Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats (2965 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / Checkout What Ds Couple Gave As Souvenir @ their Wedding / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by jimmyolasun: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
@op, there are two things involved. Yea she still into u and she still wanna put a guy up her status. Well can't rule the fact out that dat nigga aint fukin her buh like I said there are two things involved. Its either u or the other guy is d maga... She might just be mumuing the other guy tho he mite be licking from the honey pot also.. Once had babes like dat as friends.
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by coded06(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
flamezyprinz:
My girlfriend just called me today and said she needs to ask for my permission to do something that she knows i wont b happy but that she needs me to understand..coz she iz not in town..she is with her sis in lagos for her I.T..so she said she is asking her course rep. Who is a guy to help her check some few things in school but that d guy said if she wants him to help her that she should update on her status that she loves him sooo much and leave it for a week..then he ll do it for her..i didnt know what to say so i accepted that she is free to do it..she thanked me for understanding..but am getting a strange feeling that something fishy is going on..should i ask her for the guy's number?..so i can ask him??

Mugu
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by schumastic(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
@op sorry but I think you just use your hand to sig your own heart grave cus when the bombshell will drop that heart of yours will be shattered...too bad girls are not trustworthy n not worth the headache cus painrelief drugs are expensive n if you doubt me you can ask the naira.
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by chulo132(m): 2:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
They're dating already, the girl just want to show him off on Facebook but doesn't know how to go about it without hurting you. Apparently she's not done with you yet but the love isn't there no more. She's obviously with you out of pity.

Or His Money!
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by flamezyprinz(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2016
sirjakez:
Hmmm... didn't mean DAT in a bad way... I was only acknowledging ur advice as a good one for OP

sorry if I said anytin wrong
i asked her for the number which she gave willingly..xo i belive her..i dnt need to call him..
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Gistboy: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2016
After the one week she asked for, instruct her to upload your own pic with "the man I love " for 1 month. Her reaction will clear your doubts.

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by eltigreu06(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Side guy [b]Side guy [/b]Side guy
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by firstking01(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2016
undecided
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by jrerico1(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Childish!! Maybe you're talking about some SS2 students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Typical Village Girl? / Wow! Tkake A Good Look At This Beautiful Creatures(photo) / Chai ! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman' S Bum ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.