Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Help!!! Kindly Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Kindly Advice. (930 Views)

h / Read This Hilarious Story and kindly advice her / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Kindly Advice. by faye14: 1:12am On Mar 09, 2016
hi everyone here, I do hope my unrest and doubt will be clear at the end of the day because I so much believe in the panoramic view of nairalander in secular issues,I will love mine to attend to as others.

To the issue

I have a girlfriend who before she agree to date me said she is a virgin, so applaud her for that, when we started dating she do claim to be a virgin, so when the anointed time came, and I test her, behold all what I fink made her virgin was not available, I didn't see any blood before, during and after 3 round of sex over night that day.

Thou I dint ask her or bring her notice to it, but am kinda of confuse now, because I dint see any evidence of her being a virgin.,thou she tight but for a girl like her, I knew she will be tight even if she's nt a virgin.

No, I felt the bae play on me.

kindly help because I want to confront her and alleged her of lie to me.

Is she real or fake?
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by faye14: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2016
admin kindly help move to FP please for wider view. thanks
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by bigt2(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Save the stress and bang more and more till you dump her ass.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by PureWays(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2016
bigt2:
Save the stress and bang more and more till you dump her ass.
Werey re oh! grin
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by PureWays(m): 1:23am On Mar 09, 2016
@ Op, you sound as if you have (had) plans for her..

If you do have plans for her: Confront her, though I think a lady that tells petty lies like that doesn't deserve to be kept.

If you don't have plans for her, then why the stress? undecided
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by bigt2(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2016
PureWays:
Werey re oh! grin
Orie ti buru. Iyalayae ni were. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by ILOVEFOOD: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2016
She don play u

D tin don slack tire due to overdo
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by Elosky: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Are you a virgin.? if ur answer is NO, My brother you dont have a case. simple
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by tubouncen(m): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2016
There are virgins and there virgins again
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by lekjons(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2016
bigt2:
Bros, calm down..
he was only jokinggringrin
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by PureWays(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2016
bigt2:

Woow!! Relax man, it was just an expression.. Anyway, I apologise if it seems like an insult to you, I guess my funny gesture wasn't so funny to you.

Now, will you please delete the above statements? undecided
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by Marinza(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Not all girls bleed during their first time Bro. Although the pain she wouldn't have been able to hide, and u r supposed to feel the hymen break I supps. Anyways sha be sure bfre u start suspecting fowl play
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by Pheals(f): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Op two things are involved second hand Virgin ... She may lose when young and Unknow ! Or just a trick u can no that the way. She responded doing the sex ...if she as been sex before

Just like me !! I never begin angry
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by dulux07(m): 2:12am On Mar 09, 2016
She is not a virgin, though rare occasions some gals loose their virginity due to rigorous exercise or stress. Confront her about it to clarify issues.

She is tight does not mean she is not sexually active, the vaginal muscle fall contract back to normal if a girl doesnt ve sex for a while.
A vagina is either wide or loose, sex only affect d width temporarily.
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by Lovetinz(m): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Elosky:
Are you a virgin.? if ur answer is NO, My brother you dont have a case. simple
Thank you for telling him,
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by faye14: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmm, to make the mater worse, her breast was even sagging, she tells me her breast is not virgin, meaning they've been smooches the breast before which she did not deny but she said nobody has ever do the main thing,
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by schumastic(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
faye14:
admin kindly help move to FP please for wider
view. thanks

why should admin help you on this?.....just do your self a favour and continue from were you stop and anytime she is in a good mood you can ask her maturely n don't show any sign of aggressiveness or disappointment cus it might b the end....goodluck
Re: Help!!! Kindly Advice. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
bigt2:

He was only joking dude. Infact I was laughing when I saw d comment. Its even a slang we use in my skul. Bk 2 d topic, not all ladies bleed at first sex. Just be calm nd see if she's only pretending.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Women Hate In Men / What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? / Trying Not To Fart While With Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.