Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax (2513 Views)

Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl / Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / dating a runsgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Strahovski1(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2016
Who owns this runsgirl.com? From the definition of 'runs girl' that is not what the app is about. The app name and picture on the advert is just to draw our attention and meanwhile it's the complete opposite.

It's just a date and hookup app filled with mostly men who are hungry for cheap dates. You don't find 'runs girls' there!

Runsgirl.com is a scam! A hoax!

Why can't someone just create an app and name it accordingly with the right advert? Not trying to trick customers with a fake name and wrong picture to think otherwise then check the app it's nonsense.

Whoever owns this runsgirl.com should change their advert. It's misleading. The app is silly.
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Pervert cheesy
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Strahovski1(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2016
^^^^ lol bro I'm not a pervert.

I just wanted to check the app and see then I saw something else. Like some dating site
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by ealltech: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
There are several kinds of dating apps available out there. Sometimes, it’s exciting to try a more “serious” dating app. And other times, you just want a free dating app that lets you get down to the cool part of dating. Whether you’re eyeing for a booty call, a casual date, a hookup or a friends-with-benefits situation, these hookup apps are ideal for no-strings-attached romance. Read on to see out top 10 picks for best hookup apps for iPhone that will help you find a date tonight.

Dance clubs and hangout bars may have worked in the 90’s, but now, even if you’re out, you smartphone has made the process much easier. Whenever you need to find a hookup, like, yesterday, you should pick one of these awesome and free hookup apps for your iPhone or Android Phones.
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by 5minsmadness: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Someone is pained cheesy
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
wetin carry OP go dere? undecidedwetin carry OP go dere?
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by marvelous000: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:
[size=13pt]
Pu-ssy!!! grin

Abi you get more cogent explanation?
[/size]
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Strahovski1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:

Not your business! I am free to download any kind of app or visit any kind of site as long as it isnt ilegal

marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Pu-ssy!!! grin
Abi you get more cogent explanation?
[/size]

I am married young man undecided
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by marvelous000: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

I am married young man undecided
[size=13pt] Nah! No need for hard blood. I was just having a blithe moment.
And by the way. What is bad in seeking _pussy? Abi you be asscarpenter?
[/size]
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Strahovski1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Nah! No need for hard blood. I was just having a blithe moment.

And by the way. What is bad in seeking _pussy? Abi you be asscarpenter?
[/size]

I am not seeking for any thing.
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by marvelous000: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

I am not seeking for any thing.
[size=13pt] Ok. [/size]
Re: Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP why U dey shame nah. D people criticizing OP na dem like toto pass na dem fùck dey hungry and they are forming. abeg make we hear word
Let he who doesnt like pùssy cast the 1st stone

(1) (Reply)

Why Are MOST Nigerian Girls Like This??? Bloody Hell!!! / Ladies, What's Your Idea Of An Ideal Man Or Husband Material? / HELP! My Relationship Is About Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.