Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

dating a runsgirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dating a runsgirl (1200 Views)

Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl / Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dating a runsgirl by slimthugchimee(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2016
Please guys, i dont know if this is love but my friend is dating a runsgirl with him knowing fully well that shes a runsgirl..... yes i know fully well that its nothing new to the society but heres were things will blow your mind.......This guy is not much of an earner just a low middleincome earnee whos trying to finish a CEP program in the university.Both the guy and the girl live together in one lodge and when we ask him how he copes with a runsgirl even thou hes broke, he tells us that the girl never demands from him, that whenever the girl goes on one of her runs journey she brings back alot for them both, he says that the girl is independent thou he sometimes tries to give her some gifts attimes, he also said that they live happily since.......what baffles me now is that their plan is for him to finish his CEP program he is on his 5YR now, so maybe the girl can use one of her connections to get her a good job so that they can get married after that but the problem now is, will this their marriage last, do you think the girls attitude will change and her runsgirl attitude will appear especially when they get married.....advice needed

please this post was edited apologies to guys that have already commented
Re: dating a runsgirl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2016

Re: dating a runsgirl by Nobody: 8:26am On May 27, 2016
refiner rocks dude
Re: dating a runsgirl by makydebbie(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2016
so because no one suits ur taste...we should na lay eggs abi??
Re: dating a runsgirl by Nobody: 8:34am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
if you like you mess, non of my business jare
Re: dating a runsgirl by slimthugchimee(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I have a contestant for you, and I will back it up with Bribe ( Cash)..

Let's do business... smiley

MrKester:
refiner rocks dude

makydebbie:

please i modified the post
Re: dating a runsgirl by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On May 27, 2016
lofty900:
if you like you mess, non of my business jare
lyk you said its none of ur business!...so stay off my MENTION!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: dating a runsgirl by sinaj(f): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
Frnds with ben.

Make ur frnd nd d girl go run Hiv test first
Re: dating a runsgirl by Smellymouth: 8:41am On May 27, 2016
OP, na u dey date the babe or your friend? undecided

My wife above me(sinaj) though ,whenever I see her I feel so excited cheesy grin grin

[img]http://media./media/mhqjCzkoVkhCo/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: dating a runsgirl by slimthugchimee(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

My wife above me though grin
my friend undecided
Re: dating a runsgirl by sinaj(f): 8:47am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

My wife above me(sinaj) though ,whenever I see her I feel so excited cheesy grin grin

[img]http://media./media/mhqjCzkoVkhCo/giphy.gif[/img]
lwkmd grin

Ur excited face tho cheesy
Re: dating a runsgirl by slimthugchimee(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
what are "you" saying?

(1) (Reply)

"11 Signs Of Bad Parenting", Did You Agree? / I Love The Analogy Used Here.. / A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.