Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, (1987 Views)

Do Women Get Tired Of Same Dick? / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by iamNotAlone(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2016
I don't know if I am alone in this. I just don't get why I get tired of people easily. Both male and female friends, once I get close to you... I don't want you no more.

Yes, I am an introvert but I don't think that maybe the reason.
I make friends easily, get excited and the initial gra gra but the irony is that I lose friends as quickly as I make them.
I just made friends with some girl like some weeks back, She is really a nice person and dis stupid feeling of disgust is about showing up. I want to keep her as my bestie since I have none. Pls what should I do?

My question : how do I stay interested in people for a long time?
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Hey op u ain't alone.. mine is way worse...

Buh wat I do to keep friends is to let dem knw Dat I get disinterested and from then, the friendly feelings start getn mutual..

What u should do is to open up to ur frnds abt who u really are..
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Monalisa185(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2016
you are an introvert and that's that...no two ways about it
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
not only you I was telling one of friend this thing yesterday...
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by kestolove95(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Are ur frnds igbos?...cox igbo guys/girls ar boring
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2016
I suffer same, you are not alone in this op. Mine is worst, I suffer the worst type of anxiety on earth. I separate myself from people when I'm down.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Kondomatic(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
you are an introvert and that's that...no two ways about it
Not 100% true.

I am an introvert too and I don't get tired of friends that easily, rather I get bored when I spend too much time with them. And some friends are actually boring.

@OP, The only way out is to minimize the number of time you see them and the time you spend with them.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by ibile1: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
iamNotAlone:
I don't know if I am alone in this. I just don't get why I get tired of people easily. Both male and female friends, once I get close to you... I don't want you no more.

I make friends easily, get excited and the initial gra gra but the irony is that I lose friends as quickly as I make them.
I just made friends with some girl like some weeks back, She is really a nice person and dis stupid feeling of disgust is about showing up. I want to keep her as my bestie since I have none. Pls what should I do?

The 1st thing to do is .
Do the initial gra gra and when she's attracted to you.........tell her your weakness and maybe she'll like to change you on that note .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
As soon as I saw the topic I knew it would be a female NLder. Mood swings, unpredictability and d likes. Nagging would then follow. The fact is u're too young for this. If u were middleaged, its considerable bcus menopausal syndromes come with psychic changes but as a young gal, its not right.

Don't worry, when u have need for help and u just parted ways with d friend who's best qualified to help you in dat particular situation, you will learn naturally. That's how many ppl learn too.

1 Like

Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by dareyyyy(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Not 100% true.
I am an introvert too and I don't get tired of friends that easily, rather I get bored when I spend too much time with them. And some friends are actually boring.
@OP, The only way out is to minimize the number of time you see them and the time you spend with them.
Angelberry:
I suffer same, you are not alone in this op. Mine is worst, I suffer the worst type of anxiety on earth. I separate myself from people when I'm down.
olihilistic:
not only you I was telling one of friend this thing yesterday...
Cutehector:
Hey op u ain't alone.. mine is way worse...
Buh wat I do to keep friends is to let dem knw Dat I get disinterested and from then, the friendly feelings start getn mutual..
What u should do is to open up to ur frnds abt who u really are..
...as u cn see, u are not alone , try work on ur personality. #Goodluck#
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Jblaiseboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
You are not alone.
Alot of people have this attitude around the world and it isn't something for you to be worried about,it comes with maturity.Though trying to see the little good in people can change how your see them.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
kestolove95:
e jus dey hungry me mk i reset ur brain wit konk

1 Like

Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by bigmeechx: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Same here too. Just try, she has to be able to get used to it
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Monalisa185(f): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Not 100% true.

it can't be 100% true na..at least 99.999999% true...

experiences differ, must not be the same as your's.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Being introverted Doesn't mean You'd Always love Shoving friends outta Your face the moment You get bored of their company.

I think You're A Loner. Or you've not really seen Someone that's on The same Grounds As You. Someone you've got a strong connection with. Someone that does things that interests you too

I get the feeling, trust me. I get tayad of people. Like all the time!
Buh it only Happens when the subject in particular is somewhat clingy...I usually have the feeling of disgust.

5 Likes

Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by vislabraye(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
iamNotAlone:

You need deliverance.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Prechicliff(f): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2016
mehn..you are not alone
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by cocaineaddict(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
see as ur tight the show 4 ur Dp. Must u wear that sh!t...gosh. I hate it
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2016
op
you are not alone in this mine is worst I don't keep friends and none of my relationship lasts cos of this problem
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Sammiel: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2016
kestolove95:
You are too pretty for a lady that will reason this way.

Disappointed.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by xtervaganza(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2016
You're an ogbanje
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by joey150(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
You haven't met people that intrest you yet!

I suggest me!
Everybody loves me
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by EHI9ICE(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
kestolove95:

...in unrelated matters-

Your DP is pretty,beautiful,and sweet.If i could snap a photo with you-with that kinda smile,it would be a PLEASURE.#MY PHOTO OF THE DAY#
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade, OP is not just and introvert. She's a loner.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
But your moniker is saying otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nche95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
same here. i opened a thread abou it some years back. and some ediots were accusing me of mastabating too much..
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nche95(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
ladypearl45:
op

you are not alone in this
mine is worst I don't keep friends and
none of my relationship lasts cos of this problem
fed poly oko, right? the background of ur pic.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2016
Nche95:
fed poly oko, right? the background of ur pic.

yea
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by chigoizie7(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2016
iamNotAlone:

U ain't alone,

Even though mine is for women alone.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by PascalJ(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2016
ladypearl45:
op

you are not alone in this
mine is worst I don't keep friends and
none of my relationship lasts cos of this problem
Ladypearl, u really do have a serious problem. That in a way is excusable when u are still single, but once u are married, except d phrase till death do us part is not in ur dictionary, ur marriage is bound not to last. U ave a choice to correct and do something with dat abnormally. Hope dat helps u.
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2016
PascalJ:

Ladypearl, u really do have a serious problem. That in a way is excusable when u are still single, but once u are married, except d phrase till death do us part is not in ur dictionary, ur marriage is bound not to last. U ave a choice to correct and do something with dat abnormally. Hope dat helps u.

do you have any solution
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 11:43am On May 03, 2016
op you're not alone... i don't even keep friends not to talk of having interest in people and i see it as a problem ... cos i feel lonely must times and desperately need someone to talk to but wen the person comes,i develop cold feet .. #please any advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex / Things You Should Let Go Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.