Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Free Advise Ladies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Advise Ladies... (650 Views)

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise / My New Girlfriend Has A Big Br**st. Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Advise Ladies... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
why do we limit ourselves? why are thoughts of some ladies so shallow? why do we limit our level of accomplishments? Is it a crime to be as rich as opera Winfrey? we need to get our butt off that chair and make something of ourselves. some ladies end their lives in the kitchen. we are stronger than we know, drop the excuses THINK LIKE A MAN. make plans for yourselves and your kids. Stop waiting for Seun to marry you and pay all the bills.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Advise Ladies... by KingRex1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sound it, they sleepin..!!
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin

As I just read the piece, Laff just catch me
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
I love the last line wink
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by dollyjoy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
rubsaphy:
why do we limit ourselves? why are thoughts of some ladies so shallow? why do we limit our level of accomplishments? Is it a crime to be as rich as opera Winfrey? we need to get our butt off that chair and make something of ourselves. some ladies end their lives in the kitchen. we are stronger than we know, drop the excuses THINK LIKE A MAN. make plans for yourselves and your kids. Stop waiting for Seun to marry you and pay all the bills.
hope you abide by what you are trying to pass across bae!!

1 Like

Re: Free Advise Ladies... by dollyjoy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

As I just read the piece, Laff just catch me
at signature,why do you think so?
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
LoL!grin

Preach sissy, preach!
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
at signature,why do you think so?
because they r they ones that meet all kinds of men cool
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Loud it!
Sing it lyk Olamide
Rap it lyk Lil Wyne.
Dance it lyk shoki
I yam behind u cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Free Advise Ladies... by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok.
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2016
well am gonna keep saying it if we "Ladies" feel we deserve to be recognized and respected we should earn it. we should stop feeling like we are entitled to certain privileges cos we are the weaker vessels. we need a long-term plan. soon that your beauty won't get you things you want. what happens when your firm b**bs becomes sagged and your tight azz is covered with stretch marks? when u are not able to make a man consent to you desires and needs, what happens to you? THINK. where do you want to be placed in society? maybe then we can demand recognition.
Re: Free Advise Ladies... by halfricanadian(f): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2016
I concur

No man can define me no more

(1) (Reply)

Morning Sex Boosts Immune System, Cuts Risk Of Stroke / Where Did You First Come Across The Word "self-service"? / I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.