ask to respect each other, why is no one preaching this simple solution? It's like people just want to keep talking empty nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by felixlovu: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls I wanna know wat have been yoruba and igbo relationship b4 1966.I dnt want abusive words pls.thanks
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by T9ksy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
somegirl1:

I have never supported Ojukwu's tactics or ever been in awe of his person but I think the very least he expected from the SW was neutrality.

Baby girl, please quit hammering about this "neutrality" bunkum as it doesn't portray you in a good light.

we yorubas saw what happened to the midwest "neutrality" with ojukwu over-running the region and imposing his rule on the people.

So you expect the yorubas to stand akimbo claiming neutrality whilst ojukwu repeat the same feat as he did in the midwest?

Oh btw, ojukwu was already dropping bombs on lagos in search of his northern enemy long before gowon's police action commenced.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by realjoker(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I hated GEJ government, what concerns an igbotic man like me and GEJ government. He represented the SS and he did a lot in the north and west in terms of government projects so that he can please emotional and tribalistic people like you.

What you listed above is why nigerian is not moving forward.
When obj was there for 8 good years, what did he do for nigeria? Nothing. But you didn't blamed him for not doing anything in SW? Or he did and you still wants more. And again Your people were happy they have produced a president from their region again. cheesy

Gej given the igbos appointment is not what we the ndigbos wants, we want our own facilities, our own projects, we wants government presence in the east.

If coal in enugu state is still an abandoned projects till date then this country lacks visions and focus.
We need an igbo president to fix alll the unfixable. Hehehehe.
Anu ma bia grin
yoruba never support obasanjo infact it was ur region and north that keep on cheering him and gave unconditional support, the SW are is only enemy, they never support him and did nt vote enmasses for him like ur region did, hope u ar nt new in nigeria politcs, and saying obasanjo did nothing for nigeria is an understatement we know he is not perfect. And GEJ do much for the SW to please the tribalist like me in what way? U mean by being the government of goat and yam theory?
You claim u want government projects and facilities as if their are no fg universities and polytechnics in each and every SE state, as if there are no fg teaching hositals in the SE, as if there is no fed roads in SE, as if there are no fed sectariats in each and every states of SE, as if there are no fed medical centers in each and every state of ur region, as if there are no fed radios, NTAs, river niger basin authorities, as if all the fg MDAs those not have various offices in each SE State, as if half of the fg research institute is nt in ur region, as if there are no airports in ur region.
Keep on shouting marginalization and awusa and Yoruba sabotage for ur failed region while they have already look inward to solve their numerous problems and created enabling environment for foreign and local investment, that there is no fg projects, institutions and facilities in the SE tell that to a day old baby. We the well informed nigerians knows that even if all the resources of nigeria for a decade is use to develop ur region u wil stil cry of marginalization. Your ego have make u blind to see the clearer picture that ur proximity is the biggest cause of ur failed region, but ur ego, stubborness and emotion as overshadowed ur sense of reasoning.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Demslayers: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

Effing unforced pikeys. grin Gotta fear gully erosion and the invincibity of Fulani marauders. Apart from ultimatum and useless sense of entitlement, they're as vacuous as a freaking bell. Noise makers. grin

#Dies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by T9ksy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
felixlovu:
Pls I wanna know wat have been yoruba and igbo relationship b4 1966.I dnt want abusive words pls.thanks

If you truly want to know, i suggest you google the relationship between the AG and the NCNC.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by ycat: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's like these self-righteous punks are doing it on purpose just to get Yoruba bashed. Check the whole first page as always, it's Yoruba this and that, and they will stilll open another one tomorrow. If the poster of the this topic is really Yoruba, we should even be more worried. It means our youths are turning omugo by the minute.

Low self-esteem is indeed a terrible thing.
babyfaceafrica:
Another tribe bashing thread...OP...clap for yourself
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Ovamboland(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
you don't need the whole disposals to declare a republic. He(owolowo) is learned and there re other means then. He was greedy,ambitious and he was later deceived and betrayed.
Trusting fellow mortal like him is a sin. Hence his untimely death.

No thanks, wisdom is profitable to direct, if you decide to jump off a 20 story building, a sane person can only warn of the bad consequences, he will never dive after you after a jump. With the means at Ojukwu's disposal, largest army in Africa he still led you all to slaughter while he got all his properties and pensions back.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by SirShymexx: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Demslayers:

#Dies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao...let me clown these biafran kids. grin

I think the reason why Ojukwu was an Igbo hero has to do with the fact that he was the greatest chest beater of all time - GOAT status. I don't think there'll ever be a chest beater like Ojukwu who had a ragtag army with sticks and stones as weapons, yet decided to declare them as the greatest black army ever - bwahahahaha. Ojukwu overdosed on that cheap Igbotic skunk that's innately in the blood of every Igbo.

What a clown! grin

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by 2sexycom(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's so unfortunate, honestly.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Vado(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
somegirl1:

Perhaps because Igbos are always threatened with war whenever secession is mentioned. Why has there never been a referendum which is the civilized way to move forward to throw out the **** cause.
Nigeria is a contraption. We are from our respective groups before we are Nigerian.

Who decides the Igbo nation deserves a referendum, Kanu? I think not. These things can be achieved without a bullet or unnecessary belligerence. I'm an advocate of a dissolution of this entity forced together for economic & administrative convenience by the Brits. However, a united front by Igbo leaders i.e (Massob, Ministers, Governors, Legislators) is vital to the actualization of this cause. Now tell me how all your kith and kin benefiting from this current arrangement will let that happen?
Like someone said, Yorubas are way ahead in terms of syncing their agitations in a unified manner. You guys should just go back to the drawing board, have your governors promote a legislation that will pave way for referendum possibly in 3 years. Then you can go federal with it. You lack organization in your clamor and frankly, nobody is forcing any tribe to stay in this entity because self-governing is easier to realize in a democracy.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Arise01: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
ElDaIllest:
I'm not saying the entire Yorubas are bad shape but your untouchable godfathers and "sacred cows" are the pivots in all this maelstrom,I know there are good ones amongst you but an average Igbo man is very calculative,he wouldn't ride out with a fella that he know will still stab him in the back after the fought side by side bro,you guys are notorious for that...heard stories of how Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu,so check it now,if na you nko??
..... see this fool, U said u people hate Yoruba's and ur generation can't stop tropping to their land for greener pasture.....Ode

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by ElDaIllest(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Demslayers:

All this kids sha. Can you tell us how Yoruba stab you in the back? Pls we are waiting. You all have been peddling this lies of my uncle told me bla bla for long, yet you live among the Yorubas you hate so much and they have never for once attack you. Big shame
my guy if I say thunder fire you...it will be as if I'm catching feelings...take it or leave it an average Yoruba niqqur is cunny, I like you guys no doubt I schooled in lag and got Yoruba friends too,so I know y'all,Igbo guys problems are the love of money and acting when is already too late I'm not sparing any tribe my niqqur...don't catch feelings this is just a convo...ya feel?
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by ElDaIllest(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Arise01:
..... see this fool, U said u people hate Yoruba's and ur generation can't stop tropping to their land for greener pasture.....Ode
niqqur chill!!! grin it has not yet escalated to calling name,but still STFU,Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria and as the former federal capital territory it housed all the tribes just like calabar as well,during that period we entrenched our family and business there when it was moved to Abuja we still stayed so before you talk you reason OK? Thanks!!!
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Demslayers: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
[s]
ElDaIllest:
my guy if I say thunder fire you...it will be as if I'm catching feelings...take it or leave it an average Yoruba niqqur is cunny, I like you guys no doubt I schooled in lag and got Yoruba friends too,so I know y'all,Igbo guys problems are the love of money and acting when is already too late I'm not sparing any tribe my niqqur...don't catch feelings this is just a convo...ya feel?
[/s]

That thunder will finish you before day break. Wtf. You are just ranting and disgracing yourself everywhere, who cares if an average Ibo man is a cocaine smuggler, na you sabi.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by sonnie10: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
The problem with the Igbos is neither their Governors, senators, nor Reps but the problem is with the Igbos living in Lagos. Once, these particular set of people come on board, that would be a big step toward the struggle for succession. Everyday, they wake up and go about their businesses as if they are immune from what is happening in the Eastern part where they came from.
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by ElDaIllest(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Demslayers:
[s][/s]

That thunder will finish you before day break. Wtf. You are just ranting and disgracing yourself everywhere, who cares if an average Ibo man is a cocaine smuggler, na you sabi.
You're on your own keep hating...hope your stupid sentiments haunt you when you see any successful Igbo niqqa...jealousy kills and you are close to your death if you don't change,R.I.P in advance tho
Re: The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos by Demslayers: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
ElDaIllest:
You're on your own keep hating...hope your stupid sentiments haunt you when you see any successful Igbo niqqa...jealousy kills and you are close to your death if you don't change,R.I.P in advance tho

Why should i hate a road side gala seller, are you okay? You have no shame, its your family that should rest in hell in advance and non will survive it. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Buhari’s Appointments, President Only Interested In Personal Comfort / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal / 8 Killed At Heipang In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.