Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28039 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
cryptic21:
If you don't have any evidence of Phd registration like the admission letter, please stay at home. I just left there now. They did not allowed anyone from the faculty of Law and Pharmacy without a phd admission letter to do the oral interview. It was crazy. We had about 25 lawyers all wanting to be interview for assistant lecturer position but they refused.
Even the pharmacy faculty had fewer number of people for some dept while some nobody @ all that met der criteria but they refused to conduct interview for pple with Msc and that have purchased forms from various school. CRAZY
Has anyone been invited for interview apart from
aptitude test?
Is any lecturer 2 invited yet?Do you know if lecturer 2 will take test or just interview ?
Please what's the nature of either the interview or
test as applicable?
Thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2016
omoghene1:

aptitude test?
Is any lecturer 2 invited yet?Do you know if lecturer 2 will take test or just interview ?
test as applicable?
Thanks
Need answers to the above too.
Secondly has anyone for lecturer 2 who was recently interviewed heard anything from the school?
Thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2016
StephenAyo:
Please, is there anyone in the house who has info about cheap hotel/guest house in auchi/iyamho?
Please I need this info urgently @stephenayo how did you manage?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2016
favex:

I think I applied with my Msc in view and probably our names will be matched with the position we applied for at the venue. From Ilorin to Iyamho is a journey o but person go just try him best to enter sha cos one may neva tell if ds job is meant for one. I'm coming from Warri.
Please how do you go from Warri
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
@all what's the best way to go from ph ?Can one make it to Iyamho before 9am from Ph?
Thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
omoghene1:

aptitude test?
test as applicable?
Thanks
Waiting
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by BrilliantMind: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
I blame myself for going to write edo state test. Result I did not see no news,no communication from them. They invited people when they know that they don't need them. I leave them in God hands .They wasted my t fair that I struggle to get.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2016
BrilliantMind:
I blame myself for going to write edo state test. Result I did not see no news,no communication from them. They invited people when they know that they don't need them. I leave them in God hands .They wasted my t fair that I struggle to get.
Could you elaborate
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by kellyboo: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
BrilliantMind:

Hmmmm! I guess u did not meet up the criteria in your test...I and my colleagues got our interview invite less than 2 hours after the test..u must score 50% and above to qualify for the interview.
Thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
kellyboo:

Hmmmm! I guess u did not meet up the criteria in your test...I and my colleagues got our interview invite less than 2 hours after the test..u must score 50% and above to qualify for the interview.
Thanks
Please what's the nature of the interview ?
What position did you apply for?
Have heard from them after the interview?
Please respond,thanks.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by nairacash1: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anyone for interview on Friday?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Any news
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Any news for Assistant Lecturer (Engr) position?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
For those that went for interview on July 29th ,has anyone been contacted ?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
omoghene1:
For those that went for interview on July 29th ,has anyone been contacted ?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Did anyone got invitation for the public lecture scheduled for next Tuesday?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cryptic21(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
StephenAyo:
Did anyone got invitation for the public lecture scheduled for next Tuesday?
[quote author=omoghene1 post=49024687][/quote]

I believe they just sent bulk SMS to all numbers on their system #crazies
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Unigrad: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Good evening all,
Is there anyone going for interview at Edo State University, Uzairue this week?
Anyone with idea of the questions they ask for academic staff position? Or is it written or oral interview should share his or her experience with me. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / Total Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.