Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

"Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student (40879 Views)

Mubarak Opeyemi Thanni: UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student Speaks / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Kangol99(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=20pt]Nice One Bro!![/size]

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Generalkorex(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrat
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Babyphinas(f): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by brainbox1000(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by 9jatatafo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Freeze come see confirm graduate of engineering. First class material for that matter. This one nor be beans oohhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by engrjacuzzi: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
even that wretch that hawks or took to meagre jobs still has the zeal to win it all. self determination and concentration are the keys to stay focused.
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by NobleAngell(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Engineering? Hmmmm that's something. He must b gud to balance commercial cycling with engineering. Normally I was expecting to hear that he graduated from dept of history or religious studies or fine arts.

1 Like

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by flokii: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice! Oya wey Freeze and Sujimoto make den come do de needful grin

no be Unilag or OAU na..

Uniosun na still upcoming... they'll get there
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by obynaDmob(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
to me, this guy is 10 times better than that boy that got CGPA 5.0 and when to think that some people almost finished my life with bashing when I asked 'who will employ a psychologist?' But look at this guy with CGPA 4.81 in civil Engineering!!! Mehn, that to me is real success!
*feel free to bash me*

Bruh! life defies logic every single time...nuffin is ever written in black and white
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by goshen26: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
to me, this guy is 10 times better than that boy that got CGPA 5.0 and when to think that some people almost finished my life with bashing when I asked 'who will employ a psychologist?' But look at this guy with CGPA 4.81 in civil Engineering!!! Mehn, that to me is real success!
*feel free to bash me*
I feel u....engineering no b wasa

1 Like

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by seunterry: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
It can't be cup
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by goodgate: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
*feel free to bash me*
Yes you just typed my thoughts,this guy just needs support and good push,with GOD on his side i know he will go very far.

1 Like

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by kevoh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
He is not a bread seller. angry
He has not photobombed any picture. angry
His achievement is just a mere best overall graduating student of a Nigerian University. angry
Let him him start selling bread we might take him serious then! angry
Taaaaa, his story can not spur upcoming teenagers and youths to be serious with their academics despite the hardship angry
He does not merit frontpage at all! Mtcheeew! angry angry angry
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by muller101(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
I hope this one has cleared his house rent.
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by SuzieeDee(f): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
emekamigo:
Then na mug dem come give am-
I wonder oh... hbd to me!

2 Likes

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Abukc(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
HARDWORK FOCUS PRAYERFULL equal to success.
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by mamajaz(f): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice! Oya wey Freeze and Sujimoto make den come do de needful grin
Here we are. wey him
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Ojestas(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kazeem !! My secondary school class mate. .We called him "Egbon" cos he was one of.the oldest in class. . Happy for him.
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
SuzieeDee:

I wonder oh... hbd to me!

Wish you a wonderful birthday-Where Re you hosting us?
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
congrats bro
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by HRich(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
fittty:
smiley
Na everywia u go just d show sai u be land seller?
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Youngsage: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
to me, this guy is 10 times better than that boy that got CGPA 5.0 and to think that some people almost finished my life with bashing when I asked 'who will employ a psychologist?' But look at this guy with CGPA 4.81 in civil Engineering!!! Mehn, that to me is real success!

Anybody can get CGPA 6.0 in any course in the University as long as it does not involve calculations and technical drawing!
*feel free to bash me*

you sir, are a fool. #Nooffeinse smiley

4 Likes

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Coolguy89(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nah God win o
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by SweetOlive(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congratulations kiss
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Sixix: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
to me, this guy is 10 times better than that boy that got CGPA 5.0 and to think that some people almost finished my life with bashing when I asked 'who will employ a psychologist?' But look at this guy with CGPA 4.81 in civil Engineering!!! Mehn, that to me is real success!

Anybody can get CGPA 6.0 in any course in the University as long as it does not involve calculations and technical drawing!
*feel free to bash me*

If you were smart, you would know that for most corporate jobs, you only need good grades and a good CVsmiley.

Many multinational companies will hire him!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by ChappyChase: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Youngsage:

you sir, are a fool. #Nooffeinse smiley
None taken...
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by mambani: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
you forgot to add laboratory courses

ChappyChase:

*feel free to bash me*
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:

*feel free to bash me*

It can be argued dt critical analysis is more difficult than calculations.

Stop limiting success to subject courses and university degrees. The 5.0 gpa guy is not actually looking for a job. There are successful psychologists in the world. There are broke civil engineers and doctors in the world. Success and failure happens to everyone.

Fact is both guys were focused hardworkers in their studies.

PS - I read an interview d 5.0gpa guy had wt lindaikeji today. I noticed hes very self-aware. People like dt usually go much farther than say, someone dt just comes out wt a 1st class and expects his life to be all set. Life doesnt work dt way. Loads of dropouts are even richer dn graduates.

2 Likes

Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by SHEEGO2015(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
ChappyChase:

*feel free to bash me*

Bro u ar really saying d fact.... I graduated with dis same course n I know wat it takes to ve dis kind of cgpa most especially from a civil engineering Dept...... I swear d guy is really better Dan 5.0guy
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
i can still make first class with my 2.05 cgpa
Re: "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student by Marvinspeed(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mug for Best graduating student??!! Like he doesn't use one. Where are all those Engineering firms; Setraco, Julius Berger etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.