Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. (629 Views)

Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos / Lady Recounts Shocking Reply She Got From Her Ex When She Asked Him This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Met this lady and we've been talkin naa... Juz keeping it on a low key-As friends.
Based on threads seen most times on NL. Like, how much is enough for her to prepare a meal- soup with eba or stew with rice?
Threw same question to her.
Got the greatest shock of my life.
She said...
1, I don't and can neva eat without. There must be gallops in whatsoever I'm dismounting.
2, I can't Date a graduate who is a primary school teacher because most guys that want their girls to eat without are mostly those local private primary school teachers.

E don set naa... Will you consider having any long-term goal with a lady with such mentality and how will you shed it?
Ladies, is she right?
#dropsmic
Re: See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by Pinkieblue(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fake story...... U just want your topic to hit front page
Re: See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Fake story...... U just want your topic to hit front page

U won
Re: See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
I understand nothing undecided
Re: See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by Pinkieblue(f): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

U won
Kikikikiki
Re: See The Back To Back Reply She Gave Me. by henrygale(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Facebook Game Said I Am Fine And Classy! / That Awkward Moment... / Why Is It A Big Task To Get A Good Wife in this new world???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.