Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? (5891 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
sometimes you would forget to turn off your phone before sex, or you are not realizing the seriousness of a phone call during sex, before such a thing happens to you for one time.

no matter you are a man or a woman, you are welcome to answer this question.

will you stop the motion and pick up the phone? or would you ignore it (although it is from your boss)? or would you pick up the phone and still have sex? or any other suggestion?

answers by real experience are more welcome.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Will you stop your food or rush out of the bathroom to pick an important call?

Your answer to that question will solve your problem.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
No I won't pick it.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Twaci(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lol, I think the question is; how sweet is the food?

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by CArt(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
No I won't pick it.
grin grin grin correct babe
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by REIIGN(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol, I can always take it whilst hitting that. wink

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by sipsip(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is a really interesting topic. Well if i were you, I will just ignore both the call and sex and pick up my dictionary. I will study how to write well and make simple correct sentences. I will take it very seriously like my life depends on it. I will read novels, journals, editorials and not just read online comments, so as to improve my writing skills. Now, once i realize none of all that is working, I will make sure i show a friend who knows a bit of English writing (so as to make any needed corrections, which may be many) before i put up my post on any online forum for all to see. I will understand that telling someone to read my write-ups before i post it doesn't make me less of a man, it only shows I am willing to learn. Then I will live happily ever after.

6 Likes

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

but you may be sacked by your boss

one sex does not worthwhile that much
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

You're also on my line of thought sir.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Twaci(f): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
sipsip:
This is a really interesting topic. Well if i were you, I will just ignore both the call and sex and pick up my dictionary. I will study how to write well and make simple correct sentences. I will take it very seriously like my life depends on it. I will read novels, journals, editorials and not just read online comments, so as to improve my writing skills. Now, once i realize none of all that is working, I will make sure i show a friend who knows a bit of English writing (so as to make any needed corrections, which may be many) before i put up my post on any online forum for all to see. I will understand that telling someone to read my write-ups before i post it doesn't make me less of a man, it only shows I am willing to learn. Then I will live happily ever after.

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by xynerise: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pick the call with my leg and enable loudspeaker
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by CArt(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

Stop talking like that,sex is life.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
sipsip:

simply to point out which part of my thread is not grammatically correct?

black race pays more attention to the so called grammar, but shamed that you have never been to US or Britain.

to worship a languge from an advanced culture is not your fault. but what else can you do besides trying your best to speak in a pretentious and wordy way? you, being an example of your backward race, proves that, why english can not save you , because, your race put no point in the english you speak.

2 Likes

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
Hehehehe....I get where you're going. grin

Well it depends. lipsrsealed
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:

apparently , this answer will only come from africa.

in an office jungle, no one will give such an easy answer like yours
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by xynerise: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

apparently , this answer will only coming from africa.

in an office jungle, no one will give such an easy answer like yours

She spoke in parable. You don't dig it
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Twaci(f): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe....I get where you're going. grin

Well it depends. lipsrsealed
You crazy grin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
You crazy grin
If a girl stops to pick a call when a guy is hitting then he not hitting it right. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

If a girl stops to pick a call when a guy is hitting then he not hitting it right. lipsrsealed

why not that woman speaks in the phone with a modulation? and let the man go on motioning.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

why not that woman speaks in the phone with a modulation? and let the man go on motioning.
Is that even possible? gringrin
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Is that even possible? gringrin

some women could modulate their voices
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by brandydaniells(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

HAVE U HAD SEX BEFORE?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
HAVE U HAD SEX BEFORE?

if not very close to climax, anybody could stop
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by brandydaniells(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

if not very close to climax, anybody could stop
THEN I GUESS U DNT KNW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. . . ! THAT SWEETNESS MMM. . .THOUGH AM STILL A VIRGIN! BELIEVE ME I KNOW THE FEELING STILL!

1 Like

Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by GeekyGentleman: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
THEN I GUESS U DNT KNW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. . . ! THAT SWEETNESS MMM. . . THOUGH AM STILL A VIRGIN! BELIEVE ME I KNOW THE FEELING STILL!

See this one. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
sometimes you would forget to turn off your phone before sex, or you are not realizing the seriousness of a phone call during sex, before such a thing happens to you for one time.

no matter you are a man or a woman, you are welcome to answer this question.

will you stop the motion and pick up the phone? or would you ignore it (although it is from your boss)? or would you pick up the phone and still have sex? or any other suggestion?

answers by real experience are more welcome.
Do you think of something else apart from sex?
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oyind18:
Do you think of something else apart from sex?

yes , i think of many things else, check my other threads in politics n crime column
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes , i think of many things else, check my other threads in politics n crime column
Good to know
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by Stevengerd(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ofe Hold Me Down, Ti Mo Ri Client Ton Pe Mi... If Na Business Mehn! Ah Go Pick Call...
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by brandydaniells(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
GeekyGentleman:

See this one. Continue deceiving yourself.
u doubt. . . . believe me
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by whywhyogun: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
brandydaniells:
u doubt. . . . believe me

believe you , a virgin, to know the feeling of sex?!
Re: When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? by brandydaniells(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

believe you , a virgin, to know the feeling of sex?!
I WATCH MOVIES BRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate My Friend (how Many Degree Celsius Hot Is She ) 18+ Photo / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.