Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely (2590 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Factfinder1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Relationships these days just get all dried up because the 'spark' is no longer there. You like a guy, a guy likes you, you two get off on a sweeet note, u share your happy moments together, you are always happy wen u see their texts, or calls.. The relationship gets all rosy and at a point, it all begins to die down slowly. You all begin to wonder why he or she develops this cold attitude towards you. You start feeling insecure, a lot of things begin to run through ur mind.. "Is he in love with me anymore, or does he still have those feelings for me? Whichever the case maybe, there has to be a problem somewhere. Let us look at those "little" things we all do that scares or makes him slowly lose interest in the relationship.

1. you stalk his every move Most of us ladies, if not all, are guilty of this. Especially in social media, we tend to check out their online activities like whose picture the complimented, their comments relating to posts, their conversations with the opposite sex. And when we do all these, we confront them about what they said or ddnt say and use it as a tool against them. He feels freaked out and begins to wonder if he fell in love with a detective. Slowly, he loses interests in u, because he feels choked up.
Remedy to this: stop stalking him, stop it. Learn rather to trust him and mind ur own business, it will save ur relationship a lot of stress.

2: telling him "I love you" just to knw his reaction now, it takes different times for people to fall in love with someone. For some, it might take a moment, some a day, while some are months or even years. Yes, you love the guy.. Ok.. But the question is, does he love you yet? You tell him you love him just to knw what he feels abt you is so so wrong. He may not fall in love with you easily but with time, he gets to see how amazing you are and falls in love with you. So when next you wana tell someone u really love dem, pls be sure that they do love you bak, if not, hold it.. Until you are sure. Never ever make the grave mistake of telling him you love him just to find out if he loves u back, or else, it may backfire and ur feelings get hurt.
Remedy: give him time, be patient.. Don't force him to love u.

3: being too serious now this is another killer of relationships. The reason why ur relationship is gradually loosing its spark is because we ladies tend to act too seriously. Now what do I mean by too seriously,

We aren't playful, we don't have good sense of humor, we tend to read silly meanings to his words, we always think if he is silent, dat means he doesn't love us anymore.

Nooooooooooo! When ur chatting with ur guy, try to be at ease, cmon, be funny.. Say silly things, be free with him, yab him, tell him his nose looks like that of an elephant when he uploads a new pic or if he yabs u, laff it off.. You two shouldn't all be too serious abt evrythn.. This makes both of you to be selective of words and before you knw it, he becomes tired of you and tends to stick wit that hilarious babe. The next time you have a chat with him, pls try to have an open mind.... Be free.

4: who texts or calls first ok, so he didn't say hi to u early in d morning, or he didn't send u any texts or call, u begin to nag.. U are like "baby u ddnt text me today, or u ddnt call me.." And things like that. Wtf! If he ddnt call u, den call him... If he ddnt text u, den text him. Don't wait for him to do that first and u begin to create problems where there shouldn't. Dats not nice, you are being too needy... If he is at work, ask him when will he be free, so both of u can chat or call. Dnt just text or call him every minute or hour to knw watsup.. Its not funny.. Have smth doing tooo.. He will call you if he misses u and wants to hear your voice. U just dnt have to force everythn.

5: understanding him some ladies still don't understand their guy.. Now there are some guys who prefer chatting to calling, some prefer calling to chatting, while some do well in both. But whichever the case maybe, try to knw what makes him confortable. If he loves to chat, den dnt get worried abt him not calling u, you are only creatin unnecesarry issues.. Somepeople are so lively wen calling, while some aren't lively, they just ask u normal questions and befor u knw it, d call ends.. Pls be patient, if u notice he isn't good at talkin on d fone den make him talk, ask him questions tooo, make him laff, yab him too, befor u knw it, the call may hav lasted for up to 5minutes. Don't be like, oh he is d one dat called me so he should only do the talkn while I answer... He justs seems like the whole thing is crashing down and he quits calling you.. Please try to loosen him up.. Some of them are shy too u know. Lol

Factfinder1 for http://ogashub.com.ng

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by MhizzAJ(f): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
No 3 is so on point
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Disrespecting him. It slowly kills interest...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by FvckShiT(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
..You fûçk him the same fúçking way....every blöödyfûçkiñg time

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by 48noble(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
after all these,he will break up with u...what's d point?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you get bored, I leave you and move on with my life, so many fish in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Cannonleo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
No 5 is me

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by JaffyJoe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
If you get bored, I leave you and move on with my life, so many fish in the ocean.

If you switch every now and then because there are many fish in the sea, it is the cookie that suffers.

@Op you made so much sense. Wish my ex could see this. So relatable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by HARDDON: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Laughing my morafvcking ass off!!! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by mumumugu(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
The formula explained:
L = 8 + .5Y - .2P + .9Hm + .3Mf + J - .3G - .5(Sm - Sf)2 + I + 1.5C
L: The predicted length in years of the relationship
Y: The number of years the two people knew each other before the relationship became serious
P: The number of previous partners of both people added together
Hm: The importance the male partner attaches to honesty in the relationship
Mf : The importance the female attaches to money in the relationship
J: The importance both attach to humor (added together)
G: The importance both attach to good looks (added together)
Sm and Sf = The importance male and female attach to sex
I = The importance attached to having good in-laws (added together)
C= The importance attached to children in the relationship (added together)
Note: All 'importance' measures can be scaled from 1 to 5 where 1 is not important at all and 5 is very importan

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by walexzee11(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
HARDDON:
wink

HARDDON Baba tiri gbosa for you, What do you think, on-point or not? say something. You may end up having female disciples.... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm guilty of some of the above. God have mercy..better me now. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks OP. If only had seen these before, maybe, just maybe I wouldn't have lost him.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Honestly, no sense of humour is a turn off.

Why would I stalk a guy on social media? Jeez!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Rajosh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
not calling him. very frustrating
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by HARDDON: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
walexzee11:

HARDDON Baba tiri gbosa for you, What do you think, on-point or not? say something. You may end up having female disciples.... grin grin cool

cheesy grin

Yea, technically on P.
Just that op left out some major ish:

6. Nagging
7. Can't hold intelligent convo
8. Cloud of Rains ( abusive, loud, wacky, razz, unromantic, inromantic, in fact unromanus!) grin
9. Flirt
10. Splend thrill
11. Lack basic homely skills( dirty, can't cook, burns even indomie)
12. Lies like log of wood when Jrod goes browsing

Female what? If only you know how they've bin disturbing me for a female version of Dating Drills cheesy

I always run. cheesy Guys wudnt forgive me. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Factfinder1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Don't you think others should see this
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Spectre007: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
HARDDON BABA,ur head dey dia.
lack homely skills,dat one pisses me off easily,some don't even taste their food while cooking,when u ask they will pull a Mayweather on you.if u reject the food Double wahala.

Dem ladies be wanting female dating drills,no give in oo.
lolz

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
You're truly a FvckShiT !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Sapphire06:
Thanks OP. If only had seen these before, maybe, just maybe I wouldn't have lost him.
There's no guarantee he would have stayed even with all these ! Who wants to move on,will move on ! It's not always ur fault that a guy decide to move on.So,stop crucifying yourself.
No point crying over spilled milk !

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by kennykendo(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Relationships these days just get all dried up because the 'spark' is no longer there. You like a guy, a guy likes you, you two get off on a sweeet note, u share your happy moments together, you are always happy wen u see their texts, or calls.. The relationship gets all rosy and at a point, it all begins to die down slowly. You all begin to wonder why he or she develops this cold attitude towards you. You start feeling insecure, a lot of things begin to run through ur mind.. "Is he in love with me anymore, or does he still have those feelings for me? Whichever the case maybe, there has to be a problem somewhere. Let us look at those "little" things we all do that scares or makes him slowly lose interest in the relationship.

1. you stalk his every move Most of us ladies, if not all, are guilty of this. Especially in social media, we tend to check out their online activities like whose picture the complimented, their comments relating to posts, their conversations with the opposite sex. And when we do all these, we confront them about what they said or ddnt say and use it as a tool against them. He feels freaked out and begins to wonder if he fell in love with a detective. Slowly, he loses interests in u, because he feels choked up.
Remedy to this: stop stalking him, stop it. Learn rather to trust him and mind ur own business, it will save ur relationship a lot of stress.

2: telling him "I love you" just to knw his reaction now, it takes different times for people to fall in love with someone. For some, it might take a moment, some a day, while some are months or even years. Yes, you love the guy.. Ok.. But the question is, does he love you yet? You tell him you love him just to knw what he feels abt you is so so wrong. He may not fall in love with you easily but with time, he gets to see how amazing you are and falls in love with you. So when next you wana tell someone u really love dem, pls be sure that they do love you bak, if not, hold it.. Until you are sure. Never ever make the grave mistake of telling him you love him just to find out if he loves u back, or else, it may backfire and ur feelings get hurt.
Remedy: give him time, be patient.. Don't force him to love u.

3: being too serious now this is another killer of relationships. The reason why ur relationship is gradually loosing its spark is because we ladies tend to act too seriously. Now what do I mean by too seriously,

We aren't playful, we don't have good sense of humor, we tend to read silly meanings to his words, we always think if he is silent, dat means he doesn't love us anymore.

Nooooooooooo! When ur chatting with ur guy, try to be at ease, cmon, be funny.. Say silly things, be free with him, yab him, tell him his nose looks like that of an elephant when he uploads a new pic or if he yabs u, laff it off.. You two shouldn't all be too serious abt evrythn.. This makes both of you to be selective of words and before you knw it, he becomes tired of you and tends to stick wit that hilarious babe. The next time you have a chat with him, pls try to have an open mind.... Be free.

4: who texts or calls first ok, so he didn't say hi to u early in d morning, or he didn't send u any texts or call, u begin to nag.. U are like "baby u ddnt text me today, or u ddnt call me.." And things like that. Wtf! If he ddnt call u, den call him... If he ddnt text u, den text him. Don't wait for him to do that first and u begin to create problems where there shouldn't. Dats not nice, you are being too needy... If he is at work, ask him when will he be free, so both of u can chat or call. Dnt just text or call him every minute or hour to knw watsup.. Its not funny.. Have smth doing tooo.. He will call you if he misses u and wants to hear your voice. U just dnt have to force everythn.

5: understanding him some ladies still don't understand their guy.. Now there are some guys who prefer chatting to calling, some prefer calling to chatting, while some do well in both. But whichever the case maybe, try to knw what makes him confortable. If he loves to chat, den dnt get worried abt him not calling u, you are only creatin unnecesarry issues.. Somepeople are so lively wen calling, while some aren't lively, they just ask u normal questions and befor u knw it, d call ends.. Pls be patient, if u notice he isn't good at talkin on d fone den make him talk, ask him questions tooo, make him laff, yab him too, befor u knw it, the call may hav lasted for up to 5minutes. Don't be like, oh he is d one dat called me so he should only do the talkn while I answer... He justs seems like the whole thing is crashing down and he quits calling you.. Please try to loosen him up.. Some of them are shy too u know. Lol

Factfinder1 for http://ogashub.com.ng

did a lady actually write this?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Wizklynd23(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Damn it, I love this post

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Wizklynd23(m): 2:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Damn it, I love this post Wish ma Girlfriend could get the opportunity to see this.....

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by dreamworld: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by HARDDON: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Spectre007:
HARDDON BABA,ur head dey dia.
lack homely skills,dat one pisses me off easily,some don't even taste their food while cooking,when u ask they will pull a Mayweather on you.if u reject the food Double wahala.

Dem ladies be wanting female dating drills,no give in oo.
lolz

Reject a lady's fud? Gee? ! You could as well pull a double barrel trigger on ur Balls! cheesy

Yours truly don't sweat it much if she is TEACHABLE though. I eat a lil of d ish, kiss her n subtly tell later: Bae, come check out this yummy looking site with lots of assorted dishes( allnigerianrecipes.com)
Yea, it teaches how to cook. I Wud then select one dish n tell her to make me that. wink
The smart ones Wud keep going back there grin

If she isnt teachable? Oh well, she Wud Neva b close enuf ever again to boil water let alone make me meals.

About Dating Drills : Females Only.

I'm still thinking bout it grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by Factfinder1(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2017
kennykendo:

did a lady actually write this?

Yes I did
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by kennykendo(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Factfinder1:

Yes I did

no pun intended or stereotyping involved, its just that lately, ladies pour all the blames on men while the go about being pitied...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely by lalasticlala(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Don't you think others should see this

https://www.nairaland.com/2609162/5-little-things-make-him

(1)

We Need Sex: Disabled Women Lament / Uncommon Singles And Couples (usac) / Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.