Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. (2417 Views)

loving the wrong person?.. HELP! / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Self pity ? Pm u? Like i send u if u no quote me i go quote u? Like i kno u exist?

Please shift i wan see front

hahahahaha.....
#shifts
Oya, ride on o!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

hahahahaha.....
#shifts
Oya, ride on o!!!!

Thank u grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by prahcetomi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin the matter heavy grin
gidi gan
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
gidi gan

this one is strong o

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u grin
Don't mention! #éspeakilekwe
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

Don't mention!
#éspeakilekwe

#shimpantumon

If u want d meaning
Talk ur own meaning
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by prahcetomi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

this one is strong o
Eleyi gidi gan
walahi
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

#shimpantumon
If u want d meaning Talk ur own meaning
No, thanks! Chop am!
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
discoprophet:

No, thanks! Chop am!

Wahalai talahai u are crazy grin

Oda na i go chop am ma tun fakosi tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by eyinjuege: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ohhh boyyyy!!! shocked shocked

This won't end well....*scratching head and walking away*
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by myfantasies(f): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have not, even though it did not end well, i still consider him my friend

At least dere r some things i learnt from him, nd it's wat has been my guide
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Drfinn: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
drfinn hw can i thank u enough for this?

Communication with her for now have seized,bt i do communicate with my bestie.

Do u knw something?it seems they is something drawing us closer.like a heavy force.

Da problem is dat i can't control my self around her.whenever she stared deeply at me,i would just melt.

My defence would just give way.

Cutting contact with both parties is a gud idea bt what about me

I tried to do it but like a reflex or whatever,i will just dialled her number just to hear her voice and dat piss me offsad.

I can't even reject her call triesangry.i hate myself so bad right now.

My brother it's a state of mind. You seem powerless because you have refused to exercise your will. Thought are things. The more you think of her the less your resolve to let go. You know very well your actions are immoral. Brace up yourself and act like a real man. Your continued secret romance with this lady will ruin everyone.

You have to severe all ties!! It's never gonna be easy initially. That you tried and failed severally doesnt mean you should quit. It simply mean strengthen your resolve the more . If you don't act fast soonest your friend might start noticing these subtle inappropriate attraction between you and his woman. Emotions will always betray us in some way. Both you of are guilty of emotional infidelity. She's cheating on her man. And your backstabbing a friend. Don't be a Brutus my broda.

In your attempt to severe ties from both parties make new friends. Get busy doing things you had always wanted to do. Spend more time with your family, or other well wishers. This will somewhat occupy your mind with little room for loneliness. The reason you seem unable to break off her spell it's cause of loneliness. Probably your an introvert.

The power to break away from this woman lies within you. No matter the power of the supposed force of attraction you claim to be pulling both of you together there's a far greater force within you to neutralise it. Use it. Stop giving her reasons to hurt your friend. Walk away now. Save your friendship with your pal. Women will come and go. But a brother will always have your back.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by JohnieWalker(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
lala abeg NP try am say yu carry am go fp abi FP na dustbin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
JohnieWalker:
lala abeg NP try am say yu carry am go fp abi FP na dustbin
na help u go help abi u wan be enemy of progressangry
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I have not, even though it did not end well, i still consider him my friend

At least dere r some things i learnt from him, nd it's wat has been my guide
how did u handle urs?what did u actually learn.

It might be of help to me because even tho i knw dis is bad,something keep on pushing me in
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. by Adasun(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
This matter get weight.
help na,if e pass u call someone dat u knw would help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? / 9 People Who Died During Sex / If Your Partner Does Any Of These 5 Things, Never Let Them Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.