Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, (2004 Views)

Do Women Get Tired Of Same Dick? / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by halfricanadian(f): 12:10pm On May 03, 2016
You have not found your type
Re: Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
I'm kind of like that too. Not with girls tho. Guys start to bore me and exhaust me veryy quickly lol. I just stick around out of politeness. But, when u find a person, of either gender, that you just click with, you won't develop those feelings of disgust or the love will override it.

I empathize with u so much OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You With These 20 Powerful Ways / Things You Should Let Go Of / This Lady Has 9 Children And She's Just 25 Years Old! :D (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.