Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59537 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by mudsam(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na he'll fire he go dey nw dey enjoy his miserable life
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bezimo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
This was a most mugulicious idiot. Killing yourself because of a girl. When he should be building his future he is pursuing a girl. What an idiot.

Was the girl worth it. Absolutely NO.
When there are girls out there, he could easily replace her with. His sense of esteem and value was so low.

No girl is indispensable, if she does any how, she should be replaced quickly because there are better options out there. Not kill yourself.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
bugzbunny:
And wat do u think ? Wat saideth ye kiss
I should rather be the one asking what's special bout u jor.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
bugzbunny:
And wat do u think ? Wat saideth ye kiss
I should rather be the one asking what's special bout u jor.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
lordyugo:

lukn gorgeous
Tnx
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SexyCeline(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
You re still keeping my precious pm pending, why?
How re you?
Saw it now.. Doing gr8 n ya?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
SexyCeline:
Saw it now.. Doing gr8 n ya?
And a reply awaits you there. *wink*
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
He Should Have Killed Himself "Instead Of Committing Suicide"

I Hate *Suicides*
You remember madam comedy. grin
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
What a thrilling nollywood season film?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by iamord(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Smh! What word can I use to describe this dude?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Ibelove: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Satan will give this guy firewood, fuel and matches to create his own hell fire because this guy will compete with Satan seriously.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Too bad, you shouldn't have taken your life
sweet girl
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Keepshining(f): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
ebosie11:
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html

See fine boy. Why you com kill yourself ontop girl wey jilts u? When you have fine babes at your disposal. This is seriously serious. RIP
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by cartoonday(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
FOOLISH BOY!!!!....mtcheeeew
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol I tire o
Can I kill myself on your behalf?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by andre000(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wat a fragile fool...... So pissed off .....d chick nt even pretty sef ..........its hell ya 4 u dude!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by platodeen(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its just an ordinary script. Its never meant 2 b taken seeious smiley smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Can I kill myself on your behalf?

Nooooo o I no send o
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by olumy05(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dis guy later woke up in the part two of d movie.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by 124mumsy: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
just because of that wor wor babe, them sey love is blind but me I see my own oh
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Sammyblaq(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Taaa! Ekwensu gba aka...
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
sweet girl
Good evening Omo
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by mendula(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
that was the worst mistake on his life....................
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Modsenemy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
All dis commentsssss.

That's if the story wasn't a prank undecided
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by donshady(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupid boy. I just pity the parents.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by sanityerujeje: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Even in death he could still take a picture of himself holding his throat due to the choke from the poison . This is only a publicity stunt
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Funkychic(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
like...wtf!!!
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nooooo o I no send o
but ur a sweet girl.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by badonkadonk: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
ebosie11:
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html

This can't happen in Nigeria... I too trust my naija guys...

Either they arrange the girl or she relocate or they kidnap her or she commit the suicide instead of the guy or they arrange her lover or she pay up all the money wey she chop or....

Now look at the mgbeke forming sexy that this sad case of a human being died for..!?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by wittyt98(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
Oponu ni bobo yen sha........

walahi bros u no lie ...... obirin lasan lasan ...ordinary woman ...chai ...biggest fool on planet earth .... no matter how heart broken he might be it doesn't warrant he kills himself ..that's just plain stupidity.... your soup won't rest in peace oh broda ..I sure say even all d angels don day do press up ..dem day wait make u just show face for dia zone make dem start to day bash your face ... stupid guy .....thats the last thing I would do ..when ladies many die for this world ..chai ..na wah oh ..once again broda u no go rest in peace oh ....oponu oshi
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by bankybobo11: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na lie. Who was snapping when the guy put his hand on his neck and when he's finally dead. Na comedy skit be this. Me no believe say una fit believe this nonsense

Naija cheesy
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by justmenoni: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why must he sign two times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / How Gracious David-West Deceived Hotel Managers In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.