Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59538 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

@SexyCeline so this is the kinda guy you wanna take close to your heart? A guy that see ntin wrong in been a drunkard, smoker, a cheat, pays to sleep with pr@stitutes and have no single respect and regards for women? Hmmm. SMH
He is the first real friend i had via nairaland.. His bluntness amazes me alot and i kinda fancy his originality buh that doesn't make him my ideal man.. Gerrit? Tnx though.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by edorhe14(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
You can imagine killing your life over a piece of as*
You shouldnt have man.
Ya messed up son
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bugzbunny: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
May God punish this guy for committing suicide over a woman.

His dead body deserve to be hang again along side rev King, and Nnamdi Kanu.

His flesh must not be buried but move to a museum for tourist purpose so that even those unborn would know that "THERE WAS A FOOL" whenever they visit the museum.

Make everybody just leave me o. this trash don they make me vex.
Why should u put nnamdi kanu there?
Are u ok....

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by allcomage: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
ebosie11:
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html
Koi

GIVE THE GUY STANDING OVATION.THIS IS MATURED SUICIDE WITH MATURED HANDWRITING AND SIGNED OFF WITH PHONE NUMBER.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Iprofit: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Flashh:
He even had to include his signature and phone number to approve his death.

Your father is proud of you.
its not his number
read again
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by vallyjohn: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
dis guy wuld av been thrown into d evil forest in d days of yore
love is silly.....the gal shuld av tld him she doesnt want.....dan cheating nd breaking hx heart tho......goodbye bro greet d people of d next world
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bugzbunny: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

He is the first real friend i had via nairaland.. His bluntness amazes me alot and i kinda fancy his originality buh that doesn't make him my ideal man.. Gerrit? Tnx though.
U haven't met Bugzbunny undecided
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by preselect(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=15pt]what a fool angry[/size]

that is if this story if real
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by preselect(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=15pt]this fool should not be buried. we should cut up his body and give it to medical schools to use and teach medical students human anatomy. after which his useless body should be fed to the vultures. angry[/size]

that is if this story if real

#BringBackOurGirls

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by onimasa007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy don watch yrubahood. Movies too much oooo, whats d title of this new film jaree?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
bugzbunny:
U haven't met Bugzbunny undecided
Lol... I just met him now though.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by blueAgent(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Idiot.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by emmanwandud(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
I know say naija boy can't misbehave like this ....that boy is a Ghanain who resides in kumasi ....from his phone number u can confirm
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by beentrillchief: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
D title of d film is YEMI MY LOVER
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Haryormideh(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
This guy na mumu... On top one naija babe... It doesn't worth it really
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Ezekiel68(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Allah diz boy na confirm fool...tufiakwa say i go die 4 one gal
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bugzbunny: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

And wat do u think ?
Wat saideth ye kiss
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by lordyugo: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:

lukn gorgeous
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by 123papas(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
only in Ghana
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by innocent1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Those of you that wants to call hell fire, you nw have direct phone number to hell. Just dail the number there
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Achorise: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Result of lack of real dudes as friends..
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
You re still keeping my precious pm pending, why?
How re you?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Bunnatex(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
iamauxin:
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't believe this story.. grin

Modified: Was the picture taken while the guy was dying? One of the pictures had the guys hand on his neck, so let's assume that was how he died and then became stiff, why was the head twisted sideways?...if someone dies, the person's face is kept straight(facing upwards) for burial related activities

The foam in his mouth, did it become stiff also? ...ordinarily, assuming d guy's hand on his neck was when he was struggling to breathe as a result of the poison he drank.....the foam ought to have dispersed on d floor.

The content of the letter doesn't really show a cause enough to commit suicide...people that commit suicide over relationship issues always try to leave a note that will make their living friend feel bad...

Why did he say we should go through what asap to send her the pictures...I don't even want to talk about the phone number that starts with 05.... And the nigger had time to append his signature? Damn!

I thought I was just the only one seeing the discrepancies in the letter and pictures. It just don't add up. Thank God someone is thinking like me.

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Femistico(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why would a man kill himself over a woman, dats why I love d kind of life am living, i bleep any babe bleepable either u're an olosho, ashana, anything anything...no time to dey disturb myself over a girl...all girls are hoe*...I kip saying it
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by yellowbeauty(f): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
Oponu ni bobo yen sha........
"ordinary Nigerian girl" that means you'll die for a Congo girl
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Royruky(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
How did hand find its way to the neck?

It looks fake to me
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by akoladejesu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
yellowbeauty:
"ordinary Nigerian girl" that means you'll die for a Congo girl

see her mouth!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by OldefDaniels(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
The foolish boy isnt dead, I can prove that beyound reasonable doubt. D film e wan act na to get at d girl.
Although if e die, who cares? E go be one down on the matter na, make more guys get opportunity blow Ur girlfriend afani well well till d y***h go blow wistle wen U go hear for Ur grave.
FOOL.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by lobiologs(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Looks fake to me though, what's with the hand that looks like his holding that head in place.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by baronchuks(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
;Dwhat is the name of the comedy flick?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by IZUKING(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Such is life
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
I dont believe this story cos of the pictures. Who was dia taking pictures of the guy b4 he died.
I saw two pics of different postures.
(1) When holding his throat cos of the reaction of the concoction.
(2) When he finally died and was foaming from his mouth.

Pls next story on line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.