Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28041 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by frandies(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
prudence0012:
I received same text message. I applied for Graduate Assistant in PE.

I got same massage..pls wen re u taking urs
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
akp202:
well what I heard was 50% but don't know how true it is.. ..i don't think after d scores they have taken a different step
Please, are we going to be allowed to use calculator cos i applied for AL(Engr)?. Also, are we permitted to take our belongings e.g doc folder, phone, keys, wallet etc into d exam venue?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
i just remembered these: Are we going to be allowed to use calculator cos i applied for AL(Engr)?. Also, are we permitted to take our belongings e.g doc folder, phone, keys, wallet etc into d exam venue?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by BrilliantMind: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Anyone going to iyamoh from Lagos should pm me now. very urgent. I'm writing my test on 11/7/16.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by kolawolek: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2016
BrilliantMind:
Anyone going to iyamoh from Lagos should pm me now. very urgent. I'm writing my test on 11/7/16.
EDO UNI TEST preparation whatsapp information. text add me to 08063358031
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by kolawolek: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
favex:

I think I applied with my Msc in view and probably our names will be matched with the position we applied for at the venue. From Ilorin to Iyamho is a journey o but person go just try him best to enter sha cos one may neva tell if ds job is meant for one. I'm coming from Warri.
when are you scheduled to write your test and what department
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by akp202(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
StephenAyo:
Please, are we going to be allowed to use calculator cos i applied for AL(Engr)?. Also, are we permitted to take our belongings e.g doc folder, phone, keys, wallet etc into d exam venue?
well I just hope my response wasn't late.. ..calculators are allowed.if u re going for d CBT I don't think u will need ur folder cos ours was not checked but just go with it to avoid had I know. Regarding ur phones N wallet d answer is a big NO. Just go with a bag N put those items inside u will be asked to do that when u get there. At d venue of d exam u will drop d bag at d front of d hall
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
akp202:
well I just hope my response wasn't late.. ..calculators are allowed.if u re going for d CBT I don't think u will need ur folder cos ours was not checked but just go with it to avoid had I know. Regarding ur phones N wallet d answer is a big NO. Just go with a bag N put those items inside u will be asked to do that when u get there. At d venue of d exam u will drop d bag at d front of d hall
Thanks bro, your reply is right on time and helpful. God bless u.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by afunmmy: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
StephenAyo:
Bro what sort of questions were asked for the AL position? and did they screen you before the test?

You will have to do a CBT on your course of study, if u score 50 above then you r qualified for the interview. You will b notified when the interview will be.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am really skeptical about attending, persons say the result is already preset to favour indegenes ......
All the same am coming from ANambra state pls would it b possible to get there before 2pm if I leave tumorow morning..... Pls I need urgent reply
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls someone should say something
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omola8(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
What did u come with to the exam
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opj21(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yes.....leav piweka early u will get to auchi in 1hr 15minutes.....den take a bike to d place
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by joeybankz: 4:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Get your project materials both for Bsc and Msc at http://www.prestarticles.com/
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Kay03: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Just got feedback from EUI. Was told to come for oral interview but with evidence of PhD registration though I applied for graduate assistant and PhD wasn't a requirement. Confused
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by favex: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls for those of us that have been invited for the interview who applied for graduate assistant position without any evidence to show for PhD registration, do we stand a chance of being interviewed? This is really confusing cos while taking the test we were asked to indicate our highest qualification and one would have expected that they already know those with and without PhD in view. It will be of a great help if those who have already done theirs can shed a light on what happened on the day of their interview. Two questions I would like you to address are;
1.When you were invited for your interview, did they indicate on the SMS invite that you should provide evidence of PhD registration?
2. If yes, did they eventually consider only those with evidence of PhD registration for the interview proper on that day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by distinctguy: 6:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Kay03:
Just got feedback from EUI. Was told to come for oral interview but with evidence of PhD registration though I applied for graduate assistant and PhD wasn't a requirement. Confused

Pls I'm yet to get sms of my own score.
Is dia a way u can help ask any of d organisers my fate.

feels terrible travelling dat distance without getting result wen odas got theirs.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by distinctguy: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Hi,
is there anyone in my shoes still expecting sms of dia score??

did my test since Monday without knowing wat I score till date when others hv already been invited for interview
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by distinctguy: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Paragon001:
What's ur score? I'm yet to get mine. Who knows their pass mark?

Hi,
pls do u latter got d sms for ur scores??
I wrote my cbt on 11/07/16 bt yet to get any sms on my scores while others hv gotten dias and already scheduled for interview
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cryptic21(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
If you don't have any evidence of Phd registration like the admission letter, please stay at home. I just left there now. They did not allowed anyone from the faculty of Law and Pharmacy without a phd admission letter to do the oral interview. It was crazy. We had about 25 lawyers all wanting to be interview for assistant lecturer position but they refused.
Even the pharmacy faculty had fewer number of people for some dept while some nobody @ all that met der criteria but they refused to conduct interview for pple with Msc and that have purchased forms from various school. CRAZY
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by favex: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
cryptic21:
If you don't have any evidence of Phd registration like the admission letter, please stay at home. I just left there now. They did not allowed anyone from the faculty of Law and Pharmacy without a phd admission letter to do the oral interview. It was crazy. We had about 25 lawyers all wanting to be interview for assistant lecturer position but they refused.
Even the pharmacy faculty had fewer number of people for some dept while some nobody @ all that met der criteria but they refused to conduct interview for pple with Msc and that have purchased forms from various school. CRAZY
This is not funny at all and to think that I will be having mine on Saturday and I don't have evidence of PhD registration . For them not to conduct interview for some dept. cos no one met their criteria really speaks volume. Msc is gradually fading away and drifting to PhD. This is a new school and one would have expected that they will recruit for almost every category. It's heart breaking to travel down to Iyamho only to be told that you can't be interviewed cos of no evidence of PhD registration but life goes on. Thanks for letting us know what happened. It is well my brother..
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Kay03: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2016
@cryptic21 what about those that applied for graduate assistant? were they also denied the interview opportunity for lack of PhD registration?
cryptic21:
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cryptic21(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
@kay03 I did not see any one that applied for graduate assistant o..... I applied to the Faculty of pharmacy. And I don't think there was any either in the faculty of Law.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cryptic21(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
@kay03 I did not see any one that applied for graduate assistant o..... I applied to the Faculty of pharmacy. And I don't think there was any either in the faculty of Law. There is a number on their site, I think u should look for it and call, because dey were saying if ur txt msg said phd then you should adhere strictly to the msg
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Please, is there anyone in the house who has info about cheap hotel/guest house in auchi/iyamho?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by GodDey01: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
distinctguy:

Hi,
pls do u latter got d sms for ur scores??
I wrote my cbt on 11/07/16 bt yet to get any sms on my scores while others hv gotten dias and already scheduled for interview

OP we are in the same shoe
If anyone knows why some of us have not got our scores should please let us know
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by BrilliantMind: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2016
I have not seen my result too. I wrote my test on Monday 11/07/16.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by edihmandy: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
[left][/left]
cryptic21:
Pls can you send me ur number. I will like to speak to you
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by cryptic21(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
edihmandy:
[left][/left] Pls can you send me ur number. I will like to speak to you
I sent u a PM. Reply so I can mail u my number
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by distinctguy: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2016
GodDey01:

OP we are in the same shoe
If anyone knows why some of us have not got our scores should please let us know

Just got to know dat I passed d test dis afternoon thru another applicant who volunteered to help me check out my result.

pls try come around if u reside near d town. Engrs interview is dis Saturday anyway
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by omoghene1: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Has anyone been invited for interview apart from aptitude test?
Is any lecturer 2 invited yet?Is it interview or test?Please what's the nature of either the interview or test as applicable?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / Total Aptitude Test / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.