Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (47311 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
even the construction of dis fable shows how untrue it is.....and yet some peeps still dey give yeye advice on top fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by vision2050: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
foreveryours:
Fake story
wale Adenuga production.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by africanusvu(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Go straight to EFCC and report the idiot
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by stubbornman(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
hungryboy:
And why should we believe that his story is true?,
all this my friend slept with my fiancee blog stories, always end up being fakes, aimed at drawing traffic to their blogs
very silly story
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by deavicky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Which kind girl be that? Under 30mins the guy no fvck am. Please no marry cos it another sharp man an hour to fvck when she married.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Even though i don't believer you, if it's true, i blame for that, I can't live with the memory of that. So traumatic.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by NOBLEstag(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
"before she went in she was looking at me
for a rejection sign or reaction but I did
nothing.
After about 30mins she came out of the
room with the guy (James) only for her to
tell me she had slept with the guy that she
would not have if I told her what I was up
to." . . . . This part is rather befuddling. Are you saying she went in with him willingly? She would not have done that if you told her what? Inchoate lie. .
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by danot1030: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
glimpse33:
BÍTCH AIN'T LOYAL.

DO NOT WED HER
so you blame the lady? That shows you didn't read or understand the write up. As of the time he went to James place with the lady they were not dating, the searched his face for a reaction but he was indifferent, I guess he has a problem with indecision.

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
So what's d big deal...u know d person that's y ur fuming about it..what of those she's had sex wif n u dnt know...what av u don bout them? Is dah ao u go abt feelng sad? Dats in d past,if u love ha,let it go n if u can't take it off ur mind, free her,someone else wl come after her.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by realestworld(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
daretodiffer post:

Maybe I love being cheapsmiley

What are you going do about it?
mayb take u 2 d land of estacy screaming my name all nyt long.. Or wat do u tink?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by sadissbala(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
AlexReports:
A blog reader just sent this:‎

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

What should I do? Do I go ahead with her or should I seek someone else?

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

Please your advice sir or from other readers

my advice is you should go ahead and marry her because this is not new thing anymore.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by osifred(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
The heading should be my ex friend or my supposed friend. If you are this calling the guy your friend then you should be flogged.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by loomer: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sleep with ur good friend to balance the equation
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
realestworld:
mayb take u 2 d land of estacy screaming my name all nyt long.. Or wat do u tink?

Not interested

I may be cheap but I don't do stupi..dsmiley
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Boyooosa(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
And u expect me to comment on this kind of post.... or may be I dont understand the kind of grammar this dude is blowing here!
Mo fe lo sun joor!
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by christconscious: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
I talk am say pikin them full for nairaland...pls op no vex, how old are you? All these mods them I tire for una.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by chronique(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na wa o. The kind of games people play... I can't Bleep a girl my friend has bleeped before me;it's a no-no for me. Once had a situation where my bestie's gf jumped on the bed I was resting in and had her full right breast firmly resting on my palm(any attempt to close my palm would resort to me fundling her breast). I just stayed there looking at her and she didn't complain or adjust. When I noticed I couldn't hold myself together again,I quickly moved my hand away. We were alone in the room and I would have bleeped her and nobody would have known. I didn't even bother telling bestie;I just acted like nothing happened. How you guys tend to catch feelings for a girl your guy has bleeped before,baffles me. An ex of mine,once cheated on me with my bestie and as soon as I confirmed it was real,I just told bestie to cut his share of the cake and we both enjoyed her till I left that hood and passed her over to them boys I left behind...

Dude,forget that girl cos a pussy once bleeped,can always be bleeped again,over andover again.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by bobytilla: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Forget what they say. If you love her go ahead. Who told u the next girl you will go for would be better off. It's ur decision, Follow your heart
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Wowzer(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fabricated Rubbish story.

You take your girls to married man's house to sleep so he can have them.

Your friend went in and under 30 mins she is out telling you she has slept with your pal.

Are you a P.I.M.P ?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by DutchNegro(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

your friend deserves a hi-five.. Give it to him bro!
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by shehuolayinka(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Some guys just ask silly question. So you still want to go ahead with a gullible girl her. Mtchwww maybe girl finish for town
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by lanrejoe10: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Go drop James...I mean put some ink on pen and sign on his ass. kill the dude! That's all
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by akpamfet: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2016
foreveryours:
Fake story

Very very fake story and d mumu didn't even structure the fake gist well a bit... Mtchwwwww undecided
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2016
in Michael Jacksons voice ***
[size=20pt]Speechless... speechless... that's how you make me feel[/size]

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by NemzySeries(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
ma problem wit u is dat y arrange gals 4 a married man?....u kw wat?...
1. God wud definitely punish u
2. Thunder wud criously fire u
3. lightening wud shock u heavily
4. sum1 wud arrange a man 4 ur wife to screw
5.u wud b so depressed ehnnnn like a weak d!ck
y on earth wud u b an instrument 4 a married ma to cheat on hiz wife? God wud av to punish u but b4 God preps d package 4 u lemme consult a spirit frm ooni of ife's palace to tickle u small
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by mandax: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2016
AlexReports:

Shiiiit story.

First learn how to narrate a story in good grammars before bothering to go public.
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by linearity: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Despite knowing that, this is a fake story, I felt compelled to comment...

Your gf Anita, is an Ashawo of the highest order....from knowing James to fvcking to coming out, you said 30 minutes? Even if she is a prostitute, from the time she meet her new customer, to price negotiation, to removing her clothes and to the start and end of the bedmatics, 30 mins would have passed, I don't care if James is a one minute wonder, it would have taken more than 30 minutes...

Abeg marry her, she is a keeper; both of complete each other...BTW, you did not tell us what you were doing for that 30 minutes, recording her moaning sounds?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Seventeen(f): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Anoder blockbuster from NAIRALAND LIE-LIE STORIES PRODUCTIONS. Keep it up!
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:
BÍTCH AIN'T LOYAL.

DO NOT WED HER

Why are you calling the girl a biitch and forgot the biitch ass nigga that led her mumu girlfriend to cheap sex.

Thank God I don't have a brother!
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2016
grin Karma is a bitch, u technically arranged ur future wify for ur friend...lol...na God catch am sha
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by bimzy83: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Sharap man .ur a joker
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by HARDDON: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Terry68:
nothing stops the move. tell your friend you've decided to settle with her.

plan a round table talk and deal with the issue once.

afterall people still marry prostitute knowing how many times their father's and friends have been their.

Very wrong advise, it's beta Op didn't know.

N what do u think wud happen If James is beta in bed than Op? He will father all opus children!

How can u bear d tot of ur best friend to hv slept with ur wify? A forest u hv visited n left a mark, u can always visit again If u so chose.

Op, don't do it. Look for another wife. This o e wud kill u wit hyper tension on totz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.