Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? (797 Views)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Its a common knowledge that relationships works only when love is given a chance in it. But love with no principle can make you fall for anything and everything and that would make the love look like lust. A principled man loves his gf/fiancee but doesnt allow these love to cloud his reasoning. And its also a common knowledge that ladies dont only love but also prefer a bf/fiance even after years of breakup that compliment and treat them like an egg but stand on his ground, actions nd decisions when there is need for such. And for the guys, who wouldnt want to spend the rest of his life with a lady that sees a spade and call it a spade?

what are those principle(s) of yours that dont only make your relationships the best nor last long but also make your ex(es) prefer and still wanna be wit u even after a breakup?

Mine do work wonders for me. I can boast that there is no lady i have dated dt immediately takes me out of her mind after a breakup or wont jump at the opportunity of a reunion with me.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
The op though
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by DTALLPRINCE(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bros buh you no talk your own Na.

Abi Na Truth you dey tell us say them they always wan reunite with you after a break up?
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:
The op though
Whats with the op?
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:
Bros buh you no talk your own Na.

Abi Na Truth you dey tell us say them they always wan reunite with you after a break up?
I'm coming sir. But not saying mine shouldnt stop you from posting yours na. Abi you dont have any?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Relationships are overrated. Talk about double standards and all its shit. Rather focus on how to better myself.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Relationships are overrated. Talk about double standards and all its shit. Rather focus on how to better myself.
So you havent dated a guy before?
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
So you havent dated a guy before?
I have. The whole love love thing can be tiring.
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Sexytemi(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
i can say being truthful and honest with each other has helped a lot...
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by refiner(f): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
mtsheeeew!

na dis kind topic wey dis baboon dey always create!undecided
senseless thread!
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
G0ldcircle:

I have. The whole love love thing can be tiring.
I wont deny the fact that the emboldened carries lots of truth, but you had no layed down principle(s) before going into those you have entered?
Re: What Are Those Principles That Has Kept Your Relationship Working? by DTALLPRINCE(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I'm coming sir. But not saying mine shouldnt stop you from posting yours na. Abi you dont have any?

Patiently waiting Sir

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! / How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship / Having Sex In A Relationship Does Not Translate To Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.