Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59539 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
Oponu ni bobo yen sha........
they re ghanaians. Check the names
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by allanphash7(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vin diesel need this script
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by goshen26: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls, did he kill himself or commits suicide?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by babafirst(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
I normally wish the dead RIP but I am afraid this is a very very foolish death by a foolish boy.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by inonsyyahoocom(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
I really like the movie,hope to watch it soon... grin
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by dan9ice(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oaf, you kill yourself over her when there are various types moving around to love you. Na hell oo
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Koolking(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....

Does not look like she's a Nigerian. From the late lover's note...the whatsapp number is unNigerian. Methinks, both are UnNigerian
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:

They appear to be Ghanaians.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by anthonyirekpita(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP bro.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by buzzys(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
mumunatu.............. ode!

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by eromzee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na hell him dey NW,bcus God way create d bobo get purpose 4 d bobo NW him regard God @ all dat means him regard devil na so make dat devil arrange am another babe 4 hell there na.

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
He is a typical Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hahahaha rotfl is this for real? In this our 21st century haba just for this girls you can easily get once you have money because thats what 80% of them are after, see the shenke oshimole landed with money he could have gotten someone thrice better than the hilda mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
He even put number grin make she call u to say hi in heaven or what?
na mind the yeye boy ja re. Mchew
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by seenter84: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ogbanje boy and girl in ogbanje relatioonship
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by mansuetusmiki: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He Should Have Killed Himself "Instead Of Committing Suicide"

I Hate *Suicides*

Ask God for the gift of Understanding.u wil surly see wat uv been missing
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by ololade91(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I Hate *Suicides*
Maka why grin
NgeneUkwenu:

I Hate *Suicides*
Maka why

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Vado(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Holding firmly to his neck in one pic while he's not in the other. I don't believe this super story jare.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Kjking(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
make me cef go do my own.... after all my babe leave me
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by tbliss22(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
ebosie11:
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html

Mad Man!! You killed yourself because of one crazy girl who don't give a Bleep about you.

Nonsense!! When you get to hell, you should be specially bitten on per second bases. When there are better girls out there looking for a man to call their own.

Now that you are dead, in 24hrs that girl would have forgotten that you exist.

Life is too sweet to terminate a life that you can not produce.

Mad man is LUST!!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by wristbangle: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
An act of cowardice. Smh undecided
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by tempem: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
SuzieeDee:
HBD to me!
On this suicide thread?!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by babafirst(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
SuzieeDee:
HBD to me!
Happy birthday,this ur look is enough for a jilted boy to commit suicide.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Daodudavid(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Who does that? Suicide when there are a lot of ladies wanting guys... Oshiiiii!!!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SolexxBarry(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is mumuism,even the devil will be surprised at ur foolishness,may ur soul rest in pieces ewu
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by priscaoge(f): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Effect of Ghana Jollof, em no de reason well again...This one wan die since no be Kpekus kill am. Nonsense! I wonder if d girl carry Diamond and Gold for her Kpekus angry angry angry
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Daodudavid(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Birthday ke
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by olarhtunji(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I Hate *Suicides*

so diz what you want to bkum
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
MissTechy is d only bae,I can do dis forgringrin
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by olarhtunji(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
d girls sef no try........they should check is body parts if they are still good and give them out to the needy......

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by deavicky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
it is not Nigeria girl. I guess is Ghana, going by the phone number below the letter.an average Nigerian boy will not agree to die for such reason. This is true love ppl says it doesn't exist.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by timpaker(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
He even put number grin make she call u to say hi in heaven or what?

He even signed twice like it was a cheque grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.