Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (4772 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by iGist: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Lady took to her twitter handle and wrote; Dear God i need a new phone. A follower requested for her account number as if he wants to render help to her, then she sent her bank details to him.

See the epic reply she got below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-tells-god-need-new-phone-see-epic-reply-got-man

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by iGist: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
laugh wan kill me.

32 Likes

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Burgerlomo: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Very wicked pesin nah only God fit console the gal grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Lordbooster(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
different kind of heart breaker
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Lol

Useless female beggars everywhere. If that guy had sent the money to her, she would have bought the phone, used it to oppress the next person sitting close next to her.

She might even go on her WhatsApp status and claim;

"Hardwork pays"

Lol... Beggars everywhere, not willing to work for their own bills.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
The guy is crazy! Cheap girls everywhere grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by AfroSamurai: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
LMAO! I'm sure she would have been dancing azonto when the guy said "account number". grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2018
she actually sent her acc number?!?!?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/e4dac7b9331af815a1856724733114aa/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by vanida6: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Lolx grin
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Pamela Sani must have received nothing less than 200k by now from online toasters
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Lots of men are gradually waking up.

If you want a phone go and work and purchase one. Some females think that being born with boobs and ass mean ticket to free things in life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Auladimeji(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nbote(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't think there's any gal who hasn't crammed her account numbers. At d mention of account number dem don quickly send U details

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Jentle244: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy savage
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Sheuns(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Awon small girl Big God crew....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Venerable612(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Higher number of Nigerian ladies are becoming really Shameless, Selfish and think they deserve things just because they are females.

That’s why a lot of them are into professional hookups these days. I see the little ones on my Facebook too, the trend is really crazy.

Parents please train your wards better. They need to be street smart not street hookers/peddlers.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by donbachi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
fatality
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigerians on twitter are savages

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by loverboys: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eya its not fair ooo
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Stellamariss(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Useless female beggars everywhere. If that guy had sent the money to her, she would have bought the phone, used it to oppress the next person sitting close next to her.

She might even go on her WhatsApp status and claim;

"Hardwork pays"

Lol... Beggars everywhere, not willing to work for their own bills.
really ?anyway ur moniker says it all
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Very nice guy, helping the lady to organize her prayer. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

If you want a phone go and work and purchase one. Some females think that being born with boobs and ass mean ticket to free things in life.
Mgtow

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by AgentGoat: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by anyicash(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
But someone will surprise her soon..you guys should follow the story up.
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
For her mind she don find maga when she sent her acct no... that dude response was so epic

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by nikkypearl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

no be una dey gv them d ticket to free things ? undecided
Stellamariss:
why are u vexing naa.. grin
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by Kharol1234: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
dat guy no try @ all after dat reply d grl go just go offline for 1wk to tink r life... Bad guy...... Beggi beggi grl
Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by BiafranBushBoy: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stellamariss:

I just went to your profile and saw wonders!

How long have you been in this begging business? I guess it is booming for you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent / A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] / See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.